Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,969 members, 7,838,453 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Where Is Sammy77? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Where Is Sammy77? (824 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Sammy77? by kalybite(f): 4:37pm On Jul 18, 2007
Dear Sammy, i will like u or anyone that was a benefeciary of the free Proffessional CV/Resume that u posted sometime ago to help me with a sample.Pls am in serious need of it as i will use it 2 attend the People prime Recruitment fair coming up soon.i dont have a proffessional cv and am in dare need of one.Thanx.One love![b][/b]
Re: Where Is Sammy77? by obanikoro2(m): 5:40pm On Jul 18, 2007
where is sammy o? someone needs u desperately o grin
Re: Where Is Sammy77? by obanikoro2(m): 7:50am On Jul 19, 2007
thank God! she has seen sammy
Re: Where Is Sammy77? by kalybite(f): 2:44pm On Jul 23, 2007
Sammy,i only said u should help me with ur copy so that i will use it at peopleprime recruitment fair.Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese!.dis is my email add kalybite@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Where Is Sammy77? by kjblow: 2:56pm On Jul 23, 2007
Obanikoro of lagos! you are very funny. Anyway sha i was even think of sammy given her his phone no incase she may need more than the CV for the Fair. You know one needs to be nice and FAIR for a Graduate fair like this. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Safety Engineers And Supervisors! / Think Ibtc / First Bank Is Actually Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.