Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Senator Nuhu Aliyu Is Dead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Nuhu Aliyu Is Dead (36543 Views)

Nuhu Salihu “Smally” Dies In Police Custody, Suspect In Dino Melaye’s Gun Trial / What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman / Nuhu Ribadu: 'Northern Nigeria Most Backward In The World' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Nuhu Aliyu Is Dead by Ahmed4002(m): 3:29pm On Aug 04, 2021
A former senator representing Niger North in the National Assembly, Nuhu Aliyu, is dead.

The Niger State Government confirmed his death in a press statement on Wednesday.

The statement by the Secretary to State Government, Ahmed Matane, noted Aliyu died on Wednesday in Kaduna State following a brief illness.

Due to Aliyu’s death, Governor Abubakar Sani-Bello suspended the weekly State Executive Council Meeting.

“The patriotic tendencies and excellent handling of legislative duties concerning the welfare of people and the nation demonstrated by late Senator Nuhu Aliyu are worthy of emulations.

“But we must take solace in the fact that from God we all come and to Him we shall all return. Nobody shall live longer than the time appointed by Almighty God,” the statement read in part.

Nuhu Aliyu, a Chieftain of the People’s Democratic Party was the first chairman of the PDP in Niger state before being elected into the Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in 1999 and was re-elected to the same position in 2003 and 2007.

Born in 1941, the deceased studied Advanced Police Management at the Police College Jos and rose to become a Deputy Inspector General of Police.

He was in charge of the Force Criminal Investigation Department before he retired.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/ex-senator-nuhu-aliyu-is-dead/%3famp

Re: Senator Nuhu Aliyu Is Dead by Visocrate(m): 3:32pm On Aug 04, 2021
Ok Rest In Peace journey of no return which everyone must embark on but my prayer is that it doest come when we are not ready even though no one knows the day or time of his departures.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Nuhu Aliyu Is Dead by slivertongue: 4:26pm On Aug 04, 2021
I hope he lived well. no repentance after death

2 Likes

Re: Senator Nuhu Aliyu Is Dead by Deathforall: 7:38pm On Aug 04, 2021
grin
Re: Senator Nuhu Aliyu Is Dead by slawormiir: 7:38pm On Aug 04, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Rest in peace....death is only the beginning...we were born to die...for every day we wake...we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die...

The only prayer is for us to smoke enough weed drink enough bottles, bang enough pussy, bomb the universe and make some dope money before we die

Visocrate:
Ok Rest In Peace journey of no return which everyone must embark on but my prayer is that it doest come when we are not ready even though no one knows the day or time of his departures.
Ogbeni...am ready....I Don bang enough pussy, smoke enough weed, do enough bombing and drink enough alcohol....so am damnnn ready.....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Nuhu Aliyu Is Dead by Lamasta(m): 7:39pm On Aug 04, 2021
So sad R I P to him, may God comfort the family
Re: Senator Nuhu Aliyu Is Dead by tetralogyfallot(m): 7:39pm On Aug 04, 2021
Rip
Re: Senator Nuhu Aliyu Is Dead by Okortor: 7:39pm On Aug 04, 2021
When u remember death..u live to right.
Rip general....

1 Like

Re: Senator Nuhu Aliyu Is Dead by temitope27(m): 7:39pm On Aug 04, 2021
M
Re: Senator Nuhu Aliyu Is Dead by chukslawrence(m): 7:40pm On Aug 04, 2021
Rip
Re: Senator Nuhu Aliyu Is Dead by temitope27(m): 7:40pm On Aug 04, 2021
Every policeman is a crook,so no sympathy

2 Likes

Re: Senator Nuhu Aliyu Is Dead by Adedotguy: 7:41pm On Aug 04, 2021
undecided
Re: Senator Nuhu Aliyu Is Dead by id4sho(m): 7:41pm On Aug 04, 2021
shocked
Abba kyari will sew for him robe to talk all the egunje wey for earth

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Nuhu Aliyu Is Dead by Sluacoast(m): 7:41pm On Aug 04, 2021
Rest in peace
Re: Senator Nuhu Aliyu Is Dead by NarcissistKing(m): 7:42pm On Aug 04, 2021
Bluesea77:
100% visa application guaranteed 5SLOTS AVAILABLE HURRY NOW AND CALL 090:36:72:06:99 FOR MORE INFORMATION.
This is an opportunity to apply for Two years U.S.A, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, SOUTH KOREA and any other country working visa; for both
Family and single packages.
Note : NO DOWN PAYMENT UNTIL visa IS OUT AND Payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. PLEASE ONLY INTERESTED PERSONS CAN CONTACT/WHATSAPP US ON 090:36:72:06:99

You have guaranteed visa but you still live in a shithole grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Nuhu Aliyu Is Dead by Segkem2013(m): 7:42pm On Aug 04, 2021
80 years...

Oku Amala

May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Senator Nuhu Aliyu Is Dead by DoctorDree(m): 7:42pm On Aug 04, 2021
Na debt for everyone
Re: Senator Nuhu Aliyu Is Dead by ourema(f): 7:43pm On Aug 04, 2021
Crunchyg2:
Hello good people of nairaland. I run a POS business which I just got a new location which I want to open a second POS but my challenge is enough fund. I need someone who can invest 100k and get 10k return every month or 50k and get 5k return every month and anytime you are ready to take your initial capital back you can take it. I am in Lagos and I am ready to provide you any thing that you might need as collateral . My whatsapp number is below on my signature. 0:7:0:6:1:6:2:4:4:0:2

Anything I need?
Re: Senator Nuhu Aliyu Is Dead by pilliou(m): 7:43pm On Aug 04, 2021
One day we all gonna die,
No one will escape it.
Re: Senator Nuhu Aliyu Is Dead by joedave(m): 7:43pm On Aug 04, 2021
May his gentle soul rest in peace. And may those he left be strengthened to bear his loss.
Re: Senator Nuhu Aliyu Is Dead by NarcissistKing(m): 7:45pm On Aug 04, 2021
Looking at both pictures really made me more aware I'm gerascophobic
Re: Senator Nuhu Aliyu Is Dead by nick50(m): 7:45pm On Aug 04, 2021
Good riddance to bad rubbish...glory be to God!!!

1 Like

Re: Senator Nuhu Aliyu Is Dead by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:45pm On Aug 04, 2021
From all of us @[b][/b] : RIP Officer Aliyu.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Nuhu Aliyu Is Dead by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:45pm On Aug 04, 2021
nick50:
Good riddance to bad rubbish...glory be to God!!!
One day we all gonna die,
No one will escape it.

Here is someone's grandpa, father, uncle etc, and you are saying his death is good riddance?
Someone you don't even know!
Becareful what you wish for others in life.
We won't advice you more than that nick!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Nuhu Aliyu Is Dead by ATEAMS: 7:46pm On Aug 04, 2021
Damnn

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why APC Lost Zamfara To PDP – Shehu Sani / PDP Convention: South-east, North-east Delegates Split Over Saraki, Atiku / Why Buhari Rejected Wali As Acting INEC Chairman - PM News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.