Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

NDU Student Laments As Rat "Chops" Her 30k Inside A Saving Box In Amassoma - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NDU Student Laments As Rat "Chops" Her 30k Inside A Saving Box In Amassoma (39368 Views)

"If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. / NDU Students Escaping From Amassoma Through Forest And River / War In Amassoma, NDU Host Community (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDU Student Laments As Rat "Chops" Her 30k Inside A Saving Box In Amassoma by richestjozy(m): 8:01pm On Aug 04, 2021
Re: NDU Student Laments As Rat "Chops" Her 30k Inside A Saving Box In Amassoma by Totilopussylick(m): 8:02pm On Aug 04, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Just Imagine....

After going to different clubs and visiting different men on different beds, Bayelsa rats come chop the benefits of your "HARD" labor?

Mehn, that's evil.
cheesy
Re: NDU Student Laments As Rat "Chops" Her 30k Inside A Saving Box In Amassoma by lexy2014: 8:03pm On Aug 04, 2021
iamkheedah:
NDU Student Laments as Rat "Chops" her 30k inside a saving box in Amassoma

"me wey like food, I say make I dey responsible this year, say make I save"
"I dey for this Amassoma, hungry dey catch me, I say no!!! I no go break this saving box"

"If you get money chop am, no save"

Watch videos below;
https://www.facebook.com/100023071131906/posts/728852581227106/?app=fbl

So that chopped her money. Why is she posting on social media?
Re: NDU Student Laments As Rat "Chops" Her 30k Inside A Saving Box In Amassoma by Sluacoast(m): 8:03pm On Aug 04, 2021
End time rats
Re: NDU Student Laments As Rat "Chops" Her 30k Inside A Saving Box In Amassoma by NarcissistKing(m): 8:04pm On Aug 04, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Just Imagine....

After going to different clubs and visiting different men on different beds, Bayelsa rats come chop the benefits of your "HARD" labor?

Mehn, that's evil.

LMAO
grin grin grin
Re: NDU Student Laments As Rat "Chops" Her 30k Inside A Saving Box In Amassoma by chukwuibuipob: 8:06pm On Aug 04, 2021
sad Eat enter the box and comot same way after eaten Ur kudi. sad
Re: NDU Student Laments As Rat "Chops" Her 30k Inside A Saving Box In Amassoma by Yankee101: 8:07pm On Aug 04, 2021
The cbn will take almost complete notes
Re: NDU Student Laments As Rat "Chops" Her 30k Inside A Saving Box In Amassoma by orikoku: 8:07pm On Aug 04, 2021
Return it to CBN
Re: NDU Student Laments As Rat "Chops" Her 30k Inside A Saving Box In Amassoma by wpadmin: 8:07pm On Aug 04, 2021
When piggyvest dey.
Re: NDU Student Laments As Rat "Chops" Her 30k Inside A Saving Box In Amassoma by kevoh(m): 8:17pm On Aug 04, 2021
Just remember to wash your hands with soap and water after handling the torn notes. Traces of rat urine and faeces will definitely be on the torn notes and can easily transmit Lassa fever to you!
Next time use all these piggyvest, carbon etc to save your small money.
Re: NDU Student Laments As Rat "Chops" Her 30k Inside A Saving Box In Amassoma by Nyanabo(m): 8:21pm On Aug 04, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Just Imagine....

Mehn, that's evil.

Not everyone is like your sisters. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDU Student Laments As Rat "Chops" Her 30k Inside A Saving Box In Amassoma by anselm791(m): 8:25pm On Aug 04, 2021
spinna:
tds.. tithing deficiency syndrome

If you don’t gedifiok?
So na only her no dey pay tithe abi?
Re: NDU Student Laments As Rat "Chops" Her 30k Inside A Saving Box In Amassoma by PlayMaker14: 8:25pm On Aug 04, 2021
Nyanabo:

Not everyone is like your sisters. grin
Your mom is their mentor and matron in things like this bro.

That's where they learnt it. grin

3 Likes

Re: NDU Student Laments As Rat "Chops" Her 30k Inside A Saving Box In Amassoma by BakingPowder247: 8:26pm On Aug 04, 2021
Where she get the money from? Naa dem send the rat
Re: NDU Student Laments As Rat "Chops" Her 30k Inside A Saving Box In Amassoma by BakingPowder247: 8:27pm On Aug 04, 2021
Olujoe1:
That rat right now worth 30k and more
On God. Has to be the richest rat in the rat kingdom

1 Like

Re: NDU Student Laments As Rat "Chops" Her 30k Inside A Saving Box In Amassoma by Nyanabo(m): 8:28pm On Aug 04, 2021
PlayMaker14:

Clownish much? We all know your mom don't know who knocked her up for all the battalions she had. So don't tell us we already know grin grin grin.

That's the only reason you could think such, because since you mom and sister sleep around for cash you feel all women do too.
Re: NDU Student Laments As Rat "Chops" Her 30k Inside A Saving Box In Amassoma by MrJames007: 8:30pm On Aug 04, 2021
How'd the rat enter the box? undecided
Re: NDU Student Laments As Rat "Chops" Her 30k Inside A Saving Box In Amassoma by YourMajesty(m): 8:30pm On Aug 04, 2021
PlayMaker14:

Baba, u nor nice at all. grin lol see reply wey u give the guy.

1 Like

Re: NDU Student Laments As Rat "Chops" Her 30k Inside A Saving Box In Amassoma by inokia: 8:34pm On Aug 04, 2021
grin. The rats are hungry
Re: NDU Student Laments As Rat "Chops" Her 30k Inside A Saving Box In Amassoma by skywalker240(m): 8:37pm On Aug 04, 2021
E sweet oo ooo

Maga no lose in vain grin grin grin
Re: NDU Student Laments As Rat "Chops" Her 30k Inside A Saving Box In Amassoma by newoffer: 8:38pm On Aug 04, 2021
Spirit money plenty for town. Next time get fire extinguisher. Pay welder to fix the hold. No rat go chop iron. Lesson learnt

1 Like

Re: NDU Student Laments As Rat "Chops" Her 30k Inside A Saving Box In Amassoma by Fortez: 8:42pm On Aug 04, 2021
Really
Re: NDU Student Laments As Rat "Chops" Her 30k Inside A Saving Box In Amassoma by obembet(f): 8:48pm On Aug 04, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Just Imagine....

Mehn, that's evil.

You guys with stupid mentality. Are u there with her

1 Like

Re: NDU Student Laments As Rat "Chops" Her 30k Inside A Saving Box In Amassoma by Stevecrown1818(m): 8:50pm On Aug 04, 2021
abobote:
That's witch, check all those old women in the area. We usually experience this those days we do travel to delta state, they will turn to rat and eat the money from meddle to render it useless. Buy some snails and keep in the room or break the shells and they will run very far from you
The way women are being ridiculed on this platform is rather too alarming.
The earlier we realise we humans whether male or female have flaws the better for us.

1 Like

Re: NDU Student Laments As Rat "Chops" Her 30k Inside A Saving Box In Amassoma by Opak001(m): 8:53pm On Aug 04, 2021
They try pay tithe
Na the gods visit
Re: NDU Student Laments As Rat "Chops" Her 30k Inside A Saving Box In Amassoma by adanny01(m): 8:55pm On Aug 04, 2021
iamkheedah:
NDU Student Laments as Rat "Chops" her 30k inside a saving box in Amassoma

"me wey like food, I say make I dey responsible this year, say make I save"
"I dey for this Amassoma, hungry dey catch me, I say no!!! I no go break this saving box"

"If you get money chop am, no save"

Watch videos below;
https://www.facebook.com/100023071131906/posts/728852581227106/?app=fbl

That means ATM dispense error is better. Because i still get hope.
Re: NDU Student Laments As Rat "Chops" Her 30k Inside A Saving Box In Amassoma by Ten06(m): 8:58pm On Aug 04, 2021
What is really happening in that state? Some years ago salaries were not paid which brought majority of the people to their knees.
Last year and this year, almost all the people used their money to invest in wonder Bank which brought the economy to it knees once again. As it is, no project is going on in the state for now as the whole money is currently trapped in wonder banks.
Now rat has started consumption of currency again
Re: NDU Student Laments As Rat "Chops" Her 30k Inside A Saving Box In Amassoma by Pweetyccee(f): 9:02pm On Aug 04, 2021
Lol thank God sai I don commot all my Money from my saving box grin grin

NNE sorry u hear
Re: NDU Student Laments As Rat "Chops" Her 30k Inside A Saving Box In Amassoma by Shalommy(f): 9:03pm On Aug 04, 2021
Chaiii.. Even rodent no get joy for naija again.
Re: NDU Student Laments As Rat "Chops" Her 30k Inside A Saving Box In Amassoma by PAWG(m): 9:03pm On Aug 04, 2021
I hate rats. If rat enter my house walahi I go sell the house. Vermin
Re: NDU Student Laments As Rat "Chops" Her 30k Inside A Saving Box In Amassoma by Mystallon: 9:07pm On Aug 04, 2021
[Please on the BTC you mentioned, can you private chat me?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

24 Funny Pictures UNILORIN Students Can Relate To / How Useful Is/was Your Bachelor's Degree? / See What Happens In Our Public Examination? Girls Or Boys Need to change NOW!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.