Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,216 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Don't Wait For Enormous Capital, Rule The World Now With Your Own Fintech App - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Don't Wait For Enormous Capital, Rule The World Now With Your Own Fintech App (370 Views)

What Criteria Should One Consider Picking The Right Fintech App For A Business? / Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) / Nigeria Rank 88 In The Fastest Economy In The World Now 41 In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Wait For Enormous Capital, Rule The World Now With Your Own Fintech App by NobleEugene5(m): 5:10pm On Aug 04, 2021
I will design and develop the next gen app for your business or start up armed with scalability, security and support. Ranging from small management apps to fintech softwares, I will develop and deploy your web/mobile app at the cheapest rate using cutting edge technology.
Call/WhatsApp: 07012700293 for portfolio and enquires.

Ideas don't come fully formed, they become clearer as you move forward. YOU JUST HAVE TO GET STARTED
Re: Don't Wait For Enormous Capital, Rule The World Now With Your Own Fintech App by NobleEugene5(m): 6:01pm On Aug 04, 2021
Run your own version of abeg, sparkle, mypatricia, e.t.c starting from 80k, contact now:
Call/WhatsApp: 07012700293
Re: Don't Wait For Enormous Capital, Rule The World Now With Your Own Fintech App by DaCharis2016: 6:07pm On Aug 04, 2021
How can I possibly make money and manage it? I wish to have an app that people can use to solve their problems. But I need more insight on how this works.

Can anyone expatiate?
Re: Don't Wait For Enormous Capital, Rule The World Now With Your Own Fintech App by NobleEugene5(m): 6:17pm On Aug 04, 2021
DaCharis2016:
How can I possibly make money and manage it? I wish to have an app that people can use to solve their problems. But I need more insight on how this works.

Can anyone expatiate?
Fintech business owners have a revenue model in their business plan, the ones I've worked for anyway. Luckily I also suggest ways through which my clients can make money from their apps,
Call/WhatsApp
Re: Don't Wait For Enormous Capital, Rule The World Now With Your Own Fintech App by NobleEugene5(m): 11:06am On Aug 05, 2021
Contact now and get your own custom built web app
Re: Don't Wait For Enormous Capital, Rule The World Now With Your Own Fintech App by Womanizer(m): 11:17am On Aug 05, 2021
DaCharis2016:

Can anyone expatiate?

No be only to just build apps.

Those things require periodic maintenance and upgrades and it costs money undecided
Re: Don't Wait For Enormous Capital, Rule The World Now With Your Own Fintech App by NobleEugene5(m): 12:40pm On Aug 05, 2021
Womanizer:

Those things require periodic maintenance and upgrades and it costs money undecided
True, but you gotta put in big to cash out big
Re: Don't Wait For Enormous Capital, Rule The World Now With Your Own Fintech App by DaCharis2016: 1:43pm On Aug 05, 2021
Womanizer:

Okay, thank you.

How about web app, could u pls help out with some orientation?
Re: Don't Wait For Enormous Capital, Rule The World Now With Your Own Fintech App by NobleEugene5(m): 5:42pm On Aug 05, 2021
DaCharis2016:

Okay, thank you.

How about web app, could u pls help out with some orientation?
DM me:
Re: Don't Wait For Enormous Capital, Rule The World Now With Your Own Fintech App by NobleEugene5(m): 8:30am On Aug 06, 2021
Still available, all form of web and mobile apps at the most convenient price

(1) (Reply)

A Newly Built Filling Station For Sale In Benin City / What Is The Best App Site To Buy Goods From Overseas / Appliances For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.