Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,915 members, 7,828,198 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Just As Mayowa's WAEC Eureka! Moment... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Just As Mayowa's WAEC Eureka! Moment... (322 Views)

Mayowa Joshua Amusan Had F9 Parallel In NECO (Photos) / Mayowa Mubashir Abiru From Babcock Is Best In Law School Bar Exams / Mayowa Abiru Emerges Best Graduating Student In Law School 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just As Mayowa's WAEC Eureka! Moment... by planetpgold(m): 5:18pm On Aug 04, 2021
Timothy Here Again,

Thank you!

Let me use this medium to appreciate your congratulatory messages regarding our CITN Accreditation. As you celebrate with us, we will celebrate with you on several levels too.

Yesterday, I saw my neighbor's son, Mayowa, in high spirit as he prepares to write his WAEC Exams. This young chap was really struggling with his studies. His parents complained bitterly about his result at school. They have done all they could to help him, with no tangible result.

I remembered one faithful Sunday afternoon, I was stepping out of the house when I saw his family coming in. I told the mum I would like to have a word with him in private.

First of all, I commended his efforts so far and I told him that I was once like him and I know how it feels. I used the opportunity to tell him my own struggles and I let him realize he is still far smarter than I do when I was his age.

So, I requested that he should pick up a mathematical equation that he dreads most and solve it. He should wake up in the middle of the night and try and solve a problem (question) 30minutes every day until he arrives at the right answer.

He tried this method for 3 months, but no result.

However, his performance was already improving and by the 4th month of daily consistently pushing, his subconscious mind opened and eureka! he got the answer in 5 minutes.

Similarly, when it boils down to your ICAN Exams, it is not the long number of hours of study, but the consistency, that matters. Because your mind will be able to link all concepts and enables them to stick together. Concepts that interact with other concepts will be easily identified.

As a result, let the Examiner go to space like Jeff Bezos and prepare the questions, you will pass your exams because you have adopted a natural law that is infallible.

Want to pass your ICAN Exams in November 2021? Chat with or call the Admin NOW on 08082366372, 08090820787, 08106989785, 08055828090, 08085835127

Or click on the below link

https://ican.platinumgoldsolutions.com

Dedicated to Your ICAN Exam Success,
Tim Jibodu, FCA

*PlatinumGold 360 Solutions...* Your online, offline ICAN ACCREDITED Lecture Videos That Help ICAN Students Pass Their ICAN Exams Faster, Easier & Cheaper @ One Sitting, Even If You Have Failed Before or Just Starting

Available in: *Android *Desktop *Downloadable Versions*, for: -ICAN -ATS -CITN -CIS -CIPM

(1) (Reply)

What Is This Number In Words? / I Heard There Is No Point Of Going To Secondary School In Nigeria / The Relevance Of Logic To Engineering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.