Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,346 members, 7,819,232 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Is Well And Healthy - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Is Well And Healthy (13634 Views)

Picture Of Sanwo-Olu, Tinubu, Rufai, And Ganduje At The Bussiness Sumit / Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Paid For My Nomination And Expression Of Interest Forms / Sanwo-Olu, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend Jakande’s 8th-Day Fidau Prayer (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Is Well And Healthy by Peacefulgold(m): 8:20am On Aug 05, 2021
So sanwo Olu wasted Lagos public funds to fly to London just because he wants to snap dat picture and confirm to people that Tinubu is Hale and hearty...isorite...
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Is Well And Healthy by omoharry(f): 8:30am On Aug 05, 2021
May he continue to suffer in sickness just as Nigerians are suffering from the disaster he help to rebrand & bring into power, becos of his own selfish ambition .
He will never be our president till he dies . Wicked and heartless leader that would rather throw his people under a moving truck just to be one presidential .
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Is Well And Healthy by ogundeleai(m): 8:30am On Aug 05, 2021
The Tinubu presidency 2023 is not a debate or issue to be of concern but my great worry and concern is the children of hate that will contemplate suicide missions as soon as Jagaban is swearing in as next Nigeria president for 8yrs..
Tinubu is in London and by the time he arrives in America, they will realize there's no shade under the palm Tree..
Instead of marketing their dependable candidate (if any} their primary concern is to go all out to stop the unstoppable..
They have not assume the presidency yet they are displaying stuffs they made off and think rational citizens either in the North or South will buy such retrogressive idea..
NGpatriot:

Why go to the US if he has no business or anything to do in the US? Or he must go just because you Igbos want him to go?

I'm fact, US government left the US and their embassies to form delegation and head to Bourdillon to pay homage to Asiwaju of Africa..

You are a learner...

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Is Well And Healthy by Martins9756: 8:31am On Aug 05, 2021
Jerryherd:

Una children of hate are so funny... Tinubu a card carrying member of Democrat, a US citizen, a Chicago honoured resident

https://www.channelstv.com/?p=33126

Dont mind them, Tinubu is their FATHER,Omo your head too correct, your name suppose to be current affairs, one big Jack Daniel for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Is Well And Healthy by ogundeleai(m): 8:34am On Aug 05, 2021
I will suggest you prepare your will so that by the time he's sworn in as Nigeria president for 8 yrs, you won't be cut unaware after contemplating suicide missions.. Afterall 'ẹyin òkú laun jakara'
omoharry:
May he continue to suffer in sickness just as Nigerians are suffering from the disaster he help to rebrand & bring into power, becos of his own selfish ambition .
He will never be our president till he dies . Wicked and heartless leader that would rather throw his people under a moving truck just to be one presidential .

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Is Well And Healthy by Martins9756: 8:40am On Aug 05, 2021
IWillSlapMynd44:
He has stolen enough money to get the best medical services abroad

While common Nigerians are dying like chicken due to poor health infrastructure

And some Idiots wants this frog eyed drug baron as next president

Where is Mynd44_sef, I want to give him a heavy slap
where is your father's and uncle when Tinubu is working so hard to get to the top, their all in the beer joint drinking their self to stupor, blamed your father and family for your failure. ODE

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Is Well And Healthy by preshyusufu: 8:43am On Aug 05, 2021
old men, will continue to rule this country and the youths have nothing to do about that. dem don conquered naija youths already.
They conquered the youths with: (1) hunger: no job, no food and no better life. (2) Foolishness: we prefer to spend money to vote for bbnaija instead of voting for better leaders. na baba GOD hand we dey now.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Is Well And Healthy by richardo20: 8:44am On Aug 05, 2021
The walking dead
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Is Well And Healthy by sucess001(m): 8:53am On Aug 05, 2021
Oshey PA to Tinubu.

You flew with Tax payers money to go and visit your lord and saviour?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Is Well And Healthy by clothingonline(m): 9:21am On Aug 05, 2021
Affordable men clothing payment on delivery within Lagos and nationwide dispatch
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Is Well And Healthy by danilmo: 9:29am On Aug 05, 2021
TOYOON:
After 2 years in office, can someone tell me one major achievement of this governor

Demn suppose beat u, pour palm oil on u and rebeat u with kpankere to say uv not been seeing Sanwo work. grin . Even ur PDP chiefs gives him kudos..

Check FP u LL still see his yesterday Commissioning of 102 locally assembled LASWA truck..
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Is Well And Healthy by Gabkosh: 9:31am On Aug 05, 2021
Who cares
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Is Well And Healthy by Emperor5(m): 9:50am On Aug 05, 2021
This is what they went to package and give us as president come 2023.
God no go gree
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Is Well And Healthy by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:17am On Aug 05, 2021
ARE YU NOW HIS SPOKESMAN?
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Is Well And Healthy by TOYOON: 10:57am On Aug 05, 2021
You can't still mention one cheesy grin difficult to notice i guess

AmbaliJ:

Ignore that troll that calls himself toyon or whatever he calls hinsef. He's just a Sanwo-Olu hater that's why he can make such a foolish statement. Such people will never see the governor's works simply because they've deliberately chose to blind themselves from them. Sanwo-Olu’s achievements cut across every sector of the state. Imagine him asking you to name a bridge he has constructed, just to show you how uninformed and clueless he is. Very clueless oaf.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Is Well And Healthy by TOYOON: 11:03am On Aug 05, 2021
LAWMA trucks in 2 years, that's what u called achievement? We have serious problem oo. Oya tell me where are the monthly billion allocation and IGR expended on

danilmo:

Demn suppose beat u, pour palm oil on u and rebeat u with kpankere to say uv not been seeing Sanwo work. grin . Even ur PDP chiefs gives him kudos..

Check FP u LL still see his yesterday Commissioning of 102 locally assembled LASWA truck..
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Is Well And Healthy by bejeria101(m): 11:17am On Aug 05, 2021
SimplyShit:
I can care less

Vacation ko, medical treatment ni

He's in London cos he dare not step foot into US

His TMCs be screaming he's in America...if I hear

Definitely Kermit can't step in the united States.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Is Well And Healthy by AntonVince: 11:25am On Aug 05, 2021
EmptyGarden:
Does that look like "well and healthy" to you?
That figure there looks like a clothed corpse.

cheesy grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Is Well And Healthy by Idrisk19(m): 11:39am On Aug 05, 2021
May Allah elongate his life.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Is Well And Healthy by omoharry(f): 11:50am On Aug 05, 2021
ogundeleai:
I will suggest you prepare your will so that by the time he's sworn in as Nigeria president for 8 yrs, you won't be cut unaware after contemplating suicide missions.. Afterall 'ẹyin òkú laun jakara'
ooo shut up ! It’s stupid low life like you that have continued to enable these monsters we call politicians that have continued to lord over us with their inept leadership .
Mr stupid Sai baba ! How market ? Thank God The rain of hunger and insecurity that is presently ravaging the entire nation does not exempt ur kind and other stupid and blind supporters of this clueless illiterate that calls himself president who your god (Tinubu brought into power ). Foolish Nigerian youth .
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Is Well And Healthy by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 05, 2021
Abdul05:
It is high time you radical yourself from the primitive idea that" tinubu cannot rule this country." grin grin
By the time he is [b]adroitly [/b]led by buhari he will be ur President soon grin grin

that is such an aristocrat use of the word
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Is Well And Healthy by danilmo: 1:32pm On Aug 05, 2021
TOYOON:
LAWMA trucks in 2 years, that's what u called achievement? We have serious problem oo. Oya tell me where are the monthly billion allocation and IGR expended on

Is it that u lack comprehension ni undecided

I taught I said check FP u LL still see one , how does that translate to his only arxhievement in 2 years??

Guy ur problem pass me..
I'm not here to feed ur ignorance and stupidity

Check Google and search for Sanwo 700+ days in office maybe that LL help u and stop embarrassing urself..

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Is Well And Healthy by AmbaliJ: 2:12pm On Aug 05, 2021
TOYOON:
You can't still mention one cheesy grin difficult to notice i guess

I refuse to prove anything to you because you are a nobody/nonentity in the overall scheme of things. You must be very stupid to actually believe that a governor of a state like Lagos wouldn't have achieved anything after two years in office, but in any case, your stupidity and ignorance are welcome. If by now you refuse to acknowledge Sanwo-Olu’s achievements as governor, then neither I nor anyone else for that matter can help you in that regard. Like I said your opinion of him is unimportant anyway.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Is Well And Healthy by zexy2030(m): 6:15pm On Aug 05, 2021
preshyusufu:
old men, will continue to rule this country and the youths have nothing to do about that. dem don conquered naija youths already.
They conquered the youths with: (1) hunger: no job, no food and no better life. (2) Foolishness: we prefer to spend money to vote for bbnaija instead of voting for better leaders. na baba GOD hand we dey now.

Youths are putting their votes where it counts and the judiciary is transparent. Not in a country that donot care if you exist, provided they are getting billions of naira daily. We have alot of companies generating large revenue yet Nigeria keeps borrowing. It's a big buhaha.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Is Well And Healthy by IWillSlapMynd44: 8:14pm On Aug 06, 2021
Martins9756:
where is your father's and uncle when Tinubu is working so hard to get to the top, their all in the beer joint drinking their self to stupor, blamed your father and family for your failure. ODE

If you're gonna show your stupidity and lack of home training online, at least show it in a grammatical correct way.

All these kids sef

Mtchew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Parallel Congresses: Three Factional Chairmen Emerge In Akwa Ibom / Niger Coup: Tinubu, ECOWAS In Dilemma On Deadline Day / PDP Chair Bamanga Tukur Is Boko Haram Spokesman - Oritsejafor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.