Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Middle Belt:unite And Recover Your Land - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Middle Belt:unite And Recover Your Land (156 Views)

Protest Against America Now: Let 's Unite And Say 'no' Like Nigeriens Did / For Southerners Only: Why Can't The South Unite And Move Out Of Nigeria? / 2019: Let’s Unite And Remove Buhari From Office – Wike Tells PDP Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Middle Belt:unite And Recover Your Land by VOICEofORIENTAL: 6:22pm On Aug 04, 2021
The way & manner the fulani's are killing indigenous tribe in some parts of m/belt is alarming.A week hardly pass-by with out this killings.The gvment,on its part, seems helpless.The indigenes themselves seems the most helpless in this tragic situation.The most annoying aspect of this attacks is that, the fulani's most times sent text message's ahead of time; that they will attack so so community/community's.The recent attacks in bassa & some parts of riyom bears this treadmarks..many people got the text message's of this deadly attacks but neglected it, including the security personnel.However, the greatest error on the part of the indigenous tribes is thier inability to unite.. at least for the sake of this attacks.I'm afraid if this continues like this,the indigenous tribe of m/belt,will lose most of thier ancestral lands to the fulani's.Another BIG mistake of this indigenes is; they are always waiting for GOD to fight back for them.My advice is they should keep tribal difference's aside if the really want to recover thier lands.And most importantly,stop waiting for GOD to perform magic over night.
Re: Middle Belt:unite And Recover Your Land by babasolution: 7:03pm On Aug 04, 2021
Those plateau/Benue people are mumu,they always say they want to live in peace with Fulani,they love Fulani more than their own lives

(1) (Reply)

My Gen Is For Everyone Today, EEDC Is As Foolish As Their Bosses #AlaIgboSits / Retirement Is Not The End Of The Road, Onyeme Tells Retirees / No Project Of Mine Will Be Left Uncompleted -- Governor Ikpeazu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.