Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,232 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Which Of The Code Can Someone Learn That Can Get One A Good Job Or Earn You Well - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Which Of The Code Can Someone Learn That Can Get One A Good Job Or Earn You Well (507 Views)

Where Can Someone Learn Programming In Asaba? / Can Someone Learn Graphic Design And Programming At The Same Time / Can Someone Learn PHP In Four Contact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of The Code Can Someone Learn That Can Get One A Good Job Or Earn You Well by Hendrix50: 6:46pm On Aug 04, 2021
Advice please
Re: Which Of The Code Can Someone Learn That Can Get One A Good Job Or Earn You Well by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 6:52pm On Aug 04, 2021
Learn Python or JavaScript.
Re: Which Of The Code Can Someone Learn That Can Get One A Good Job Or Earn You Well by Nerro042: 7:08pm On Aug 04, 2021
This question has no straightforward answer at all, but I'll try to keep it simple. if you want to start working after 6 or 7 months of practice then you should opt for Web dev. Html css, javascript and maybe a backend scripting like python or php you can branch out into app and software development as you progress. But if you want applications development from the start then java is not the way to go

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Code Can Someone Learn That Can Get One A Good Job Or Earn You Well by Alusiizizi(m): 7:33pm On Aug 04, 2021
There is no particular language. To survive in this enterprise you should be able to be functional in any new language in just a few hours. The elements of programming is what's most important. Google will be your best friend also.
Re: Which Of The Code Can Someone Learn That Can Get One A Good Job Or Earn You Well by Hendrix50: 8:39pm On Aug 04, 2021
Nerro042:
This question has no straightforward answer at all, but I'll try to keep it simple. if you want to start working after 6 or 7 months of practice then you should opt for Web dev. Html css, javascript and maybe a backend scripting like python or php you can branch out into app and software development as you progress. But if you want applications development from the start then java is not the way to go
I want to learn Java or python
But I'm still confused the one I should dive into for a start
Re: Which Of The Code Can Someone Learn That Can Get One A Good Job Or Earn You Well by Nerro042: 8:44pm On Aug 04, 2021
Hendrix50:

I want to learn Java or python
But I'm still confused the one I should dive into for a start

Python is much more easier and faster to learn but you won't be getting any jobs anytime soon. Learn java and it's frameworks first and then python as a backend. You're all set for app and software development with that
Re: Which Of The Code Can Someone Learn That Can Get One A Good Job Or Earn You Well by Hendrix50: 8:57pm On Aug 04, 2021
Nerro042:

Python is much more easier and faster to learn but you won't be getting any jobs anytime soon. Learn java and it's frameworks first and then python as a backend. You're all set for app and software development with that
Am not talking about faster bro I need somting that will help me for a long time and somtin that is demanding
Re: Which Of The Code Can Someone Learn That Can Get One A Good Job Or Earn You Well by Nerro042: 9:00pm On Aug 04, 2021
Hendrix50:

Am not talking about faster bro I need somting that will help me for a long time and somtin that is demanding

There is no straightforward answer dude i can't tell you any particular language is better than the other. It just doesn't work that way. Besides you first need to know what field you want to go into in programming and then learn the languages. Google the shit bro

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Code Can Someone Learn That Can Get One A Good Job Or Earn You Well by wetdspace(m): 6:43pm On Aug 06, 2021
Hello Gurus
Please I need a guide.
I just made decisions to go for programming and probably full stack that would enable me get a remote job.
I’m an idealistic person so I would love something that would be able to make me develop my ideas.
Especially in fintech industry.

I need help cos I want to focus on this.

Please help me out, advice, links, leads, critics is needed.

I just want to start something very meaningful with myself.

Thank you.

PS. If you see this on another topic, it’s me I’m just looking for where to get genuine answers. Thanks.

Nerro042:

(1) (Reply)

Mobile App Developer Needed / Should I Be Paying Them ? / Pls Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.