Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

The Boyfriend /girlfriend You Thanked In Your Project Acknowledgement, How Far - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Boyfriend /girlfriend You Thanked In Your Project Acknowledgement, How Far (1713 Views)

Sanusi Mamman, Yar’Adua University VC To Girlfriend: You Won't Graduate If... / How Federal Polytechnic Idah Spelt 'Acknowledgement' And 'Confirm' On Its Portal / FUTO Post UTME Acknowledgement Slip Reprinting Guide 2019/2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Boyfriend /girlfriend You Thanked In Your Project Acknowledgement, How Far by Stephen2324(m): 7:03pm On Aug 04, 2021
The boyfriend /girlfriend you thanked in your project acknowledgement, how far, una still dey?

2 Likes

Re: The Boyfriend /girlfriend You Thanked In Your Project Acknowledgement, How Far by Kriss216: 7:04pm On Aug 04, 2021
Stephen2324:
The boyfriend /girlfriend you thanked in your project acknowledgement, how far, una still dey?
"...Thanks for staying with me both in Thick and Thin"

The foolish line I used to thank my Nigerian girlfriend then.

Mumu me!

6 Likes

Re: The Boyfriend /girlfriend You Thanked In Your Project Acknowledgement, How Far by chatinent: 7:13pm On Aug 04, 2021
Didn't do that rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: The Boyfriend /girlfriend You Thanked In Your Project Acknowledgement, How Far by DaddyRochie1642: 7:23pm On Aug 04, 2021
Some of them are probably Weeping and gnashing their teeth by now grin

1 Like

Re: The Boyfriend /girlfriend You Thanked In Your Project Acknowledgement, How Far by Authoreety: 7:28pm On Aug 04, 2021
Which yeye galfriend... I only acknowledged my parents and my siblings...

Ke udi nkanka galfriend?

1 Like

Re: The Boyfriend /girlfriend You Thanked In Your Project Acknowledgement, How Far by Yusfunoble(m): 7:47pm On Aug 04, 2021
grin

The project itself which time you open am last?

2 Likes

Re: The Boyfriend /girlfriend You Thanked In Your Project Acknowledgement, How Far by Aidejay(m): 7:48pm On Aug 04, 2021
Odikwa risky. Infact odikwa foolish! I rather acknowledge Buhari.

1 Like

Re: The Boyfriend /girlfriend You Thanked In Your Project Acknowledgement, How Far by EXLOVER(m): 9:03pm On Aug 04, 2021
I did acknowledged my then girlfriend, during all my academic stress she was the one supplying me pvssy steadily, i really knack that girl. So no regret acknowledging her. The both of us are still single, but i can never marry her...

7 Likes

Re: The Boyfriend /girlfriend You Thanked In Your Project Acknowledgement, How Far by olamoses75(m): 9:34pm On Aug 04, 2021
EXLOVER:
I did acknowledged my then girlfriend, during all my academic stress she was the one supplying me pvssy steadily, i really knack that girl. So no regret acknowledging her. The both of us are still single, but i can never marry her...
why u no fit marry her na
Re: The Boyfriend /girlfriend You Thanked In Your Project Acknowledgement, How Far by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 04, 2021
lol.

Get more leads when you plan your marketing campaign with our WhatsApp bulk messenger.

https://www.nairaland.com/6524346/whatsapp-bulk-sender-marketing-course
Re: The Boyfriend /girlfriend You Thanked In Your Project Acknowledgement, How Far by chloride6: 10:04pm On Aug 04, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: The Boyfriend /girlfriend You Thanked In Your Project Acknowledgement, How Far by LordIsaac(m): 4:40am On Aug 05, 2021
At least, they stabilized you emotionally when your supervisor was screwing you... They deserved the acknowledgment grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Boyfriend /girlfriend You Thanked In Your Project Acknowledgement, How Far by paulolee(m): 6:55am On Aug 05, 2021
she is married shaaa
Re: The Boyfriend /girlfriend You Thanked In Your Project Acknowledgement, How Far by paulolee(m): 6:56am On Aug 05, 2021
EXLOVER:
just imagine....na so DM de handle ur future wife currently....people like una go born like 5 beautiful girls n bogs for hood n for skul go run DM streets
Re: The Boyfriend /girlfriend You Thanked In Your Project Acknowledgement, How Far by phemmyfour: 8:20am On Aug 05, 2021
Stephen2324:
No, she still dey find husband
Re: The Boyfriend /girlfriend You Thanked In Your Project Acknowledgement, How Far by christejames(m): 9:18am On Aug 05, 2021
I was recently thinking about this ooo!

I acknowledged her, well to be sincere her presence in my life during the course of my project nay final year motivated me in excelling but everything came crashing down just barely some days after submitting the project and defending it she then wrote me the 'Dear John' letter.

The first time in my life I felt a ting of heartbreak. I think she saw me as someone that still has a long future to climb because of the background of the family I come from (the story is changing though), she left me for a guy that sweet-talked her away from me, well the guy has engaged her I am still her grappling with life challenges but I already have my life planned out now, just taking it a step after another and see if I will break this glass ceiling above me in about 5 years from now!

1 Like

Re: The Boyfriend /girlfriend You Thanked In Your Project Acknowledgement, How Far by Ewizard(m): 10:04am On Aug 05, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: The Boyfriend /girlfriend You Thanked In Your Project Acknowledgement, How Far by Danjikanbauchi: 10:41am On Aug 05, 2021
grin I only acknowledged my family members and lecturers. Then the girls were much acknowledging one person will bring much problem so I avoided it.
Re: The Boyfriend /girlfriend You Thanked In Your Project Acknowledgement, How Far by vivalavida(m): 2:32pm On Aug 05, 2021
I dedicated the last paragraph to my nikky brown that year oo.
Re: The Boyfriend /girlfriend You Thanked In Your Project Acknowledgement, How Far by hakeemhakeem(m): 4:37pm On Aug 05, 2021
Married with kids
Re: The Boyfriend /girlfriend You Thanked In Your Project Acknowledgement, How Far by Notryme80: 6:27pm On Aug 05, 2021
EXLOVER:
Uncle take it easy.
Can you tell us more cheesy
Re: The Boyfriend /girlfriend You Thanked In Your Project Acknowledgement, How Far by CzarChris(m): 4:09pm On Aug 11, 2021
Men was I stvip that year. Kai,

(1) (Reply)

USA or GERMANY: Which Is easier For residency after PhD / Lautech Pd/ Jambite / Student Debt In America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.