Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Suspected Cult Members Behead Kwara Poly Student - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Cult Members Behead Kwara Poly Student (1509 Views)

Lagos Police Arrest Suspected Cult Members, Recover Stolen Car, Gun / Suspected Cult Members Tied Up In Edo State (Photos) / Cult Members Arrested By 2am In Lagos During Their Meeting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspected Cult Members Behead Kwara Poly Student by Siggynigeria: 7:25pm On Aug 04, 2021
Suspected rival cult members have allegedly killed a student of Kwara State Polytechnic in Ilorin, Kwara state capital.

The suspected hoodlums allegedly severed the victim simply identified as Olawale off his body.

The incident was said to have occurred on Tuesday night.

It was gathered from [url][/url] that his severed head was found in the morning of Wednesday around Unity roundabout in the metropolis after several hours of search by the distraught aged mother.

The deceased was said to be a phone repairer at the popular challenge phone market, Ilorin.

The distraught mother said that “Olawale left home past 8pm on Monday morning. But when he didn’t return on time which was unusual of him, I called his number several times but there was no response.

“We now decided to report at the ‘A’ Division police station and also go to his school and search hospitals if perhaps he had an accident.

“However, it was while searching for him that we saw some persons gathered around a spot along Unity taking pictures. It turned out to be the severed head of my son.”

Spokesperson of the state police command Ajayi Okasanmi confirmed the incident, saying that effort to arrest the perpetrators is ongoing.

“While responding to a distress call, a bodiless head was recovered at Challenge area of Ilorin on Tuesday.

“Investigation so far confirmed it was an attack by cultists. Deceased was also a suspected cultist, an alleged student of Kwara Polytechnic. Effort to arrest the perpetrators is ongoing”, Okasanmi added.

https:///suspected-cult-members-behead-kwara-poly-student/

1 Like

Re: Suspected Cult Members Behead Kwara Poly Student by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 04, 2021
Naija and bad news be like 5 & 6
Re: Suspected Cult Members Behead Kwara Poly Student by Visocrate(m): 7:31pm On Aug 04, 2021
Guys have gone crazy
Re: Suspected Cult Members Behead Kwara Poly Student by DaddyRochie1642: 7:33pm On Aug 04, 2021
I feel the mother's pain.

May I not have children that will make me to be Weeping and gnashing my teeth in agony and despair.

It is well with my Soul.... Amen.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Cult Members Behead Kwara Poly Student by Baawaa(m): 7:37pm On Aug 04, 2021
The distraught mother said that “Olawale left home past 8pm on Monday morning.
What kind of news is this
Re: Suspected Cult Members Behead Kwara Poly Student by Seeksnigeria: 7:43pm On Aug 04, 2021
cry cry cry
Re: Suspected Cult Members Behead Kwara Poly Student by paulolee(m): 7:46pm On Aug 04, 2021
this cultism seems increasing as days go by...e kum be like say 90% of naija youths are coded cultist
Re: Suspected Cult Members Behead Kwara Poly Student by Afamsi: 7:50pm On Aug 04, 2021
Live by the sword die by the sword. No R.I.P for cultists
Re: Suspected Cult Members Behead Kwara Poly Student by NaijaGoBetter20: 7:56pm On Aug 04, 2021
Kwara poultry grin grin grin
Re: Suspected Cult Members Behead Kwara Poly Student by Aidejay(m): 8:06pm On Aug 04, 2021
If my brother were to join a cult today, I'd personally use my hand to squeeze his neck.

cause I don't see any reason why an able bodied man who has brain and cells will join a cult in this century.

No be say na beta cult ooh, like illuminati or freemason or sex cult but this slavery mentality organization that hasn't done anything till they brutalize and murder and rape. Like animals that missed the evolutionary process by a few light years.

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Cult Members Behead Kwara Poly Student by Aidejay(m): 8:09pm On Aug 04, 2021
If my brother were to join a cult today I'd personally use my to squeeze his neck.
Cause I don't see any reason why a full grown man with a brain and cells will become part of something like this.
Re: Suspected Cult Members Behead Kwara Poly Student by Seeksnigeria: 8:31pm On Aug 04, 2021
This is so sad.
Re: Suspected Cult Members Behead Kwara Poly Student by Sonnobax15(m): 8:31pm On Aug 04, 2021
undecided
Instead of me to go balm one cult and begin shout "Aye ,aro baga" upandan,I go kukuma convert that energy take go join army and willingly assign myself to borno state lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Cult Members Behead Kwara Poly Student by BornorBang: 9:03pm On Aug 04, 2021
But why? Why? Why all these?
Re: Suspected Cult Members Behead Kwara Poly Student by Sixsigmahub: 9:38pm On Aug 04, 2021
May God have mercy on the ignorant.
Re: Suspected Cult Members Behead Kwara Poly Student by Siggynigeria: 9:56pm On Aug 04, 2021
Another bad news...
Re: Suspected Cult Members Behead Kwara Poly Student by BornorBang: 10:11pm On Aug 04, 2021
Nigeria and bad news is like the morning and sun
Re: Suspected Cult Members Behead Kwara Poly Student by Seeksnigeria: 10:19pm On Aug 04, 2021
Do they ever get to catch these cultists or they go scot-free?
Re: Suspected Cult Members Behead Kwara Poly Student by Seeksnigeria: 10:35pm On Aug 04, 2021
May God forgive you people.
Re: Suspected Cult Members Behead Kwara Poly Student by Siggynigeria: 10:58pm On Aug 04, 2021
VenExchange:
Naija and bad news be like 5 & 6
Re: Suspected Cult Members Behead Kwara Poly Student by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 04, 2021
If say de Don Behead fulani herdsmen it for de sharp,
U saw de real Enemies nd behead de wrong one
Re: Suspected Cult Members Behead Kwara Poly Student by Totilopussylick(m): 11:27pm On Aug 04, 2021
grin
Re: Suspected Cult Members Behead Kwara Poly Student by Sixsigmahub: 11:40pm On Aug 04, 2021
Lewisjohnson:
If say de Don Behead fulani herdsmen it for de sharp,
U saw de real Enemies nd behead de wrong one

Make dem join army dey behead Boko haram. E for good.
Re: Suspected Cult Members Behead Kwara Poly Student by Sixsigmahub: 12:55am On Aug 05, 2021
Say no to cultism!
Re: Suspected Cult Members Behead Kwara Poly Student by Sixsigmahub: 9:47am On Aug 05, 2021
Gillydee:
May the almighty continue to save us

Amen.

(1) (Reply)

BENIGNANT FORTE | The Smiling Vicious Devourer / Bet9ja Is A Fraud / Abu Abel Na Funny Guy Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.