Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,986 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

What Our Ladies Really Want! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What Our Ladies Really Want! (297 Views)

If You Really Want To Be Happy, Then Do The Hard Things You Need To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Our Ladies Really Want! by Ochari: 7:39pm On Aug 04, 2021
True life Story.

My wife have complained alot about me not being romantic. I have tried my best to explain to her how tired I feel after work but, she find it really hard to understand. So I planned a surprise to show her my romantic side. I took time to read some love novels and one thing I absorbed from all of them is, “It takes nothing but a little things to put a woman in a stream where she feels loved.” So on the first of December last year, I bought two ticket for a

movie and we went to watch a love movie with my wife Nkechi. It was actually a Philippines movie and she loved it. But on our way back she stared at me in the face and was comparing me to the guy in the movie. “Praise didn’t you see the way that guy was holding that girl in that movie when rain was falling— have u ever hold me like that even when ice is falling? That guy didn’t go to work because he offended his girlfriend, can you do that?” She asked me. I was trying my possible best to explain to Nkechi that it was just a movie and it’s scripted but, she kept on dwelling on it for days. So the next week, I told her we should go for a walk maybe gaze at the trees and appreciate nature. But the next thing she told me was, “You want to appreciate nature, have you appreciated my presence in your house. You act like you don’t care about me anymore.” “Me like this husband material 99yards? No baby it’s not like that. I am trying my best” I replied. “Your best is not enough.” She said.

I tried to pet her before I left for work but through out that day my mind had no rest; because of the fire burning in my house.

I approached a friend of mind in the office, and I told him everything. I told him about books I read and actions I had taken. He asked me the name of my wife, and I told him. “Praise you no well oo. Na Nkechi you dey read Oyibo (Americana) person book for abi— from her name you have to use local procedure.

The only language African igbo girls understand is money.” He said to

https://felicitygists.com/what-our-ladies-truly-want/

Re: What Our Ladies Really Want! by IamLucy(f): 9:34pm On Aug 04, 2021
Re: What Our Ladies Really Want! by Ochari: 9:46pm On Aug 04, 2021
You know the writer

(1) (Reply)

His Money Is Our Money!!! / Looking For SEO Content Writers To Join My Team / Adenike Kehinde And Akinrinade Gabriel Ayobami To Headline Ilesha Book Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.