Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,028 members, 7,956,820 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:57 PM

Bodies Of 5 Corpers Who Died In Accident Flown To Akwa Ibom For Burial (Photos) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Bodies Of 5 Corpers Who Died In Accident Flown To Akwa Ibom For Burial (Photos) (46369 Views)

Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn / Pictures Of The 5 Corpers Who Died In An Accident While Going To NYSC Camp / NYSC Condole With Families Of 5 Corpers Who Died In Fatal Accident In Kastina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bodies Of 5 Corpers Who Died In Accident Flown To Akwa Ibom For Burial (Photos) by TAglobe(f): 10:13pm On Aug 04, 2021
My sincere condolences to the families of the bereaved
Re: Bodies Of 5 Corpers Who Died In Accident Flown To Akwa Ibom For Burial (Photos) by Wetpuxy: 10:13pm On Aug 04, 2021
Too bad, I'm in tears right now

To think they died serving this shithhole country is so much pain in the ass

1 Like

Re: Bodies Of 5 Corpers Who Died In Accident Flown To Akwa Ibom For Burial (Photos) by Ombudsman1: 10:14pm On Aug 04, 2021
helinuesIsaMumu:
Baba lifeless and his ill luck. Tueh!!

RIP young lads. Your country failed you. Ordinary good roads, they cannot provide. Ordinary flight tickets to ur places of camping, your country cannot provide.

In my next world, I rather come back to life as a hippopotamus than coming back as a Nigerian

IMAGINE YOU REINCARNATED AS A HIPPOPOTAMUS STILL IN NIGERIA
Re: Bodies Of 5 Corpers Who Died In Accident Flown To Akwa Ibom For Burial (Photos) by GardenOfGod(m): 10:14pm On Aug 04, 2021
See as your country has failed you. May your souls find solace in God
Re: Bodies Of 5 Corpers Who Died In Accident Flown To Akwa Ibom For Burial (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 10:15pm On Aug 04, 2021
So, they died by road but flew their corpses back, Nigeria!
Re: Bodies Of 5 Corpers Who Died In Accident Flown To Akwa Ibom For Burial (Photos) by Ayo2004: 10:16pm On Aug 04, 2021
NYSC is a waste of one's destiny angry
Tell me otherwise

2 Likes

Re: Bodies Of 5 Corpers Who Died In Accident Flown To Akwa Ibom For Burial (Photos) by michoim(m): 10:17pm On Aug 04, 2021
There's nothing you would do for an average Nigerian that he or she will not complain. Do the complainants want their corpses to be transported with trucks?
Re: Bodies Of 5 Corpers Who Died In Accident Flown To Akwa Ibom For Burial (Photos) by Lewisdinho(m): 10:17pm On Aug 04, 2021
God knows if i didn't serve as far back 2014, if na now where d country dey somehow i swear i no for serve again. Na to just collect my exemption waka comot. Nysc is bleeped and done, overrated. Nothing d nysc again abeg. Nigeria herself is a Shithole. Rip to them.
Re: Bodies Of 5 Corpers Who Died In Accident Flown To Akwa Ibom For Burial (Photos) by KingLion007(m): 10:18pm On Aug 04, 2021
Heartbreaking,May the almighty Grant them eternal rest.
Re: Bodies Of 5 Corpers Who Died In Accident Flown To Akwa Ibom For Burial (Photos) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 04, 2021
May God console their loved ones
Re: Bodies Of 5 Corpers Who Died In Accident Flown To Akwa Ibom For Burial (Photos) by KingLion007(m): 10:19pm On Aug 04, 2021
Lewisdinho:
God knows if i didn't serve as far back 2014, if na now where d country dey somehow i swear i no for serve again. Na to just collect my exemption waka comot. Nysc is bleeped and done, overrated. Nothing d nysc again abeg. Nigeria herself is a Shithole. Rip to them.
Na exemption i apply for oooo..
Re: Bodies Of 5 Corpers Who Died In Accident Flown To Akwa Ibom For Burial (Photos) by kokomilala(m): 10:19pm On Aug 04, 2021
May God comfort their loved ones! But, I'm afraid, Nigeria is an accident of history ,therefore, it's not what dying for. Many souls have been wasted in this kamikaze land.
Re: Bodies Of 5 Corpers Who Died In Accident Flown To Akwa Ibom For Burial (Photos) by Paulianfa(m): 10:21pm On Aug 04, 2021
OMG! Die serving their father land...
Oh am crying
Re: Bodies Of 5 Corpers Who Died In Accident Flown To Akwa Ibom For Burial (Photos) by Lamanii22(f): 10:21pm On Aug 04, 2021
Corpers are just dying anyhow
Re: Bodies Of 5 Corpers Who Died In Accident Flown To Akwa Ibom For Burial (Photos) by Lewisdinho(m): 10:22pm On Aug 04, 2021
My brother Na same i for do if na now i wan serve. Who discharge certificate help. Useless Nation
KingLion007:
Na exemption i apply for oooo..

1 Like

Re: Bodies Of 5 Corpers Who Died In Accident Flown To Akwa Ibom For Burial (Photos) by bergs2: 10:23pm On Aug 04, 2021
Bornbiafra:
Some may have been told to serve next year but refused.....

Most times disappointment are not denial

please my brother, don't reason like that.
death can occur anywhere and anytime.
the response of the living is not to repose of the dead as ones that made a wrong choice, but rather, as ones(the living) who will soon meet the departed and plan better for eternity.

2 Likes

Re: Bodies Of 5 Corpers Who Died In Accident Flown To Akwa Ibom For Burial (Photos) by Amudeneogu: 10:24pm On Aug 04, 2021
May their soul rest in peace . What a wicked country, so this country has a military aircraft to flow their dead body back to their parents but they can't provide even a free bus to carry them to Kastina State when they are alive . May God will judge our leaders.
Re: Bodies Of 5 Corpers Who Died In Accident Flown To Akwa Ibom For Burial (Photos) by Polynek(m): 10:26pm On Aug 04, 2021
So sad :-RIP to dem
Re: Bodies Of 5 Corpers Who Died In Accident Flown To Akwa Ibom For Burial (Photos) by nero2face: 10:26pm On Aug 04, 2021
They couldn't afford to travel by air when alive and so died on the death trap roads, their corpses flown with military aircraft back home...Nigeria is the worst country to ever come form
Re: Bodies Of 5 Corpers Who Died In Accident Flown To Akwa Ibom For Burial (Photos) by JackStephans(m): 10:26pm On Aug 04, 2021
cry
Re: Bodies Of 5 Corpers Who Died In Accident Flown To Akwa Ibom For Burial (Photos) by Maxwell4404(m): 10:27pm On Aug 04, 2021
Painful exit, after years awaiting to wear cannon flag, every single year coper must die for road trip to camp or PPA watin dey happen Najia
Re: Bodies Of 5 Corpers Who Died In Accident Flown To Akwa Ibom For Burial (Photos) by muller101(m): 10:31pm On Aug 04, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
So touching.
Akwa Ibom state and bad news this 2021.
may God deliver my state mbok cos this is getting out of hands
Even Akwa United winning the league too is bad news of 2021. If I knack you blow. grin

2 Likes

Re: Bodies Of 5 Corpers Who Died In Accident Flown To Akwa Ibom For Burial (Photos) by stanluiz(m): 10:32pm On Aug 04, 2021
E no go better for yakubu gowon for Creating Nysc.

Scrap Nysc. The rubbish scheme is a total waste of time and resources.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bodies Of 5 Corpers Who Died In Accident Flown To Akwa Ibom For Burial (Photos) by Blissp99(f): 10:32pm On Aug 04, 2021
Redt in peace dearly beloved
My condolences to your families
Re: Bodies Of 5 Corpers Who Died In Accident Flown To Akwa Ibom For Burial (Photos) by Blissp99(f): 10:33pm On Aug 04, 2021
Blissp99:
Rest in peace dearly beloved
My condolences to your families
Re: Bodies Of 5 Corpers Who Died In Accident Flown To Akwa Ibom For Burial (Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 10:33pm On Aug 04, 2021
See this life. Some of the only got to fly in death.. cry
Re: Bodies Of 5 Corpers Who Died In Accident Flown To Akwa Ibom For Burial (Photos) by Awaja(m): 10:35pm On Aug 04, 2021
Provide air ticket for prospective NYSC members,they won't hear ,na bicycle allowance of 1 k Dem d give
Re: Bodies Of 5 Corpers Who Died In Accident Flown To Akwa Ibom For Burial (Photos) by ogoloray(m): 10:35pm On Aug 04, 2021
so its this tragic news you’ll use to comfort yourself for not graduating with your mates...

Very sad!
Re: Bodies Of 5 Corpers Who Died In Accident Flown To Akwa Ibom For Burial (Photos) by Idamond: 10:36pm On Aug 04, 2021
if them no use plane bring them back na people go still complain say upon say na govt property them no fit bring them with plane back to there home..

it's well..

my deep condolences to there families
Re: Bodies Of 5 Corpers Who Died In Accident Flown To Akwa Ibom For Burial (Photos) by chatinent: 10:36pm On Aug 04, 2021
Well done, Nigeria.

Useless graveyard of a country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Missing Female Corps Member Has Been Found. / Beautiful Corper Rocks Her Khaki With Camouflage Top – Photos / 9 Lessons No One Taught Me Before Going To NYSC Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.