Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,557 members, 7,958,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:59 PM

PDP Crisis: Wike’s Attempt To Remove Secondus Will Fail – Babatope - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Crisis: Wike’s Attempt To Remove Secondus Will Fail – Babatope (12329 Views)

PDP Crisis: Wike Soft-pedals Over Stance On Atiku, May Review Demands / PDP Crisis: Wike Jets Out Of Nigeria / Plot To Remove Secondus As PDP Chair Thickens, Stakeholders Shop For Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Crisis: Wike’s Attempt To Remove Secondus Will Fail – Babatope by wwwihy: 12:42am On Aug 05, 2021
Commentor:
Na only this picture Ebino Topsy get?

I like the collage though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: Wike’s Attempt To Remove Secondus Will Fail – Babatope by Sebu414: 12:45am On Aug 05, 2021
ok
Re: PDP Crisis: Wike’s Attempt To Remove Secondus Will Fail – Babatope by Freshwhyte(m): 12:49am On Aug 05, 2021
Militant30:

I'm a full member of PDP in Rivers State so I know what I'm talking about, except people like you who chose money above your conscience will deny the obvious.
Wike wants to install Austin Opara as the next governor of Rivers State but we will destroy PDP instead.
In Rivers East the Okrikas and Ogu bolos are there.
In Rivers West the Kalabaris, Bonnys and Abuas are there.
In Rivers South East, the Andonis,Opobos and the Nkoros are there.
All we need is a Rivers State governor from the riverine or nothing.

When it is time for voting we will know who have the majority votes in Rivers state.

From your comment I can boldy tell you that u know NOTHING about Rivers State politics.

If only you know how elections are being won in the state.

Before you argue further take a good look at the various voting strength of the local government councils and the newly created units all over d state.

FYI the governorship ticket of PDP is going to Kalabari in the person of Tammy Danagogo and the deputy will come from Ikwerre .

You can save this post on your phone.
Next year is primary you will remember I told u .

Thank u
GDI
In God we Trust.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: Wike’s Attempt To Remove Secondus Will Fail – Babatope by chukwuibuipob: 1:15am On Aug 05, 2021
cool WIKE is doing great and good job cool. Secondus is a MISFORTUNE man grin tongue undecided sad angry grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Wike’s Attempt To Remove Secondus Will Fail – Babatope by Tranquill: 1:26am On Aug 05, 2021
Militant30:

I'm a full member of PDP in Rivers State so I know what I'm talking about, except people like you who chose money above your conscience will deny the obvious.
Wike wants to install Austin Opara as the next governor of Rivers State but we will destroy PDP instead.
In Rivers East the Okrikas and Ogu bolos are there.
In Rivers West the Kalabaris, Bonnys and Abuas are there.
In Rivers South East, the Andonis,Opobos and the Nkoros are there.
All we need is a Rivers State governor from the riverine or nothing.

All these are just in your head. I asked you what action Wike has taken that made you think he wants to install Austin Opara? Wike is not supporting any Ikwerre person to succeed him. All the ethnic nationalities you have mentioned have legitimate claim to the governorship but I think the Ogonis as well.
Re: PDP Crisis: Wike’s Attempt To Remove Secondus Will Fail – Babatope by PeachtreeReside(f): 5:33am On Aug 05, 2021
Party planning score our Politicians E
Nation Building ---------------------F

Causing mayhem ,A++++++

Looting and breaking the lawA+++++++++++
Re: PDP Crisis: Wike’s Attempt To Remove Secondus Will Fail – Babatope by nairavsdollars(f): 7:33am On Aug 05, 2021
Both of them are liabilities

chukwuibuipob:
cool WIKE is doing great and good job cool. Secondus is a MISFORTUNE man grin tongue undecided sad angry grin
Re: PDP Crisis: Wike’s Attempt To Remove Secondus Will Fail – Babatope by Militant30: 8:34am On Aug 05, 2021
Freshwhyte:

When it is time for voting we will know who have the majority votes in Rivers state.

From your comment I can boldy tell you that u know NOTHING about Rivers State politics.

If only you know how elections are being won in the state.

Before you argue further take a good look at the various voting strength of the local government councils and the newly created units all over d state.

FYI the governorship ticket of PDP is going to Kalabari in the person of Tammy Danagogo and the deputy will come from Ikwerre .

You can save this post on your phone.
Next year is primary you will remember I told u .

Thank u
GDI
In God we Trust.

Hahahahaha, keep deceiving yourself with una nonsense GDI, so in your narrow and village mind the Ikwerres are the majority abi?

Where were the Ikwerres when Ogu bolo women stopped the army?
Where were the Ikwerres when Kalabari boys resisted the army from rigging election again Wike?
Where were the Ikwerres and GDI when army carted away electoral materials from Emuoha,Isiokpo, Etche,Omuma and Obio Akpor ?

This time it will choke the Ikwerres and the Stupid GDI.
Re: PDP Crisis: Wike’s Attempt To Remove Secondus Will Fail – Babatope by focus7: 8:46am On Aug 05, 2021
PDP must die and bury finally
Re: PDP Crisis: Wike’s Attempt To Remove Secondus Will Fail – Babatope by Odidigboigbo(m): 9:03am On Aug 05, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Ebenezer will soon be disgrace. And FYI wike put secondus there so he can remove him at anytime he like.
As far Secondus has more than 70% support of the governors and about 80% support of national assembly members, Secondus is going no where. Wike is over stretching his luck.
Re: PDP Crisis: Wike’s Attempt To Remove Secondus Will Fail – Babatope by Kendollar696(m): 9:24am On Aug 05, 2021
Militant30:

Who knows you in Rivers State?

Infact who are you?

grin grin grin
You're mean, I swear...
Re: PDP Crisis: Wike’s Attempt To Remove Secondus Will Fail – Babatope by ntebong: 9:46am On Aug 05, 2021
nairavsdollars:
No mind Wike. They will cut him to size

While I most times reframed from commenting on political issues, and not in agreement with all actions of Gov Wike, but note that riverine peoples can not eat their cake and have, it is understandable that in 2015 they played opposition but repeating the same mistakes in 2019 was inexcusable. In 2019 Riverine peoples of Rivers State betrayed their short sightedness by still playing opposition, you cannot reap where you did not sow, PDP is not the only political party in Rivers State, is Wike stopping your peoples from fielding a candidate from APC that your peoples supported to take over government house in 2023? Stop disparaging gov Wike, he is a financier and a pilliar of PDP, if he decamp PDP collapse, forget about the paper tiger PDP members like Babatope that can't deliver his ward to his party. Is never too late for Riverine peoples to properly appraise the political dynamic of Rivers and align according to enable them produce a governor
Re: PDP Crisis: Wike’s Attempt To Remove Secondus Will Fail – Babatope by ntebong: 9:47am On Aug 05, 2021
nairavsdollars:
No mind Wike. They will cut him to size

While I most times reframed from commenting on political issues, and not in agreement with all actions of Gov Wike, but note that riverine peoples can not eat their cake and have, it is understandable that in 2015 they played opposition but repeating the same mistakes in 2019 was inexcusable. In 2019 Riverine peoples of Rivers State betrayed their short sightedness by still playing opposition, you cannot reap where you did not sow, PDP is not the only political party in Rivers State, is Wike stopping your peoples from fielding a candidate from APC that your peoples supported to take over government house in 2023? Stop disparaging gov Wike, he is a financier and a pilliar of PDP, if he decamp PDP collapse, forget about the paper tiger PDP members like Babatope that can't deliver his ward to his party. Is never too late for Riverine peoples to properly appraise the political dynamic of Rivers and align according to enable them produce a governor.

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Wike’s Attempt To Remove Secondus Will Fail – Babatope by sultry69(m): 10:54am On Aug 05, 2021
Wike is very desperate to vice another Fulani terrorist, and that's dead on arrival.
Re: PDP Crisis: Wike’s Attempt To Remove Secondus Will Fail – Babatope by biglizzy: 11:03am On Aug 05, 2021
It's only a matter of time

Re: PDP Crisis: Wike’s Attempt To Remove Secondus Will Fail – Babatope by Freshwhyte(m): 5:29pm On Aug 07, 2021
Militant30:

Hahahahaha, keep deceiving yourself with una nonsense GDI, so in your narrow and village mind the Ikwerres are the majority abi?

Where were the Ikwerres when Ogu bolo women stopped the army?
Where were the Ikwerres when Kalabari boys resisted the army from rigging election again Wike?
Where were the Ikwerres and GDI when army carted away electoral materials from Emuoha,Isiokpo, Etche,Omuma and Obio Akpor ?

This time it will choke the Ikwerres and the Stupid GDI.

When this is over, you yourself will know.

Time is coming.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uche Ogah Declares To Join Abia Governorship Race (Video) / World Bank Presidency: Obama Rejects Iweala Nominates Jim Yong Kim / NBS Reports N107 Per Litre Average Fuel Price Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.