Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,678 members, 7,820,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted (3232 Views)

Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted / Let's Build A Mobile App For Your Businesses, Websites & Blogs / Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 04, 2021

THIS IS OUR ONLY ACCOUNT ON NIARALAND @uncharted56 DON'T ALLOW ANYONE TO TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT ESCROW OR PROPER VERIFICATION!!!

OUR CONTACTS:

08179199863 (whatsapp and telegram only)

tochy@cyberservices.com (email)

[i]
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 19, 2021
This is my custom table of contents for this thread in the order of which I wish to cover most topics.
Note: due to how busy I get I might be a little slow in covering everything but i promise i will do my best.

(1) beginners guide to android studio

(2) beginners guide to VS code for android development.

(3) building the ultimate android development cheat sheet.

(4) making the best use of stack Overflow and XDA developers forum.

(5) Android studio File Structure

(6) XML (extension markup language)

(7) the java programming language road map for android (from noob to pro)

(cool java

(9) working with netbeans IDE

(10) mini projects in java

(11) netbeans, git, VCS, java and github

(12) gradle

(13) Android Component:
Activity
Activity Lifecycle
Tasks & Back Stack
Service
Broadcast Receiver
Content Provider

(14) Intents
Types of Intent
Implicit intent
Explicit intent
Intent Filter

(15) Static User Interface
View
Button, ImageView, TextView, Edit text etc
ViewGroup
LinearLayout, RelativeLayout, FrameLayout, ConstraintLayout

(16) Dynamic User Interface
RecyclerView
Card view
ViewPager
Spinner

(17) CustomView
Canvas
Bitmap
Paint

(18) UI Resources
Drawables
String
Styles

(19) Fragments
Fragment Lifecycle
Fragment Manager

(20) Support User Interface
ProgressBar
Dialogs
Toast & Snackbar

(21) Storage
Shared Preferences
File Systems
Database
RoomDB

(22) Build
Gradle
Debug / Release Configuration

(23) Threading
Threads
Handler / Looper

(24) Debugging
Memory profiling
Logging
Systrace
Exceptions
Error Handling

(25) Memory Leak
Detecting and Fixing Memory Leaks
Context

(26) 3rd Party Library
Image Loading
Glide
Picasso
Dependency Injection

(27) Networking
Fast Android Networking Library
Retrofit

(28) MultiThreading
RxJava
Coroutines

(29) Data Format
JSON
GSON
Flat Buffer
Protocol Buffer

(30) Android Jetpack
Foundation Components
AppCompat
Android KTX
Multidex

(31) Architecture Components
LiveData
ViewModel
DataBinding
Paging
Work Manager
Navigation

(32) Behaviour Components
Download Manager
Media Playback
Notification
Permissions
Preference
Sharing
Slice

(33) UI Component
Animation & Transition
Android Auto
Emoji
Palette

(34) Architecture
MVVM
MVI
MVP

(35) Unit Testing
Local Unit Testing
Instrumentation Testing

(36) Database Connectivity  :   Firebase
FCM
Crashlytics
Analytics
Remote Config
App Indexing
Dynamic Link

(37) Security
Encrypt / Decrypt
Proguard
Proguard rules
R8

(38) App Release
.keystore file
App Bundle
Uploading to the Playstore

(39) Monetization
Admob
In-app purchases
Subscription
App coins

(40) intro to reverse engineering apk files

(41) reverse engineering react native apps

(42) apk reverse engineering toolsets gui

(43) working with dalvik byte code/smali (linked thread)

(44) scanning for loopholes in smali code

(45) injecting custom code into apk files

(46) Injecting Payloads to APK

(47) zip alignment of apk files

(48) changing apk package name

(49) modifying admob integrations

(50) past exam questions and answers for android app development

(51) past exam questions and answers in java

(52) past interview questions and answers
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 19, 2021
I will update this part with my custom table of contents, you can always keep an eye on this area for updates.
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Nobody: 2:01am On Sep 26, 2021
Read about incremental java compilation here, although the incubating tool chain is depreciated but if you need to work on old projects you need to read up these documentations.

https://docs.gradle.org/2.1/userguide/java_plugin.html#sec:incremental_compile

https://docs.gradle.org/2.1/dsl/org.gradle.api.tasks.compile.JavaCompile.html
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 28, 2021
Welcome to the beginners guideline for android studio this will make up the first part of this thread before delving into other things.
As most experienced programmers know before you venture into learning any programming language no matter what you want to achieve with that language you must follow a road map, a road map is like syllabus or in layman's term "steps" one has to follow for mastering the basics of a language. But before we go into road maps for android app development let's get you aquinted with the common things/terms you'll be seeing while working with the android studio IDE from the project structure level down to source code, it's very important to understand these terms because you'll be coming across it most of the time.
Also I'm aware not everyone has core i3 PCs and above so if you are genuinely limited by your hardware, you will be better off using Visual Studio Code or intellij idea which is lightweight I will also cover these in this thread, so let's get started.

Android Manifest.xml: is an xml file that contains important metadata about the Android app which includes the package name, activity names, main activity, splash screen, permissions, and other configurations. It acts as an intermediator between the android OS and the application.

Example of an xml file

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<manifest xmlns:android="http:// schemas.android.com/apk/res/android"

package="com.tochy.myapplication">

<application

android:allowBackup="true"

android:icon="@mipmap/ic_launcher"

android:label="@string/app_name"

android:roundIcon="@mipmap/ic_launcher_round"

android:supportsRtl="true"

android:theme="@style/AppTheme">

<activity android:name=".MainActivity">

<intent-filter>

<action android:name="android.intent.action.MAIN" />

<category android:name="android.intent.category.LAUNCHER" />

</intent-filter>

</activity>

</application>

</manifest>

Java Folder: This is the folder in your andriod studio project where you will be storing all the source code files written in Java(.java). A MainActivity. java is automatically created in this folder by Android Studio including other Test files. If we create any new project using java, by default the class file will be MainActivity.java under the package name "com.tochy.myapplication"

Res (resources) folder:[/b]Resources folder is the most important folder because it contains all the non java code sources like images, XML layouts, UI and strings for our android application.

[b]Drawable Folder:
this contains the different types of images used for the development of an application.

[b]Layout Folder:[/b]The layout folder contains all layout files in .XML which is used to define the user Interface of our application.

A layout XML file can have this format:

<androidx.constraintlayout.widget.ConstraintLayout

xmlns:android="http:// schemas.android.com/apk/res/android"

xmlns:app="http:// schemas.android.com/apk/res-auto"

xmlns:tools="http:// schemas.android.com/tools"

android:layout_width="match_parent"

android:layout_height="match_parent"

tools:context=".MainActivity">

<TextView

android:layout_width="wrap_content"

android:layout_height="wrap_content"

android:text="Hello World!"

app:layout_constraintBottom_toBottomOf="parent"

app:layout_constraintLeft_toLeftOf="parent"

app:layout_constraintRight_toRightOf="parent"

app:layout_constraintTop_toTopOf="parent" />

</androidx.constraintlayout.widget.ConstraintLayout>

You can edit layout files in design, code and split mode(side by side).

Mipmap Folder:[/b]This folder contains launcher.xml files to define icons which are used on the home screen as well as ic_launcher (app logo). It also contains different density types of image icons which is dependent on the resolution of the display of the device that the app will be deployed to such as hdpi, mdpi, xhdpi.

[b]Values Folder:[/b]The values folder contains a number of XML files like strings, dimens, colors and styles. One of the most important file is the strings.xml file which contains the resources.
Code of a string can be written in this format
<resources>

<string name="app_name">Nairaland VPN</string>

<string name="checked">Checked</string>

<string name="unchecked">Unchecked</string>

</resources>

[b]Gradle folder:
contains all the scripts, modules, build tools that links all parts of our android file structure to an executable apk file .

Gradle Scripts folder: Gradle means automated build system and it contains number of files which are used to define a build configuration which can be applied to all modules in our application.
In the build.gradle (Project) there are buildscripts and in (build.gradle :Module app) plugins and implementations are used to build configurations that can be applied to all our application modules.
Gradle scripts are used to automate tasks.For the most part, Android Studio performs application builds in the background without any intervention from the developer. This build process is handled using the Gradle system, an automated build toolkit designed to allow the ways in which projects are built to be configured It uses a language called groovy.

Strings.xml: in strings.xml which is under the values folder of your android project structure you can easily translate your whole app into other languages. This saves you a lot of work instead of doing some tedious hardcoding. Android automatically selects the correct language based on user preferences, and you don't have to worry about selecting and displaying this language. The strings. XML is also a single location for various strings that your application needs. In here every string has a unique id, this id you use in your code to use the string.
a string resource is written in Android as the following:

<string name="rate">please rate us our app on the playstore</string>

You use it in an Activity or Fragment as:

myTextView.text = getString(R.string.rate)

Then in a layout XML you can call the same resource in:

<TextView
android:text="@string/rate"/>

Sometimes when re importing a project especially if it's a big project you might see suggestions to extract a string resource when attempting to edit some layout.xml files.

Colors.xml:[/b]You can use the color resource in any part of your project structure that accepts a hexadecimal color value. You can also use a color resource when a drawable resource is expected in XML (for example, android:drawable="@color/blue"
Or in the updated format:
<color name="cyan">#00BCD4</color>
This involves having a cheat sheet of color naming conventions.

[b]Theme.xml:
When you create a new project in android studio, it applies a default material design theme to your app which is defined in your project's styles.A theme a collection of attributes that is applied to an entire app, activity, or view. When you apply a theme, every view in the app or activity is applied each of the theme's attributes that it supports.

Styles.xml: A style is a collection of attributes that specify the appearance for a single View unlike themes that is applied entirely. A style can specify attributes such as font color, font size, background color, and much more.

Difference between theme and styles xml:

Don't be confused Themes and styles have many similarities, but they are used for different purposes. Although both have the same basic structure the difference is how you apply it.

You can apply styles.xml in the following format:

<resources>
    <style name="CyanText" parent="TextAppearance.AppCompat">
        <item name="android:textColor">#00BCD4</item>
    </style>
</resources>

<TextView
    style="@style/CyanText"
    ... />
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by IniUbom(m): 6:18pm On Sep 29, 2021
How you dey?
As I dey here now, I completed an online Android dev nanodegree sef...
E bi laik sey intermediate levels I get o!
I dey plan backend gigs - after settling down... Condition make crayfish bend, my guy.

The world dey ours!
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 29, 2021
IniUbom:
How you dey?
As I dey here now, I completed an online Android dev nanodegree sef...
E bi laik sey intermediate levels I get o!
I dey plan backend gigs - after settling down... Condition make crayfish bend, my guy.

The world dey ours!
just keep pushing bro it'll get better soon, why don't you do full stack gigs so you can always charge more.
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 29, 2021
Welcome to the beginners guideline for android studio this will make up the first part of this thread before delving into other things.
As most experienced programmers know before you venture into learning any programming language no matter what you want to achieve with that language you must follow a road map, a road map is like syllabus or in layman's term "steps" one has to follow for mastering the basics of a language. But before we go into road maps for android app development let's get you aquinted with the common things/terms you'll be seeing while working with the android studio IDE from the project structure level down to source code, it's very important to understand these terms because you'll be coming across it most of the time.
Also I'm aware not everyone has core i3 PCs and above so if you are genuinely limited by your hardware, you will be better off using Visual Studio Code or intellij idea which is lightweight I will also cover these in this thread, so let's get started.
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 29, 2021
Android Manifest.xml: is an xml file that contains important metadata about the Android app which includes the package name, activity names, main activity, splash screen, permissions, and other configurations. It acts as an intermediator between the android OS and the application.

Example of an xml code:

<manifest xmlns:android="http : // schemas.android.com/apk/res/android"
    package="com.tochy.myapplication">
    <application
        android:allowBackup="true"
        android:icon="@mipmap/ic_launcher"
        android:label="@string/app_name"
        android:roundIcon="@mipmap/ic_launcher_round"
       android:supportsRtl="true"
        android:theme="@style/AppTheme">
        <activity android:name=".MainActivity">
            <intent-filter>
                <action android:name="android.intent.action.MAIN" />
                <category android:name="android.intent.category.LAUNCHER" />
            </intent-filter>
        </activity>
</application>
</manifest>
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 29, 2021
Java Folder: This is the folder in your andriod studio project where you will be storing all the source code files written in Java(.java). A MainActivity. java file is automatically created in this folder by Android Studio including other Test files. If we create any new project using java, by default the class file will be MainActivity.java under the package name "com.tochy.myapplication".

Res (resources) folder: Resources folder is the most important folder because it contains all the non java code sources like images, XML layouts, UI and strings for our android application.

Drawable Folder: this contains the different types of images used for the development of the application.

Layout Folder: The layout folder contains all layout files in .XML which is used to define the user Interface of our application.

A layout XML file can be in this format:

<androidx.constraintlayout.widget.ConstraintLayout
    xmlns:android="http:// schemas.android.com/apk/res/android"
    xmlns:app="http:// schemas.android.com/apk/res-auto"
    xmlns:tools="http:// schemas.android.com/tools"
    android:layout_width="match_parent"
    android:layout_height="match_parent"
    tools:context=".MainActivity">
    <TextView
        android:text="Example app!"
        app:layout_constraintBottom_toBottomOf="parent"
        app:layout_constraintLeft_toLeftOf="parent"
        app:layout_constraintRight_toRightOf="parent"
        app:layout_constraintTop_toTopOf="parent" />
</androidx.constraintlayout.widget.ConstraintLayout>

You can edit layout files in design, code and split mode(side by side).
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 30, 2021
Upcoming on the android studio beginner guideline:

(1) Toast Class

(2) Android Framework

(3) depreciated methods

(4) Annotations:

(5) annotation library

(6) Content Provider:

(7) Utils:

(8 ) Booleans:

(9) InputStream:

(10) Handlers:

(11) .get instance( ):

(12) Throw and catch:

(13) Instances:

(14) Constants:

(15) Flags:

(16) Acess flags:
And alot more

Thanks to the mods for restoring what was deleted by the spam bot, I truly appreciate.
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by mircos: 1:45pm On Aug 11, 2022
Before beginning an app development project, it is important to define app requirements. These requirements include non-functional features, as well as business and functional requirements https://mlsdev.com/blog/it-outsourcing-companies. When writing a requirements document, try to keep it short and concise. As you write the requirements document, remember to add context to each feature. The document should be updated throughout the development process to reflect changing business and user requirements. Ideally, you will be able to get multiple stakeholders' input during the process.

(1) (Reply)

A Thread For Nigerian Cloud Engineers - Prospective And Practising / Hub360 Arduino Starter Kit / Correct This Registration Form Code Please!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.