Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,562 members, 7,843,759 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women - Sports (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women (57017 Views)

Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Washes His Only Jersey After Reaching The Olympic finals / Tokyo2020: Nigeria's Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Heads Into Men's Shotput Final / Katia Aveiro, Ronaldo's Sister Blasts Van Dijk Over Jibe On CR7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by EbenezerTriumph: 1:29pm On Aug 05, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Undertaker smack down dey learn for where this girl own dey....

Chaiiii..... why'd a lady give her fellow ladies a super smack down like this now? cry

No single pity for dem the Nigerian desperadoes shocked
and to think she's right oh
Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by Kinzo0917(m): 1:30pm On Aug 05, 2021
Imagine what a girl I recently know sent to me few hours ago. As if I be her papa. Some girls feels men will always be at their beck and call.rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by Timmi: 1:30pm On Aug 05, 2021
Daniel61111:
Hatred 4 ibos will not kill you....say amen

Why would I hate the Igbos, and what use or threat do they pose to me. Empty barrels they are and only full of lies and propaganda. Tell me what have you contributed to your family not to talk of others? When you can answer that, then come back to tell me why I should hate them.

3 Likes

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by EbenezerTriumph: 1:30pm On Aug 05, 2021
fernandoc:
I hope those careless words doesn't come to haunt her in the future.
shut up it doesn't haunt anything, she's right.
you Nigerian girls are useless

1 Like

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:31pm On Aug 05, 2021
Regex:

If it makes them sleep at night. Oh I forgot, my mother and sisters are still licking their wound from the shots fired by one of my own.

Fixed.

3 Likes

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by monex(m): 1:32pm On Aug 05, 2021
she is just ranting and shouting

can she calm down and articulate her grievances properly

2 Likes

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by kushme: 1:33pm On Aug 05, 2021
Kinzo0917:
Imagine what a girl I recently know sent to me. As if I be her papa. Some girls feels men will always be at their beck and call.rubbish

shocked seriously, kai, na wa oh
Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by MENTORCH(m): 1:33pm On Aug 05, 2021
Nigerian girls don’t have time to help you pursue your dreams, you have to make it first then they come in. They must see the money in the bank before they agree to even date you talk less of marriage.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by pek(m): 1:35pm On Aug 05, 2021
Will like to have that kind of a sister.
Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by safarigirl1(f): 1:36pm On Aug 05, 2021
this one pass me oo
Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by Regex: 1:36pm On Aug 05, 2021
Fountainofyouth:

Fixed.

Stay safe.
Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by Regex: 1:37pm On Aug 05, 2021
Kinzo0917:
Imagine what a girl I recently know sent to me few hours ago. As if I be her papa. Some girls feels men will always be at their beck and call.rubbish

grin
Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by MrColdsweat: 1:39pm On Aug 05, 2021
Afrobasic:

It's so sad that this is the truth.

The "morden" Nigerian woman is just so useless, it's a pity the average Nigerian man has no options.
Everyday I pray to God to help nigeria so that nigerian men can travel and explore the women of other nations and see that by dating Nigerian women, they've been eating shiit..

If Nigerian men explore women of other nations, Most Nigerian women will die single.

8 Likes

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by tohyorsih4(f): 1:40pm On Aug 05, 2021
MENTORCH:
Nigerian girls don’t have time to help you pursue your dreams, you have to make it first then they come in. They must see the money in the bank before they agree to even date you talk less of marriage.
it's well
Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by DKM123: 1:40pm On Aug 05, 2021
Is it this same Nairaland boys that trolls any picture posted on nairaland of a Nigerian lady married or dating a white man that are now the "preachers" of mind your business?
Buhahahaha!!!!

Una dey ment! Hypocrisy kill all of una!
Silly NIgerian scallywags everywhere!

Even the ones without any job and still eating from thier mother, a Nigerian woman's palm are here talking about NIgerian ladies being useless. That useless breast that you suvked as a baby will choke you. cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by DrayZee: 1:42pm On Aug 05, 2021
cococandy:

See how the “dunbasses” are “mastobating” over her post. God save us from myopic ones like her.

Not saying that her brother can’t marry whomever he wishes, but she’s naive if she hasn’t realized that black men have a slave mentality and while other races of men strive for global domination, their (black men’s) primary goal is to acquire a light skin woman. So yes the people talking about her brother’s wife may not know the details of the relationship, but the criticism didn’t come from nowhere.

The self hate is disgusting and she should quietly go sit somewhere. Because that same hate for black skin is definitely targeted at her for nothing other than the color she was born with.

Na wa.

Would you also call it "self hate" if it was a Nigerian woman getting married to a white man

1 Like

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:43pm On Aug 05, 2021
anungangampu:
This is like a terror attack to my Nigerian mother and sisters. She listed my Nija mother and sisters issues in most heart breaking way.

I pity Nigeria feminist like my sisters reading this right now. The lady might end up being popular than her brother.

Fixed.

4 Likes

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by takimsipho(m): 1:44pm On Aug 05, 2021
Fountainofyouth:

I don't give a hoot if you are trying to be logical, she did not make a point cos her whole point is very very stupid for her to stereotype all Nigerian women as the same, if you cannot see the stupidity in her comment and condemn it, don't mention me again.
If you can not exchange ideas online without being insolent, bitter and venomous then I guess she struck a cord. I have read your comments in so many other topics and you sound the same. I don't know who that guy is that hurt you so deeply you take it out on everyone. I apologize on his behalf, you are complaining about her so called stupid comments, ever since the start of this thread how many curse words have you used. Rudeness has become the latest weapon for so many babes now. Read my first line again, I admitted her choices of words were terrible, and I know not every woman is in that category. My mum has a PhD and she is a lecturer. And yes I have to be logical because you are not, you are too emotional and to insult somebody dey hungry you. I am waiting for the insult.

10 Likes

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by brainhgeek(m): 1:44pm On Aug 05, 2021
The end!
Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by BSsniffer: 1:44pm On Aug 05, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

You dont see racism and tribalism as a bad thing?
Hmm okay
Carry go.
That said
Like I mentioned, the comment she made did not come out of a vacuum
Something prompted it

Nothing prompts people to be stupid.

1 Like

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:45pm On Aug 05, 2021
MrColdsweat:
Everyday I pray to God to help nigeria so that nigerian men can travel and explore the women of other nations and see that by dating my Nigerian mother and sisters, they've been eating shiit.

Fixed.

3 Likes

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by Fuckthamods: 1:45pm On Aug 05, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
For Those NIGERIAN LADIES who may be struggling to reconcile with her points;
Here are her POINTS, highlighted easily;
1. Post partum Belle but never pregnant.
2. Never contributes financially, emotionally.
3. Dirty punnany.
4. 250% Density wig wearing

Finally, what does an average Nigerian Lady have to offer beyond punnany?
This is exactly what we have been saying since.
I weep on their behalf cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
It's better to masturbate sef

1 Like

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by chukwuibuipob: 1:46pm On Aug 05, 2021
Dougnan:
This is salvage... Tiwa no dey inside

Meanwhile is your spouse cheating or about to cheat?
Are you suspecting him or her?

Just clone their WhatsApp and start getting all their chats on your phone directly without them knowing..

Contact us and we would run it in 45mins for you.

Doug.nan@yahoo.com or send us a DM
post your WhatsApp number in Ur page
Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by MrColdsweat: 1:51pm On Aug 05, 2021
CHoccolaTE:

Ignore those frustrated animals, poverty and joblessness has twisted their necks and they are now looking for females to transfer agression to.

They are broke and jobless yet you women keep buying kanyamata to hook them.

You're doing a fantastic job at lying to yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by cococandy(f): 1:52pm On Aug 05, 2021
DrayZee:

Na wa.

Would you also call it "self hate" if it was a Nigerian woman getting married to a white man

It’s not the marriage that’s the hate.
It’s the preference for white and light skin that’s self hate.

1 Like

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:53pm On Aug 05, 2021
takimsipho:

If you can not exchange ideas online without being insolent, bitter and venomous then I guess she struck a cord. I have read your comments in so many other topics and you sound the same. I don't know who that guy is that hurt you so deeply you take it out on everyone. I apologize on his behalf, you are complaining about her so called stupid comments, ever since the start of this thread how many curse words have you used. Rudeness has become the latest weapon for so many babes now. Read my first line again, I admitted her choices of words were terrible, and I know not every woman is in that category. My mum has a PhD and she is a lecturer. And yes I have to be logical because you are not, you are too emotional and to insult somebody dey hungry you. I am waiting for the insult.

I won't even try to insult you.....yet, the fact that you can ignore the comments of boys who quote me with insults, thereby prompting me to dish them same energy right back, shows you are no different from them, I have no patience for biased people and you are one of them, before you preach your logical whatever to me, take out time to quote every single guy on this thread who have been jubilating and adding more insults, then we can talk, if you like notice me or my moniker from now till oblivion, that's you business, you are just a mere moniker to me, so you can as well buzz off.

P.S I am very married, so keep eating your assumptions.

5 Likes

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by perrymike: 1:54pm On Aug 05, 2021
Cheeii!!!! Who go marry did Niagara mouth go hear nwei ooo. Haba!!!!!!!!!
Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by dettolgel: 1:55pm On Aug 05, 2021
@Fountainofyouth

I just took the time to read through our exchanges I may have found it funny to get under your skin which is not cool. I truly apologise.

I did use the b word and I also sorry. I don't know why you are sensitive to this issue, I don't know why this may be a serious issue for you (we all have different experiences) . You are entitled to your feelings and I do regret my responses.

I don't think it is right for me to taunt someone or call them names for issues that I have no connection with. I hope you see it for what it is. I am sorry.

Sorry and do enjoy the rest of your day.

1 Like

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by Doctorfitz: 1:55pm On Aug 05, 2021
GeneralPula:

Where did you get your statistics from?

You see say I reply am? grin
Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by CHoccolaTE: 1:55pm On Aug 05, 2021
MrColdsweat:

They are broke and jobless yet you women keep buying kanyamata to hook them.

You're doing a fantastic job at lying to yourself.

God forbid that I will ever look for how to marry a Nigerian man to the extent of using kayanmata.

Majority of them especially the nairaland ones are bitter demented scammers with the IQ of an earthworm.

2 Likes

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by lkillbrokehoes: 1:56pm On Aug 05, 2021
neyoohhh:

Typical, missing the point yet again.

The emphasis is on support.. not race.. the white woman supported him when he was nothing and he rewarded her with commitment.

Can you say the same about Nigeria girls, why are they suddenly pained over a made guy when they can easily pick up an average Joe like the white lady did and work with him.

Instead they'll rather LovePeddler their way into financial independence whilst waiting for the made man.

You guys are screwed, unless you change your ways.
Most Nigerian girls will rather die than dating a man who's still hustling, they want men that are "already made". bunch of greedy vaginarians. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by MrColdsweat: 2:01pm On Aug 05, 2021
CHoccolaTE:

God forbid that I will ever look for how to marry a Nigerian man to the extent of using kayanmata.

Majority of them especially the nairaland ones are bitter demented scammers with the IQ of an earthworm.

Good thing You did not deny that most nigerian women patronize witch doctors for charms to hook men.

As a feminist, shouldn't you be bothered about the warped mentality of the average Nigerian women instead of wasting time on nigerian men?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (25) (Reply)

Serie A: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Sends Clear Message To Cristiano Ronaldo / Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit / Burial Of Susan Nwannediya Kanu. Nwankwo Kanu Buries His Mother (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.