Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women - Sports (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women (56743 Views)

Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Washes His Only Jersey After Reaching The Olympic finals / Tokyo2020: Nigeria's Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Heads Into Men's Shotput Final / Katia Aveiro, Ronaldo's Sister Blasts Van Dijk Over Jibe On CR7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 05, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
@ wany, am very sure that you have seen this news, Please come out from your hide out and tell me if this woman is wrong grin
You just mentioned their madam.

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by ShawtCake(f): 7:29pm On Aug 05, 2021
DissTroy:

How about I make you a deal?

If you put up two pictures of you, I'd put up two pictures of myself. Mine would have no make-up (of course) and aren't (studio)-edited pictures.

Catfishing is totally out of bounds.

Yeah, go ahead.smiley
it's up there as raw as possible. I'm just a basic babe; all I do is work, read, and go out when necessary.
Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:31pm On Aug 05, 2021
lprintMONEY:
see this online beggar.
Your Matter don cast everywhere.
See this Screenshot of a thread you created begging for money

Eyah nice try, shine ya eye, look at my moniker and look at the one you screenshot, do they look the same? You no see say the "OF" Na capital letter?

Pained boys on the loose lmao grin

No be only "Iprintmoney", na fraudster cheesy

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by lprintMONEY: 7:32pm On Aug 05, 2021
Fountainofyouth:

Eyah nice try, shine ya eye, look at my moniker and look at the one you screenshot, do they look the same? You no see say the "OF" Na capital letter?

Pained boys on the loose lmao grin

No be only "Iprintmoney", fraudster cheesy
na only you recognize the difference between the two monikers if at all you're right.
Many nairalanders don already see you as a beggar.
You no get respect for this forum again.
Beggar send me your account details make i feed you before ulcer Kill you

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:34pm On Aug 05, 2021
lprintMONEY:
na only you recognize the difference between the two monikers if at all you're right.
Many nairalanders don already see you as a beggar.
You no get respect for this forum again.
Beggar send me your account details make i feed you before ulcer Kill you

Lmao, go off yourself, bitter human grin

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by lprintMONEY: 7:39pm On Aug 05, 2021
Fountainofyouth:

Lmao, go off yourself, bitter mofo grin
your matter don enter ashawo olosho sexuality section.
See screenshot.
You go beg tire grin

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by Blackdisciple(m): 7:42pm On Aug 05, 2021
Chaiiii.....
Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:52pm On Aug 05, 2021
lprintMONEY:
your matter don enter ashawo olosho sexuality section.
See screenshot.
You go beg tire grin

Lol, even a blind man will see the difference in the moniker, Na you go tire.

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by olu77(m): 7:53pm On Aug 05, 2021
eduj:

she said Nigerian ladies not black ladies- she never claimed any race is superior- don't make a storm of an issue out of a tea cup.

Her message is simple, Nigerian babes should make away with entitlement mentality that most of them have.
You don't reap where you don't sow- get a worthy man, fight with him and build your future together -chikina.

Okay I agree with you and her on whatever valid message she was trying to pass. Those set of Nigerian girls that love to reap where they did not sow should change. Can you agree with me that she went too far with her outburst? I think I might have gone too far to address it too, even though some it was sarcasm. Two wrongs will never make a right anyway
Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by XDaBOSS(m): 7:55pm On Aug 05, 2021
olu77:
These words will haunt her for the rest of her life because even if she use all the bleaching cream in the world, she will never become a white girl. Even if she marry a white man because she thinks white is superior, she will still always carry all these tags she has tagged all nigerian women.

Nigerian girls like her, when you play small with their brothers they become so aggressive but if you investigate this girl, you will realize that she will never hustle with any man. She is most likely going for a ready made herself, this type of girl will never marry airforce1 or alexreporter who are still waiting to blow in a big way talkless of marrying righteousness that has not even moved his ministry to the permanent site

Bro you bad gan....I couldn't help but laugh hard. You're right though.
Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by DissTroy(m): 7:57pm On Aug 05, 2021
DissTroy:

How about I make you a deal?

If you put up two pictures of you, I'd put up two pictures of myself. Mine would have no make-up (of course) and aren't (studio)-edited pictures.

Catfishing is totally out of bounds.

Yeah, go ahead.smiley

ShawtCake:
it's up there as raw as possible. I'm just a basic babe; all I do is work, read, and go out when necessary.

Catfishing:

I love this challenge grin

Shawtcake, I'm never going to go searching for pictures of you. Never would. You offered to upload your pictures to prove you are beautiful for some reason, and I gave you an incentive:

For every number of photos of yourself you upload, I'd upload same number of myself, with my face very visible.

Quote me with your photos like you offered to. Not doing so is you being worried about your looks or reneging.

Again, no catfishing. I'm a tech guy - I can easily dig up catfish pictures. smiley
Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by gazza07(m): 8:04pm On Aug 05, 2021
Omo! What's her Twitter handle? Na the vibe wey dey sweet my belly she's got
Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by loliapoopy2013(f): 8:05pm On Aug 05, 2021
Did he win any medal? I thought he came out 13th position out of 12 competitors.
Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by olu77(m): 8:05pm On Aug 05, 2021
xpool:

She was provoked. And in such circumstance said a lot. That does not in anyway mean that all she said applies to every nigerian lady, of course no! We say worse than that to ourselves here. Do you know what Nigerians say about calabar girls, benin girls, fulani people, Igbo people, Yoruba people daily? Yet we generalise, still not exclusively applicable.
You are even going to far, imagine talking about she going transgender.

Haba bro, you are obviously very angry that tthe brother married a whitey, why na?
If she also marries a whitey, it is normal.
Stop taking it as if she was directly talking to you.

Seriously too, our ladies should stop wearing white and Asian people's hairs, it is the worst self slavery of modern time

Okay, you are right there is too much stereotyping even amongst us. Yes I think she went too far with her 'Nigerian girls are dirty' generalization outburst and I will agree I went as far to address it. Two wrongs don't make a right

I felt the reason she was so aggressive was because a whitey was involved. I wasn't angry he married whom he loved, why should I? I love white people as much as i love my own people

Yes I think they should stop wearing other races hair but she was wearing one too.

Well we are all learning. Thank you for been so civil

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by cococandy(f): 8:12pm On Aug 05, 2021
Nothing to add

But their self hate is so debilitating that they can’t reason
BRATISLAVA:

So why did white men invent the red pill?

Did they invent it for Nigerian women?

You people should stop lying to yourselves.

The difference when a black man dates a white woman, is that he puts all his bullshit away so as not to offend her, because she's white. He's ready to become domesticated and lose his toxic male traits in order to gain the white prize and stay in her good books, thus keeping the peace. He's ready to drop his ego and become humble. She's an exotic creature to him. One he must keep at all costs.

Most will stay with a bad white woman because she's white.

And believe it or not, there are white women who do exactly what you think Nigerian women do. That is why some lost white men created the red pill movement—for white women. White women. Not Nigerian ones. The saintly white ones. The ones who can never do wrong by black (Nigerian) men.

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by cococandy(f): 8:17pm On Aug 05, 2021
Atolu01:
Hopefully, the "good girls" have seen what their "beloved" men really think of them. Anyways.
their “pick me” glasses won’t let them see grin

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by cococandy(f): 8:21pm On Aug 05, 2021
UDUJ:

Haba Coco, why the generalisation. This your slave mentality statement is uncalled for. I schooled overseas and never dated or fancied a white lady. It's always been dark-black-brown skin melanin popping cuties for me.

No let me vex for you angry

Yet you’re here agreeing with her and ignoring all the misogynistic comments about Nigerian women. You only have a problem with my generalization not theirs? I see you.

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by BRATISLAVA: 8:23pm On Aug 05, 2021
cococandy:
Nothing to add

But their self hate is so debilitating that they can’t reason

The thread reeks of men without focus.

The first pages were one-sided gloating from hypocrites. It's obvious most of them don't know anything about white women, and make unsubstantiated claims about Nigerian women.

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by BRATISLAVA: 8:28pm On Aug 05, 2021
olu77:

Okay I agree with you and her on whatever valid message she was trying to pass. Those set of Nigerian girls that love to reap where they did not sow should change. Can you agree with me that she went too far with her outburst? I think I might have gone too far to address it too, even though some it was sarcasm. Two wrongs will never make a right anyway

All this talk about reaping where they did not sow, there are so many men commenting who want to be with a woman who will take care of all their needs. It's not a women thing. It's a men and women thing. It's just that Nigerian men have made a habit of pointing fingers at their women, while they conveniently hide their own intentions and massive flaws.

For that reason most of the talk on this thread, and from the man's sister, is pointless.

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by gbemishile: 8:28pm On Aug 05, 2021
I pray their love is for eternity and not the typical oyinbo love.
I pray the white woman wey u dey praise no chase ur brother comot for the house wey im buy and collect more than half im properties.
I pray u don't come here years later to cry and curse oyinbo girls.
Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by siofra(f): 8:32pm On Aug 05, 2021
But what of those boys that were bashing me on my the thread I created about my American boyfriend?

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by Starzo: 8:36pm On Aug 05, 2021
Ngozioma:
Inukwa!
White ladies no dey use eye see Nigerian ladies! Nigerian ladies will be like who did we offend! But let's be sincere, white ladies rules! tongue
omo who b those fine babes??
Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by siofra(f): 8:47pm On Aug 05, 2021
VillageBus:
aunty that is her natural hair, abi u no get eye?
Boys are foolish sha, so you think a full blooded Nigerian girl hair can be like that.
Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by Starzo: 8:52pm On Aug 05, 2021
Fountainofyouth:

According to her comment, she did not differentiate one from the other, so her comment applies to both your mother, sisters, and future daughters, since most of you men are extremely daft to think that way.
and when you women go about shouting 'men are scum', do u think of your fathers and brothers too??
Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by xpool(m): 8:52pm On Aug 05, 2021
olu77:

Okay, you are right there is too much stereotyping even amongst us. Yes I think she went too far with her 'Nigerian girls are dirty' generalization outburst and I will agree I went as far to address it. Two wrongs don't make a right

I felt the reason she was so aggressive was because a whitey was involved. I wasn't angry he married whom he loved, why should I? I love white people as much as i love my own people

Yes I think they should stop wearing other races hair but she was wearing one too.

Well we are all learning. Thank you for been so civil

Thanks too; takes; too to tango
Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by VillageBus(m): 8:55pm On Aug 05, 2021
siofra:

Boys are foolish sha, so you think a full blooded Nigerian girl hair can be like that.
yep, my sister hair is like dat.
Do you think if whites take care of there hair same way Nigerian girls take care of there hair e go dey straight and fine?
Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by Atolu01: 9:20pm On Aug 05, 2021
cococandy:
their “pick me” glasses won’t let them see grin

Honestly. They don't realize, at the end of the day, they'd still get generalized.
Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by Starzo: 9:24pm On Aug 05, 2021
CHoccolaTE:

As a busy body asking me pointless questions this afternoon, shouldnt you be bothered about the negative image your fellow males have given Nigeria with their fraudulent activities and scammimg?
And ur 'decent' average Nigerian girl (runz girls) joyously squander the money with them.
Many even demand you show them ID card to certify you're a Yahoo boy before they can agree to have anything to do with you.
Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by Starzo: 9:41pm On Aug 05, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

The opposite is more true.

If not for BBC rumors, what white women would want to be with a domineering Nigerian man with all his infamous attributes?

It's just that Nigerian men tend to become dumb and mellow once they see white women. They know that can't please them with the brutish ways they treat Nigerian women. Check any such relationship. The man is usually doing everything he wouldn't for a black woman, in order to keep the white woman. Because white skin is the prize.

Nigerian men would die single if more Nigerian women moved on to white men and men of other nations who would treat them much better.
which better men go gree accept una with una dirty character outside Nigeria??
Go and check how black Nigerian girls are complaining about loneliness abroad.
Na naija una take dey form shit. Outside this country nobody go even look una two times. Not when there are ripe Caucasians and well-toned chilly hot latinas.

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 05, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

So why did white men invent the red pill?

Did they invent it for Nigerian women?

You people should stop lying to yourselves.

The difference when a black man dates a white woman, is that he puts all his bullshit away so as not to offend her, because she's white. He's ready to become domesticated and lose his toxic male traits in order to gain the white prize and stay in her good books, thus keeping the peace. He's ready to drop his ego and become humble. She's an exotic creature to him. One he must keep at all costs.

Most will stay with a bad white woman because she's white.

And believe it or not, there are white women who do exactly what you think Nigerian women do. That is why some lost white men created the red pill movement—for white women. White women. Not Nigerian ones. The saintly white ones. The ones who can never do wrong by black (Nigerian) men.

You spoke facts. They know they can't try ish with the white women they love to pedestalize and glorify. White women are brutal and would mess them up if they attempt their toxic shit near their side. That's why black man, white woman pairing don't really last. They don't tolerate nonsense.

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by McAausim: 9:48pm On Aug 05, 2021
BOSSkesh:
See insult
Nairaland resident feminist will not like this one

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by Starzo: 9:55pm On Aug 05, 2021
Hyerin:

You spoke facts. They know they can't try ish with the white women they love to pedestalize and glorify. White women are brutal and would mess them up if they attempt their toxic shit near their side. That's why black man, white woman pairing don't really last. They don't tolerate nonsense.
on the contrary, research shows that interracial marriages actually last longer in the US

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (25) (Reply)

Paul Pogba Dabs On The Great Wall Of China / David Beckham And Daughter, Harper Share A Kiss. Fans React (Photos) / Football Highest Earners: Messi Tops List With €8.3million Gross Per Month

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63