Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Is JUMIAPAY To Be Trusted And How Will... - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is JUMIAPAY To Be Trusted And How Will... (1096 Views)

Trusted And Reliable Free Paid Premium App Saler On Nairaland (pics) / Trusted And Legit Seller / Should The Battery Health Disp. Be Trusted? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is JUMIAPAY To Be Trusted And How Will... by jaysoncute(m): 10:46pm On Aug 04, 2021
Good evening everyone,

I don't want to write an epistle ☺️

Please I want to make use of the JUMIAPAY app to purchase iTunes gift card dunno if anyone have made use of it to know it's trusted and where will code for the itunes be sent to?

I need your answers, opinions or any other valid option to get it asap.

Thanks in anticipation to prompt and positive answers from you Fams
Re: Is JUMIAPAY To Be Trusted And How Will... by fiveplus5: 12:31am On Aug 05, 2021
I have been using Jumia pay for years now, I can tell you that the platform is flawless.
Re: Is JUMIAPAY To Be Trusted And How Will... by Haylel: 1:19am On Aug 05, 2021
jaysoncute:
Good evening everyone,

Please I want to make use of the JUMIAPAY app to purchase iTunes gift card dunno if anyone have made use of it to know it's trusted and where will code for the itunes be sent to?

Yes, JUMIAPAY is legit.
Re: Is JUMIAPAY To Be Trusted And How Will... by jaysoncute(m): 10:04am On Aug 05, 2021
I really appreciate the response from you guys. Thank you a lot
Wish you all a fruitful day☺️
Re: Is JUMIAPAY To Be Trusted And How Will... by cardoso514: 11:09am On Aug 05, 2021
Jumiapay is secure100%
Re: Is JUMIAPAY To Be Trusted And How Will... by KinzyeWriter(m): 2:19pm On Oct 16, 2021
jaysoncute:
Good evening everyone,

Hello please how did you get the iTunes Gift card after you made payment?

(1) (Reply)

Haylou W1 Review - Best Budget Earbud Under 50 Usd. / OPPO Unveils Rema As The New A Series Brand Ambassador / "just Wanna Know"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.