Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,397 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Ladi Adebutu Accuses Governor Abiodun Of Diverting ₦64bn LG Allocation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ladi Adebutu Accuses Governor Abiodun Of Diverting ₦64bn LG Allocation (11570 Views)

SERAP Sues Govs, Wike Over "Failure To Account For Missing ₦‎40T LG Allocation" / MURIC Accuses Governor Adeleke Of Marginalizing Christians In Osun / Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladi Adebutu Accuses Governor Abiodun Of Diverting ₦64bn LG Allocation by BakingPowder247: 6:50am On Aug 05, 2021
We are out own problems
Re: Ladi Adebutu Accuses Governor Abiodun Of Diverting ₦64bn LG Allocation by OBALOLA55(m): 7:10am On Aug 05, 2021
nanauju:
We are running sales on our kids educational android tablets

7inches for 25k

I0inches for 38k

Call or Whatsapp on 070 61809 819
YOU NOR FIT PAY FOR ADVERT undecided angry
Re: Ladi Adebutu Accuses Governor Abiodun Of Diverting ₦64bn LG Allocation by Odidigboigbo(m): 7:31am On Aug 05, 2021
Virtually, Local government does not exist in Nigeria.
Re: Ladi Adebutu Accuses Governor Abiodun Of Diverting ₦64bn LG Allocation by CUMIN: 7:33am On Aug 05, 2021
Nahunger:
There is hunger
Huger in the land
Hunger in the Court room
Hunger in the country
I see people hungry
Ooh what a time to be alive
In a hungry part of the world

Are you the reincarnated hungerbad.

Cos he died last year.
Re: Ladi Adebutu Accuses Governor Abiodun Of Diverting ₦64bn LG Allocation by NarcissistKing(m): 7:34am On Aug 05, 2021
1beat:
Obviously the governor NO SABI anything his running elite government using state money to feed opposition.

HIS ONLY ACHIEVEMENT IS THAT HE AS KILL OPPOSITION IN THE STATE AND CHOOSE TO LIVE OUTSIDE THE STATE HE GOVERN.

But still we don't pray for agovernor like Ladi Adebutu in Ogun state.

At the bolded, I've heard that too about that man. Flying chopper every weekend.
Re: Ladi Adebutu Accuses Governor Abiodun Of Diverting ₦64bn LG Allocation by Perfectbeing(m): 7:40am On Aug 05, 2021
If the LGs are made to enjoy the same autonomy enjoyed by governors, the country will be much better than it is
Re: Ladi Adebutu Accuses Governor Abiodun Of Diverting ₦64bn LG Allocation by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 05, 2021
Jerryherd:
This one Na learner

State Governors have anexed LGA since time immemorial.... Buhari even tried giving them financial autonomy but Governors went to court to stop it
And no one is seeing this!! Omo. Our country is irredeemable!
Re: Ladi Adebutu Accuses Governor Abiodun Of Diverting ₦64bn LG Allocation by Blackdisciple(m): 8:22am On Aug 05, 2021
I hope it's not true sha, cos 64bn one man go get mind chuk the huge amount of cash for pocket
Re: Ladi Adebutu Accuses Governor Abiodun Of Diverting ₦64bn LG Allocation by walkingshadow911: 8:26am On Aug 05, 2021
And some useful idiot s would still go and queued to vote under this constructive corrupt system with no check and balanced. And patients are dieing like chicken in the hospitals right now.
Nigerian are the most docile people on Earth
Re: Ladi Adebutu Accuses Governor Abiodun Of Diverting ₦64bn LG Allocation by Enivin(m): 8:30am On Aug 05, 2021
My state governor grin grin grin
Re: Ladi Adebutu Accuses Governor Abiodun Of Diverting ₦64bn LG Allocation by translux(m): 8:45am On Aug 05, 2021
HONESTLY, I SEE DAPO ABIODUN AS THE MOST USELESS GOVERNOR IN NIGERIA, ALL THE ROADS IN IFO LGA ARE NOT MOTORABLE ANYMORE, AGBADO IJOKO ROAD THAT PREVIOUS GOVERNOR SPENT SEVERAL MILLIONS HAS BEEN ABSNDONED, ATAN OTA ROAD, IGBESHE, MOSAFEJO, OKE ARO,MATOGUN, ETC THE ABOVE STATED ROADS ARE TRRRIBLY BAD AND I AM VERY SURE THIS GOVERNOR DOES NOT EVEN KNOW WHERE THESE ROADS ARE LOCATED, OGUN STATE IS ON ONE CHANCE

1 Like

Re: Ladi Adebutu Accuses Governor Abiodun Of Diverting ₦64bn LG Allocation by forgiveness: 8:47am On Aug 05, 2021
1beat:
Obviously the governor NO SABI anything his running elite government using state money to feed opposition.

HIS ONLY ACHIEVEMENT IS THAT HE AS KILL OPPOSITION IN THE STATE AND CHOOSE TO LIVE OUTSIDE THE STATE HE GOVERN.

Where is he living outside the state?

Maybe, Iperu is outside Ogun state.

1 Like

Re: Ladi Adebutu Accuses Governor Abiodun Of Diverting ₦64bn LG Allocation by forgiveness: 8:50am On Aug 05, 2021
zeusdgrt:
Ogun state has no governor,no project,no development!

Why do you people like lying like this? No project?

The water scheme neglected by previous government, who is fixing it?

The Agro - Cargo airport is what?

There are numerous road projects that cross across the state is currently ongoing while some has been concluded.

1 Like

Re: Ladi Adebutu Accuses Governor Abiodun Of Diverting ₦64bn LG Allocation by MrMcJay(m): 9:11am On Aug 05, 2021
forgiveness:

There are numerous road projects that cross across the state is currently ongoing while some has been concluded.

Leave cargo airport and water scheme aside, fix the Road connecting Alagbole down to Agbado. That is basic commonsense. If that road is fixed, more Lagos residents will move into Ogun state and the tax bracket will be increased.
Re: Ladi Adebutu Accuses Governor Abiodun Of Diverting ₦64bn LG Allocation by translux(m): 9:15am On Aug 05, 2021
forgiveness:

WATER KKWA.

AT THIS TIME AND AGE DO YOU NEED ANY GOVERNMENT TO PROVIDE WATER FOR YOU?

OGUN STATE WOULD NEVER MATCHED 30 PERCENT OF DEVELOPMENT IN LAGOS STATE BECAUSE OF THE KIND OF RULERS IN THAT STATE.
Re: Ladi Adebutu Accuses Governor Abiodun Of Diverting ₦64bn LG Allocation by seyz91(m): 9:43am On Aug 05, 2021
Afterall we all thieves and we complain about corruption cuz e no favor us ni
Sunnybay7:
Naija politicians, but this Adebutu will do the same thing if he ever becomes governor.
Re: Ladi Adebutu Accuses Governor Abiodun Of Diverting ₦64bn LG Allocation by mapet: 10:28am On Aug 05, 2021
1beat:

A governor like Adebutu based on what antecedents?
Re: Ladi Adebutu Accuses Governor Abiodun Of Diverting ₦64bn LG Allocation by mapet: 10:31am On Aug 05, 2021
virginchaser:
Many here comes to press their key boards on things they know nothing about. I don't know much either but i do visit places in that state regularly and i sees physical development on going at different spots.

I have a farm at Kobape and a pigry at Oba. The Sagamu-Abeokuta expressway and Housing projects at Kobape junction for me rubbishes the accusation of nothing to show either at state or local government level
Re: Ladi Adebutu Accuses Governor Abiodun Of Diverting ₦64bn LG Allocation by mapet: 10:34am On Aug 05, 2021
NarcissistKing:

1beat: :

At the bolded, I've heard that too about that man. Flying chopper every weekend.

How can this be when his traducers accuse of fixing the road that leads to his town so that he can commute from Govt House to his town every weekend...
Re: Ladi Adebutu Accuses Governor Abiodun Of Diverting ₦64bn LG Allocation by mapet: 10:37am On Aug 05, 2021
forgiveness:

zeusdgrt: :
Ogun state has no governor,no project,no development!

I edge my bet that guy is somewhere in the y-east typing crap.

For starters the expressway that leads to Abeokuta from Sagamu is currently being rebuilt...
Re: Ladi Adebutu Accuses Governor Abiodun Of Diverting ₦64bn LG Allocation by forgiveness: 11:15am On Aug 05, 2021
MrMcJay:

Leave cargo airport and water scheme aside, fix the Road connecting Alagbole down to Agbado. That is basic commonsense. If that road is fixed, more Lagos residents will move into Ogun state and the tax bracket will be increased.

So, Alagbole and Agbado are the only places in Ogun state?

Don't worry he will surely visit those places.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladi Adebutu Accuses Governor Abiodun Of Diverting ₦64bn LG Allocation by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 05, 2021
forgiveness:

You sure say our Yoruba nation self no go cause problem? Because I have seen a couple of Egbas criticizing Dapo and shading Ijebu.
Re: Ladi Adebutu Accuses Governor Abiodun Of Diverting ₦64bn LG Allocation by irukandji89(m): 11:27am On Aug 05, 2021
Olajah81:

Make Ladi Adebutu shot up him mouth
He was house of rep member during last administration with no single constituency project at remo federal constituency, even a single borehole was not erected, yeye man with stupid followers like... Ariba show, alhaji Musting, alhaja Elepe, Kenny arts, ologuneyin, nd so on

We dont pray to have d kind of governor like Ladi Adebutu

Lol. You know him well. All those people are mostly useless leeches who even collect olosho money from him when they go for campaigns.

He likes to surround himself with yes-men.

He would be worse than dapo abiodun with the people he surrounds himself with.
Re: Ladi Adebutu Accuses Governor Abiodun Of Diverting ₦64bn LG Allocation by josite: 11:36am On Aug 05, 2021
Dapo abiodun is not an influential politician .he appears to me to be a naturally dull person.in politics you must continually engage your people and I'm afraid the uncouth and uncultured ladi may end up being the governor in 2023.ladi is a populist and can profoundly excite the masses .

Abiodun needs fire in his bone,amosun may be many things but amosun was colourful and influential and amosun affects sagamu better than Daniel that was from that axis. abiodun should engage the grassroot and if he doesn't he will not be a 2bd term Governor
Re: Ladi Adebutu Accuses Governor Abiodun Of Diverting ₦64bn LG Allocation by Olajah81: 12:02pm On Aug 05, 2021
irukandji89:

Lol. You know him well. All those people are mostly useless leeches who even collect olosho money from him when they go for campaigns.

He likes to surround himself with yes-men.

He would be worse than dapo abiodun with the people he surrounds himself with.

U hit d nail well.

I wish to knw u more.

Ur contact to talk better?
Re: Ladi Adebutu Accuses Governor Abiodun Of Diverting ₦64bn LG Allocation by MrMcJay(m): 12:21pm On Aug 05, 2021
forgiveness:

Those are border towns. You need to attract residents from Lagos who you can add to your tax bracket. Increased tax generated from those areas can then used to develop the inner areas.
Re: Ladi Adebutu Accuses Governor Abiodun Of Diverting ₦64bn LG Allocation by 1beat(m): 1:08pm On Aug 05, 2021
Olajah81:

U hit d nail well.

I wish to knw u more.

@ Mr irukandji89 you don't need to contact him this faceless forum and you know is political discussion be wise
Re: Ladi Adebutu Accuses Governor Abiodun Of Diverting ₦64bn LG Allocation by DrAbayomi(m): 2:44pm On Aug 05, 2021
Good afternoon sir.. I had to quote you on this thread because of backlash sir. I’m a medical student and God sees my heart I haven’t had anything since yesterday. Pls help me in any way you can sir. I’d be so glad boss. Pls any amount to get food will be duly appreciated. Pls help me sir
2105796125 UBA.
May you never lack anything good ijn.
Olajah81:

U hit d nail well.

I wish to knw u more.

Re: Ladi Adebutu Accuses Governor Abiodun Of Diverting ₦64bn LG Allocation by zeusdgrt(m): 5:32pm On Aug 05, 2021
mapet:

For starters the expressway that leads to Abeokuta from Sagamu is currently being rebuilt...
That's your problem I go to Ogun state virtually everyday cz of my work and the roads are hell,try going to akute,lambe,matogun,ogabayor,ijoko etc
Re: Ladi Adebutu Accuses Governor Abiodun Of Diverting ₦64bn LG Allocation by zeusdgrt(m): 5:34pm On Aug 05, 2021
forgiveness:

Project at where? Is it akute? matogun?lambe, ijoko, ogabayor etc?
Re: Ladi Adebutu Accuses Governor Abiodun Of Diverting ₦64bn LG Allocation by forgiveness: 6:17pm On Aug 05, 2021
mapet:

That’s true. But he said NO PROJECT is ongoing in Ogun State.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zainab Ahmed: We Can't Continue, Nigeria Losing N250bn Monthly On Fuel Subsidy / Ohanaeze Raises Alarm Over Killings In Igboland / 42 Boko-Haram Suspects Arrested In Lagos, Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.