Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

“it Is Jackie B I Want, I Don’t Want To Compete With You So Step Back For Me" - - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “it Is Jackie B I Want, I Don’t Want To Compete With You So Step Back For Me" - (935 Views)

Daddy Freeze: Women Dress Themselves To Compete With Other Women & Not For Men / Chilly B: 'I Am Not A Lesbian But I Enjoy Their Gifts' - Amadi Gift / Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“it Is Jackie B I Want, I Don’t Want To Compete With You So Step Back For Me" - by Okoyeaniche(m): 3:34am On Aug 05, 2021
The first triangle in this season's Big Brother Naija reality TV show is up as this week Head of House, Boma has declared his interest in his deputy, Jackie B who is also Jaypaul's crush.

Jaypaul told Boma that he strongly desires Jackie B and warned him to stay away from her because he does not want to compete with him.

Recall that Jaypaul was saved by Boma in last Sunday’s eviction nomination show as he substituted him for Yousef.

He said;

"It is Jackie B I want, I don’t want to compete with..READ MORE

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Phait James From Benue Live Sex VIDEO Chat With L£sbian Partner / Bbnaija After Party: Hermes And Allysyn Share First Passionate Kiss (video) / Bolanle Ninalowo Arrested In London||bolanle Ninalowo Arrested By Policebolanle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.