Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,393 members, 7,954,571 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:53 PM

Abducted Chibok Girl, Boko Haram Husband Surrender To Soldiers - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abducted Chibok Girl, Boko Haram Husband Surrender To Soldiers (30751 Views)

Troops Of Operation Hadin Kai Rescue Another Chibok Girl, Three Others / Mary Ngoshe, Chibok Girl, Rescued With Her Baby By Soldiers (Photo) / Wadume: Defence Headquarters Concludes Report, What Might Happen To Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abducted Chibok Girl, Boko Haram Husband Surrender To Soldiers by ExAngel007(f): 6:11am On Aug 05, 2021
angry
Re: Abducted Chibok Girl, Boko Haram Husband Surrender To Soldiers by 18wheeler: 6:12am On Aug 05, 2021
All these surrenders here and there are suspicious. Never trust an enemy who surrenders at the point of defeat.
Also, these may be Shekau guys who stood by him till his death and refused to fuse into ISWAP, who were dislodged from Sambisa forest. They presently lack leadership and have run short of supplies because they are caught between Federal forces and ISWAP fighters. Why they surrender to Federal troops is that they encountered them first. They could have easily surrendered to ISWAP if they had the chance to meet them first too. I do not think their surrender is genuinely out of repentance rather, it's a means of survival and they can easily return to status quo if the resources and leadership are made available.

3 Likes

Re: Abducted Chibok Girl, Boko Haram Husband Surrender To Soldiers by Abujason: 6:18am On Aug 05, 2021
sunsewa16:
U kill ipop and esn members at sight but u administer amnesty to a dare devil bokoharam members to mixed up with the society,infact this country needs to break up, for the sake of our future generations.

Watch and see how useless SE Governors will not have anything to say about this news but will be quick to blame and condemn IPOB and ESN for the security situation in the SE.
Re: Abducted Chibok Girl, Boko Haram Husband Surrender To Soldiers by janykute: 6:19am On Aug 05, 2021
He will be reintegrated into the society immediately after all he is just a misguided brother.
Re: Abducted Chibok Girl, Boko Haram Husband Surrender To Soldiers by TheWolfen(m): 6:24am On Aug 05, 2021
Imagine that!!!

Seun pls I wish to block all naija political news. I am tired of seeing them. How do I go about it?
Re: Abducted Chibok Girl, Boko Haram Husband Surrender To Soldiers by Abujason: 6:27am On Aug 05, 2021
TheWolfen:
Seun I wish to block all naija political news. I am tired of seeing them. How do I go about it?

First of all, this is nothing political. It is about criminality and how our government seem to be embracing it.

The solution to your question is to stop reading them or better yet leave Nairaland. I hope I have been very helpful to you.

1 Like

Re: Abducted Chibok Girl, Boko Haram Husband Surrender To Soldiers by Tundex911: 6:30am On Aug 05, 2021
Surrender

And you as a citizen don't believe this one's already born like 4-5 pikin... I'm very sure say na thier kid be that 10yrs old hunter(or rather upcoming boko)

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh
Re: Abducted Chibok Girl, Boko Haram Husband Surrender To Soldiers by Majiatte: 6:39am On Aug 05, 2021
Holy child,,go and sin no more and he has put some people six feet below
Re: Abducted Chibok Girl, Boko Haram Husband Surrender To Soldiers by Kaykay084: 6:41am On Aug 05, 2021
Unsad:
A country where violence is rewarded with amnesty. Haha.

Aggressively buying bitcoins , gift cards , funds at exotic rate and jet payment.

Please Tap in Bosses.

Check Sig for Contact.
ok....Bro please help talk privately....Urgent.....07038200390
Re: Abducted Chibok Girl, Boko Haram Husband Surrender To Soldiers by TheWolfen(m): 6:45am On Aug 05, 2021
I did not direct my question to you sir. It is too early in the morning for this kinda bad energy. Have a good day..

Abujason:

First of all, this is nothing political. It is about criminality and how our government seem to be embracing it.

The solution to your question is to stop reading them or better yet leave Nairaland. I hope I have been very helpful to you.
Re: Abducted Chibok Girl, Boko Haram Husband Surrender To Soldiers by NorthernSerene(m): 6:48am On Aug 05, 2021
executioner:
So God foresaw all these evils in this country and still brought me to Nigeria. At this point there is almost no hope for Nigeria. 2023 will not solve our problems. Seccession will not. Prayer will not.
Then what now?
Re: Abducted Chibok Girl, Boko Haram Husband Surrender To Soldiers by Nobody: 6:50am On Aug 05, 2021
I dont believe their confession

1 Like

Re: Abducted Chibok Girl, Boko Haram Husband Surrender To Soldiers by Wokenaija: 6:50am On Aug 05, 2021
Keep them in jail or better execute them as they have been killing innocent citizens. Don’t worry I know they will do the complete opposite and “rehabilitate (with tax payers money) and reintegrate “ them because of religion/ tribe and that’s the problem we face.
Re: Abducted Chibok Girl, Boko Haram Husband Surrender To Soldiers by BakingPowder247: 6:51am On Aug 05, 2021
After how many years
Re: Abducted Chibok Girl, Boko Haram Husband Surrender To Soldiers by akezn: 6:51am On Aug 05, 2021
So they are surrendering just because they are hit with food scarcity and a certain killer disease? And we are just going to receive them with open arms? After everything?

1 Like

Re: Abducted Chibok Girl, Boko Haram Husband Surrender To Soldiers by Wokenaija: 6:51am On Aug 05, 2021
SURENIGGA042:
I dont believe their confession
they will become informants to the terrorists.
Re: Abducted Chibok Girl, Boko Haram Husband Surrender To Soldiers by SonOfTheRisingS: 6:51am On Aug 05, 2021
Nice strategy by Boko Haram to get inside the zoo. Destroy the zoo from within and without.
Re: Abducted Chibok Girl, Boko Haram Husband Surrender To Soldiers by Kubernetes: 6:53am On Aug 05, 2021
tantricmona:
angry so with all the atrocities he has committed, what does he want now, amnesty?

Exactly... In Sharia law, its an eye for an eye if the relatives of the killed wants justice....

1 Like

Re: Abducted Chibok Girl, Boko Haram Husband Surrender To Soldiers by HabaHaba: 6:55am On Aug 05, 2021
I strongly believe its God answering the prayers of the saints in the various lands.
Re: Abducted Chibok Girl, Boko Haram Husband Surrender To Soldiers by SonOfTheRisingS: 6:57am On Aug 05, 2021
akezn:
So they are surrendering because they are hit with food scarcity and a certain killer disease? And we are just going to receive them with open arms? After everything?
Because you are still a Nigerian. Hope you have done your nin registration for the next terrorist that will win Aso Rock position.

Better start praying and campaigning for Biafra restoration before 2022.

Re: Abducted Chibok Girl, Boko Haram Husband Surrender To Soldiers by SonOfTheRisingS: 7:02am On Aug 05, 2021
Kubernetes:

Exactly... In Sharia law, its an eye for an eye if the relatives of the killed wants justice....
Boko Haram presidency 2023,
Igbos efulefus presidency 2023,
Afonja presidency 2023,
Ibibio presidency 2023,
Jajanweed presidency 2023.

Don't forget, Nigeria army general once made it cleared that a repentance Boko Haram can aspire for Nigerian president position.
Re: Abducted Chibok Girl, Boko Haram Husband Surrender To Soldiers by Amhappy(f): 7:02am On Aug 05, 2021
So a man that forceful took a girl is now her husband instead of an abductor abi . When did he pay bride price to her father and mother? Welcome back girl
As per that terrorist,I hope he get what he truly deserve. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Abducted Chibok Girl, Boko Haram Husband Surrender To Soldiers by SonOfTheRisingS: 7:06am On Aug 05, 2021
Wokenaija:
they will become informants to the terrorists.
No, they will become president of Nigeria.

Boko Haram members can become President, says general ... The General Officer Commanding, 7 Division, Maj. Gen Abdulmalik Biu, says
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://punchng.com/repentant-boko-haram-members-can-become-president-says-general/%3Famp&ved=2ahUKEwjn7cDfmpnyAhVj5OAKHQlxBWIQFnoECCIQAQ&usg=AOvVaw1d4YjE08q2G_HDmszUWLyW&ampcf=1

1 Like

Re: Abducted Chibok Girl, Boko Haram Husband Surrender To Soldiers by OBALOLA55(m): 7:06am On Aug 05, 2021
KILL BOTH OF EM IMMEDIATELY, DELAY IS DANGEROUS angry
Re: Abducted Chibok Girl, Boko Haram Husband Surrender To Soldiers by SonOfTheRisingS: 7:11am On Aug 05, 2021
OBALOLA55:
KILL BOTH OF EM IMMEDIATELY, DELAY IS DANGEROUS angry

Who will kill both of them?

You think the North are Igbo efulefus politicians/supreme court administrators in the East who are killing innocent Biafran agitators?
Re: Abducted Chibok Girl, Boko Haram Husband Surrender To Soldiers by Hotzone(m): 7:13am On Aug 05, 2021
The husband conspired with that so called wife to kidnap those student
Re: Abducted Chibok Girl, Boko Haram Husband Surrender To Soldiers by OBALOLA55(m): 7:14am On Aug 05, 2021
SonOfTheRisingS:

Who will kill both of them?

You think the North are Igbo efulefus politicians/supreme court administrators in the East who are killing innocent Biafran agitators?
SO THE SO CALLED BOKO HARAM REPENTANT TERRORISTS ARE INNOCENT undecided
Re: Abducted Chibok Girl, Boko Haram Husband Surrender To Soldiers by TolaniLuv: 7:17am On Aug 05, 2021
What happened to the people they beheaded
And the money they collected? They should kill this people for real no forgiveness
Re: Abducted Chibok Girl, Boko Haram Husband Surrender To Soldiers by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:24am On Aug 05, 2021
The husband should be tortured angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Business Woman Losses Millions To Herbalists & 3 Fake Witches [photo] / Pregnant Lady Wakes Up From Coma After Being Battered By Husband / Associate Kills Businessman In Warri, Buries Him In A Shallow Grave (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.