Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,677 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Do You Sell & Advertise Online? Then You Need This Amazing App - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Sell & Advertise Online? Then You Need This Amazing App (174 Views)

Fastest Way To Sell! Advertise To Millions Of Nigerians / Come Here Now And Get This Amazing App That Pays You ₦5,000 Daily! / Buy And Sell! Advertise Your Products And Services For Free - Foapnigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Sell & Advertise Online? Then You Need This Amazing App by ManyPlugs: 6:01am On Aug 05, 2021
Hi guys,

You need to check this App out , its "Sendbrief"

This app is simply cool

Sendbrief allows you share images & videos of your Product or Service with multiple customers using a simple link, yes just a simple link, once your clients click on the link they can view videos and pictures of your product.....you can also include a voice-note in the link.

Guess what ? the link also contains your profile details, so anyone who views the link can reach you directly either by email, whatsapp or phone call....anyone from anywhere in the world can contact you....You guys just need to try it out to understand my joy here. I no longer struggle with over full gallery and phone space, everything is store in the App....storage is cloud - based...simply Amazing

You can download the Sendbrief App from the website - www.sendbrief.com OR directly from the Google play store , search for "Sendbrief"

It's a fantastic app that helps you work smarter, thank me later

Re: Do You Sell & Advertise Online? Then You Need This Amazing App by taiocol: 3:48am On Aug 29, 2021
You created the app. Will definitely check it out

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get Buyers For High-end Automobiles? / Enjoying Banking Convenience With First Bank’s Firstmobile / CAC Registrations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.