Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,253 members, 7,957,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:49 PM

Tokyo2020: Nigeria Crash Out Of Women's 4x100m Relay As Enekwechi Fails To Shine - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tokyo2020: Nigeria Crash Out Of Women's 4x100m Relay As Enekwechi Fails To Shine (13269 Views)

Birmingham 2022: Nigeria Wins Gold In The Women's 4x100m Relay, Makes History / Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women / Tokyo2020: Nigeria's Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Heads Into Men's Shotput Final (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tokyo2020: Nigeria Crash Out Of Women's 4x100m Relay As Enekwechi Fails To Shine by house10studio: 7:43am On Aug 05, 2021
ehya pele come n collect medal for being a Nigerian.

ko easy

HOUSE 10 STUDIO HERE READY TO RECORD UR SONGS?

1 Like

Re: Tokyo2020: Nigeria Crash Out Of Women's 4x100m Relay As Enekwechi Fails To Shine by virginboy1(m): 7:43am On Aug 05, 2021
Nigeria corruption and irresponsible govt officials really affected our performance in this years Olympics.
Re: Tokyo2020: Nigeria Crash Out Of Women's 4x100m Relay As Enekwechi Fails To Shine by Ramsak1: 7:44am On Aug 05, 2021
Oga wey no get jersey later came last..

Why am I not surprised, unpatriotic buffon like later carry last, going forward Nigeria should do adequate patriotism background check for her athletes to avoid fools tainting the green and white shirt we pride.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tokyo2020: Nigeria Crash Out Of Women's 4x100m Relay As Enekwechi Fails To Shine by MrBanner(m): 7:46am On Aug 05, 2021
See how unkempt she looks. Don't they take care of them there?

2 Likes

Re: Tokyo2020: Nigeria Crash Out Of Women's 4x100m Relay As Enekwechi Fails To Shine by Dimejimichael(m): 7:46am On Aug 05, 2021
We just they crash like dangote trailer in every competition.

Come flex on Saturday strictly for arsenal fans.
HOW TO LOCATE DIGITAL BRIDGE INSTITUTION

anywhere you are coming from, find your way to oshodi Under bridge then ask for Cappa bus.

Note: it's trekable , it's just a 5mint walk from the under bridge to Capa bus stop

Re: Tokyo2020: Nigeria Crash Out Of Women's 4x100m Relay As Enekwechi Fails To Shine by humberjade: 7:49am On Aug 05, 2021
fergie001:
19-year-old Adijat Idris v Livach Oksana..

Hahahahhahahahahaha

Na wetin Jesus see on top cross be this...before He said "it is finished" grin

Re: Tokyo2020: Nigeria Crash Out Of Women's 4x100m Relay As Enekwechi Fails To Shine by fergie001: 7:51am On Aug 05, 2021
humberjade:

Hahahahhahahahahaha

Na wetin Jesus see on top cross be this...before He said "it is finished" grin angry angry
That was the only picture I could get for Adijat.....I believe she will win.

2 Likes

Re: Tokyo2020: Nigeria Crash Out Of Women's 4x100m Relay As Enekwechi Fails To Shine by newdawnlive: 7:51am On Aug 05, 2021
everything for naija nah crashed,
Buhari crashed rushed to London
Jagaban crashed rushed to London
Nigeria crashed run to China for bail out
while always crashed.
Re: Tokyo2020: Nigeria Crash Out Of Women's 4x100m Relay As Enekwechi Fails To Shine by INCREDIBLE007(m): 7:52am On Aug 05, 2021
how about odunayo adegoroye
or what's her name
that judo champ
anyone heard of her ?
Re: Tokyo2020: Nigeria Crash Out Of Women's 4x100m Relay As Enekwechi Fails To Shine by humberjade: 7:55am On Aug 05, 2021
fergie001:

That was the only picture I could get for Adijat.....I believe she will win.

Brother, you sef no try at all...you now placed a pic of our malnourished looking wrestler beside that kinda opponent...if Adijat sef see the 2 pictures, her heart go skip. grin grin

I wish her the very best sha

2 Likes

Re: Tokyo2020: Nigeria Crash Out Of Women's 4x100m Relay As Enekwechi Fails To Shine by fergie001: 7:56am On Aug 05, 2021
humberjade:
Brother, you sef no try at all...you now placed a pic of our malnourished looking wrestler beside a that kinda opponent...if Adijat sef see the 2 pictures, her heart go skip. grin grin

I wish her the very best sha
Amen grin cheesy God forgive me sha

INCREDIBLE007:
how about odunayo adekuruoye

or what's her name

that judo champ

anyone heard of her ?
She is in freestyle wrestling 57kg.....knocked out in the 1st Round.
Her opponent almost killed her.

3 Likes

Re: Tokyo2020: Nigeria Crash Out Of Women's 4x100m Relay As Enekwechi Fails To Shine by TimmyTen(m): 7:56am On Aug 05, 2021
Check statistics we got only one Bronze in the last olympics… Non in 2012 Olympics..This is the first time we are getting a silver in wrestling….Out of 205 nations we are 68 on medal table some are yet to win a medal in the competition. Recall over 10 athletes were disqualified. They have done their part with little or no support from the FG and they will definitely improve with better preparations .
Lanretoye:
People are lamenting poor outing and you are here deceiving your self,why dont people like to take the bull by the hornThe two pictures has ready told the outcome...the adijat lady looks unhealthy or is it the picture.

6 Likes

Re: Tokyo2020: Nigeria Crash Out Of Women's 4x100m Relay As Enekwechi Fails To Shine by tunize(m): 7:58am On Aug 05, 2021
Why is my mind telling me this idris is winning our only Gold

1 Like

Re: Tokyo2020: Nigeria Crash Out Of Women's 4x100m Relay As Enekwechi Fails To Shine by God2man2again(m): 8:01am On Aug 05, 2021
I am so sad at the performance of our representatives in Tokyo 2020 Olympics.

Even the media houses are not helping matters, no TV station is viewing it except the highlights.

Are we moving forward or moving backward?

Definitely, the answer is in the obvious.

Sports like Athletics, weightlifting, boxing and football are supposed to be our area of concentration for medals.

What is happening?

We have the talents, the stadiums even the money can be sourced from interested individuals apart from Government.

When I was young, Olympics used to be very interesting but now, another TV program is being televised when Olympics is going on and the program is pushing the youths into vices.

Good people need to come out and do something about it.

We should NOT allow the talents God has given us to die.

Look at Japan, China and South Korea that used to be at the back, they are now the front-runner.

Our Youths are occupied with various vices like Yahoo, banditism, internet scammers, hackers and drug pusher, prostitution, stripers club and new bride, sport betting.

Nigerians Youths need to be repositioned and reoriented about honor, dignity, good values, honesty and good character.

Degree and certificate without good character is a disaster waiting to happen.

I see a new Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Tokyo2020: Nigeria Crash Out Of Women's 4x100m Relay As Enekwechi Fails To Shine by humberjade: 8:01am On Aug 05, 2021
tunize:
Why is my mind telling me this idris is winning our only Gold

Amen ooo grin grin
Re: Tokyo2020: Nigeria Crash Out Of Women's 4x100m Relay As Enekwechi Fails To Shine by PastorBuhari: 8:03am On Aug 05, 2021
All thanks to Prophet Muhammadu Buhari (SAW)
Re: Tokyo2020: Nigeria Crash Out Of Women's 4x100m Relay As Enekwechi Fails To Shine by fergie001: 8:06am On Aug 05, 2021
humberjade:
Amen ooo grin grin
Chai grin cheesy
Re: Tokyo2020: Nigeria Crash Out Of Women's 4x100m Relay As Enekwechi Fails To Shine by Doyou2019: 8:06am On Aug 05, 2021
phemmyfour:
Okon-George (who runs the 400m & 4x400m), Amusan and Brume were drafted in following the disqualification of Favour Ofili, Rosemary Chukwuma, Knowledge Omovoh (amongst the 10 earlier disqualified for inadequate testing) and Blessing Okagbare (failed drug test).

It's expected. Those that are naturally part of the 4*100 team were part of the 10 athletes disqualified.

What a shame....we need to get back to the days of Barcelona 92 and Atlanta 96

Nothing like them good old days. Those days of Chioma Ajunwa, The Dream Team (96) Falilat Ogunkoya , Sunday Bada, Jude Monye and Enefiok Udo-Obong.
Nothing makes the past a place to want to go like the pain of a non-existent future.
This country's handlers are fools men!

3 Likes

Re: Tokyo2020: Nigeria Crash Out Of Women's 4x100m Relay As Enekwechi Fails To Shine by humberjade: 8:11am On Aug 05, 2021
fergie001:

Chai grin cheesy

Abi nah...before you people will say I am not patriotic grin grin
Re: Tokyo2020: Nigeria Crash Out Of Women's 4x100m Relay As Enekwechi Fails To Shine by Doyou2019: 8:14am On Aug 05, 2021
MrBanner:
See how unkempt she looks. Don't they take care of them there?

No they don't. They prefer to give them one Jersey and hoard Samsung phones meant for these poor athletes.

1 Like

Re: Tokyo2020: Nigeria Crash Out Of Women's 4x100m Relay As Enekwechi Fails To Shine by INCREDIBLE007(m): 8:17am On Aug 05, 2021
fergie001:

She is in freestyle wrestling 62kg.....knocked out in the 1st Round. Her opponent almost killed her.
chai
Re: Tokyo2020: Nigeria Crash Out Of Women's 4x100m Relay As Enekwechi Fails To Shine by tizteezy(m): 8:23am On Aug 05, 2021
The shot put guy just wasted all the fufu he has been eating since day one.

Sad

2 Likes

Re: Tokyo2020: Nigeria Crash Out Of Women's 4x100m Relay As Enekwechi Fails To Shine by redcliff: 8:33am On Aug 05, 2021
fergie001:

this gurl wey be kike hunger dey catch, how she go fit beat person wey dey hale and healthy...
Re: Tokyo2020: Nigeria Crash Out Of Women's 4x100m Relay As Enekwechi Fails To Shine by Blaine756(m): 8:37am On Aug 05, 2021
fergie001:

Abeg how she wan beat that girl sef, Oksana will be afraid of touching her cos she might break her
Re: Tokyo2020: Nigeria Crash Out Of Women's 4x100m Relay As Enekwechi Fails To Shine by fergie001: 8:45am On Aug 05, 2021
Blaine756:
Abeg how she wan beat that girl sef, Oksana will be afraid of touching her cos she might break her

redcliff:
this gurl wey be kike hunger dey catch, how she go fit beat person wey dey hale and healthy...
Stop this thing nah.... support your own...Good or Bad.

Make una no dey allow person laugh abeg.
Re: Tokyo2020: Nigeria Crash Out Of Women's 4x100m Relay As Enekwechi Fails To Shine by Athemisia: 8:59am On Aug 05, 2021
God2man2again:
I am so sad at the performance of our representatives in Tokyo 2020 Olympics.

Even the media houses are not helping matters, no TV station is viewing it except the highlights.

Are we moving forward or moving backward?

Definitely, the answer is in the obvious.

Sports like Athletics, weightlifting, boxing and football are supposed to be our area of concentration for medals.

What is happening?

We have the talents, the stadiums even the money can be sourced from interested individuals apart from Government.

When I was young, Olympics used to be very interesting but now, another TV program is being televised when Olympics is going on and the program is pushing the youths into vices.

Good people need to come out and do something about it.

We should NOT allow the talents God has given us to die.

Look at Japan, China and South Korea that used to be at the back, they are now the front-runner.

Our Youths are occupied with various vices like Yahoo, banditism, internet scammers, hackers and drug pusher, prostitution, stripers club and new bride, sport betting.

Nigerians Youths need to be repositioned and reoriented about honor, dignity, good values, honesty and good character.

Degree and certificate without good character is a disaster waiting to happen.

I see a new Nigeria.

All these things are very much possible but 'em wicked leaders won't let it be.

1 Like

Re: Tokyo2020: Nigeria Crash Out Of Women's 4x100m Relay As Enekwechi Fails To Shine by omoyeni37: 9:09am On Aug 05, 2021
fergie001:

She is in freestyle wrestling 57kg.....knocked out in the 1st Round.
Her opponent almost killed her.
Lol, chai brother you wicket oo > grin her opponent almost kill her
Re: Tokyo2020: Nigeria Crash Out Of Women's 4x100m Relay As Enekwechi Fails To Shine by redcliff: 9:10am On Aug 05, 2021
fergie001:

Stop this thing nah.... support your own...Good or Bad.

Make una no dey allow person laugh abeg.

i am not not supporting her, i am just wondering why she looks this way and if she is strong enough to beat her opponent
Re: Tokyo2020: Nigeria Crash Out Of Women's 4x100m Relay As Enekwechi Fails To Shine by kluv2(m): 9:16am On Aug 05, 2021
Fahdiga:
Everything seems to be crashing under this lifeless regime

But under the lively regime of Jonathan, Nigeria won 0 medal at the London 2012 Olympics

1 Like

Re: Tokyo2020: Nigeria Crash Out Of Women's 4x100m Relay As Enekwechi Fails To Shine by kluv2(m): 9:18am On Aug 05, 2021
virginboy1:
Nigeria corruption and irresponsible govt officials really affected our performance in this years Olympics.

So what affected us in 2012 when we did not win any medal?
Re: Tokyo2020: Nigeria Crash Out Of Women's 4x100m Relay As Enekwechi Fails To Shine by Fahdiga(m): 9:18am On Aug 05, 2021
kluv2:

But under the lively regime of Jonathan, Nigeria won 0 medal at the London 2012 Olympics
Incoherent gibberish
Re: Tokyo2020: Nigeria Crash Out Of Women's 4x100m Relay As Enekwechi Fails To Shine by Chinny024(f): 9:20am On Aug 05, 2021
Freestainworld:
Poor outing because of poor technical management
With poor nutrition. Look at the girl in the picture.. She's hungry.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

David Silva Retires From International Football / Verstappen Handed Three-place Grid Drop For Causing Crash With Hamilton / 2017 World English-Language Scrabble Championship Holding In Nairobi, Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.