Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

N-power Payment/n-exit Issues: Please Contact Nneka Ikem Anibeze - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Payment/n-exit Issues: Please Contact Nneka Ikem Anibeze (8651 Views)

N-EXIT: You Can No Longer Access The Portal, Please Read This / N-exit/n-power: Ministry Concludes Plans, Loan Disbursement To Commence Soon / N-EXIT Training Information (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N-power Payment/n-exit Issues: Please Contact Nneka Ikem Anibeze by ezenwaez(m): 7:06am On Aug 05, 2021
Please if you are an N-Power Batch A and B exited volunteer with payment issues, and you tried reaching the N-Power focal persons all to no avail or you need answers with respect to the N-EXIT program please contact Nneka Ikem Anibeze, Special Assistant, Media & Publicity to the Hon Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, through her Facebook handle, she is very active on Facebook since twitter has long been blocked, you can contact her via the link
https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000639003528 please when stating your issues avoid lengthy details just go straight to the point.

2 Likes

Re: N-power Payment/n-exit Issues: Please Contact Nneka Ikem Anibeze by Judolisco(m): 9:16am On Aug 05, 2021
Another day another problem -kiss Daniel, 2019.

3 Likes

Re: N-power Payment/n-exit Issues: Please Contact Nneka Ikem Anibeze by Klington: 9:16am On Aug 05, 2021
Same old and hopeless hopes every now and then.

God no go shame us!

1 Like

Re: N-power Payment/n-exit Issues: Please Contact Nneka Ikem Anibeze by jerrybakermillz(m): 9:18am On Aug 05, 2021
Dem still dey pay Batch A n B N-exit ?
Re: N-power Payment/n-exit Issues: Please Contact Nneka Ikem Anibeze by dudusky007(m): 9:20am On Aug 05, 2021
This kind contact so hmm...hope no be person when go say bring 10k make I help you forward your details grin naija Abba kyari don plenty o

3 Likes

Re: N-power Payment/n-exit Issues: Please Contact Nneka Ikem Anibeze by ottohan: 9:20am On Aug 05, 2021
If they are really serious about the Nexit package, they shoould have release a communique or press release, no need for all these sneaking through the back

2 Likes

Re: N-power Payment/n-exit Issues: Please Contact Nneka Ikem Anibeze by Rootprof(m): 9:24am On Aug 05, 2021
I'm somehow confuse ooo.. the rate at which nairaland pushes npower issues to front page is becoming irritating this days. Am sorry to say but is it more than 30k ?
Even with the numbers of numerous ISSUES you post here concerning the program is enough to discourage people. Almost everyday you read on nairaland about one issue of npower or the other.
Youths deserve more than 30k per month if this government really want to move this country forward. Give permanent jobs to the masses not only your people and stop parading npower of 1year duration like big milestone achievement. I hear rumors that buhari daughter monthly salary is in millions.

5 Likes

Re: N-power Payment/n-exit Issues: Please Contact Nneka Ikem Anibeze by Crowwejihadist: 9:30am On Aug 05, 2021
As far as we are rulling this country under the leadership of APC, I promise that you people won't smell any 30k N-power stipend.

We have not even paid Monogamy and vulturegriller for 2 months, and they are not even complaining....because they know they will be sacked and thrown into prison if they mess up grin

1 Like

Re: N-power Payment/n-exit Issues: Please Contact Nneka Ikem Anibeze by tim1256(m): 9:32am On Aug 05, 2021
OK na, best of luck to them all
Re: N-power Payment/n-exit Issues: Please Contact Nneka Ikem Anibeze by Bluehill1051: 9:34am On Aug 05, 2021
Rootprof:
I'm somehow confuse ooo.. the rate at which nairaland pushes npower issues to front page is becoming irritating this days. Am sorry to say but is it more than 30k ?
Even with the numbers of numerous ISSUES you post here concerning the program is enough to discourage people. Almost everyday you read on nairaland about one issue of npower or the other.
Youths deserve more than 30k per month if this government really want to move this country forward. Give permanent jobs to the masses not only your people and stop parading npower of 1year duration like big milestone achievement. I hear rumors that buhari daughter monthly salary is in millions.
Rubbish talk.
Re: N-power Payment/n-exit Issues: Please Contact Nneka Ikem Anibeze by KUNZEH(m): 10:31am On Aug 05, 2021
Nairaland, una dey fall hand o
Which kind mumu news be this. Who is this ezenwae?
Re: N-power Payment/n-exit Issues: Please Contact Nneka Ikem Anibeze by Skillsnigeria: 11:04am On Aug 05, 2021
Hmmm
Re: N-power Payment/n-exit Issues: Please Contact Nneka Ikem Anibeze by TuborTee143: 11:05am On Aug 05, 2021
[quote author=Rootprof post=104447432]I'm somehow confuse ooo.. the rate at which nairaland pushes npower issues to front page is becoming irritating this days. Am sorry to say but is it more than 30k ?

I tire for Nairaland and N-power o
Everyday fix this, fix that. Why must a reasonable portal be having issues at every step
Re: N-power Payment/n-exit Issues: Please Contact Nneka Ikem Anibeze by Lagbenjo: 11:08am On Aug 05, 2021
PLEASE YOUR REPLY IS NEEDED IF YOU HAVE ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION. THANKS
As regards CANADA PNP principles, one of the factor to be consider for Provincial nomination is that your job experience must meet the labour market needs of the province one is interested in, and mine is teaching field . Is teaching among the job needed to meet the capital need of Alberta or other province?
Re: N-power Payment/n-exit Issues: Please Contact Nneka Ikem Anibeze by conquerorsegun(m): 12:09pm On Aug 05, 2021
Nairaland don take bribe this day, 2023 is around the corner just trend carefully.
Re: N-power Payment/n-exit Issues: Please Contact Nneka Ikem Anibeze by penearth(m): 12:27pm On Aug 05, 2021
Wia is d exict package na?
Re: N-power Payment/n-exit Issues: Please Contact Nneka Ikem Anibeze by EverBlazingy2k(m): 12:31pm On Aug 05, 2021
Same old story. APC ADMINISTRATION with lie.
Re: N-power Payment/n-exit Issues: Please Contact Nneka Ikem Anibeze by IgboWarlord(m): 1:16pm On Aug 05, 2021
Bluehill1051:
Rubbish talk.

Answer the question,is it more than 30k?..Wey person no go rest for una again for this NL.Everyday,its Npower this,Npower that on top ordinary 30k.You guys should get a life.
Re: N-power Payment/n-exit Issues: Please Contact Nneka Ikem Anibeze by Vintiana: 4:44pm On Aug 05, 2021
[quote author=Rootprof post=104447432]I'm somehow confuse ooo.. the rate at which nairaland pushes npower issues to front page is becoming irritating this days. Am sorry to say but is it more than 30k ?

You see ehhh
The problems of this country is plenty. Like you said youth deserves more than 30k IF
You see that IF? Is the problem here.
Now you condemn 30k cos it’s means nothing to but have you checked the situation of other people around you?
Do you know the lives that this 30k have changed?
I was a beneficiary, and this 30k meant so much to me. I started a farm with this 30k monthly stipends with hopes that it will continue for a while Now here I am in the middle of nowhere with no job and an uncomplicated farm.
Do you know what that means

So please allow Nairaland to give us all the information we need about Npower
Because you don’t know how some of us are dying to get update from them.

Thank you �
Re: N-power Payment/n-exit Issues: Please Contact Nneka Ikem Anibeze by MrBONE2(m): 7:33pm On Aug 05, 2021
Crowwejihadist:
As far as we are rulling this country under the leadership of APC, I promise that you people won't smell any 30k N-power stipend.

We have not even paid Monogamy and vulturegriller for 2 months, and they are not even complaining....because they know they will be sacked and thrown into prison if they mess up grin
grin

Re: N-power Payment/n-exit Issues: Please Contact Nneka Ikem Anibeze by slinkky(m): 1:06pm On Aug 17, 2021
ezenwaez:

My sister exited volunteer, she has not been able to reach her state focal person, and have tried to reach the SA to the Minister of Humanitarian Affairs on Facebook, but has not gotten any reply
Please if you are an N-Power Batch A and B exited volunteer with payment issues, and you tried reaching the N-Power focal persons all to no avail or you need answers with respect to the N-EXIT program please contact Nneka Ikem Anibeze, Special Assistant, Media & Publicity to the Hon Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, through her Facebook handle, she is very active on Facebook since twitter has long been blocked, you can contact her via the link
https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000639003528 please when stating your issues avoid lengthy details just go straight to the point.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Salary Structure 2023 Updated! / N-power Backlogs: What To Do If You Have Not Been Paid / Who Has Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.