Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

WARNING: Do Not Send Money To Nigeria Until You Read This - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / WARNING: Do Not Send Money To Nigeria Until You Read This (14590 Views)

WARNING: Do This Thing With Your Money Fast! / What To Do When You Send Money To The Wrong Account / Who Else Notice Banks Did Not Send Independence Congratulatory Messages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

WARNING: Do Not Send Money To Nigeria Until You Read This by officiakayc: 8:12am On Aug 05, 2021
Sending money home can be very difficult.

I could remember some couple of months ago when my uncle who stay abroad wanted to send money to us.

He was unable to send the money to us because I don't not have domiciliary account.

I reach out to a student who reside in our area and he forwarded his details to him, the Money drop but the guy lied that he didn't not receive any money.

I was frustrated and disturb, I then thought to my self, how many people will have be scammed about recieve money from abroad, many propably because they did not have domiciliary account.

I did my research and ask for a way to receive money into my NIGERIA bank account from diaspora without be scammed, a friend introduce LeedPay to that the are trusted.

I contact my uncle back that I have found a platform that he can use to send money to me easy from is location, at first he was reluctant but he later agreed, he told me that this is the last time he would send money to me he was was scammed again. I told him to use LeedPay.

I was a bit scared but my friend had told me that the are real.

It was just less than 15minutes that I send my account no that I received an alert from a part person which was later discovered that it was LeedPay.

I call my uncle and inform him that I have received the money, he was happy and he told me that we will tell his friends also to use to to send money home.

I was agoge and I wanted to know how LeedPay work that make them send the money to me in less than 15 minutes.

I discovered that also you have to do is send them USDT and provide the account no of the person you want to send the money to, SO EASY, I can hear you saying that also.

You can also call and tell you friends and family that are leaving abroad to send their money home using LEEDPAY.

You can chat LeedPay on Whatsapp +2348129548416

You can follow LeedPay now on and see more information from them.

Twitter: @leedpay

Instagram: @leedpay

Facebook: @leedpay

LinkedIn: LeedPay

3 Likes

Re: WARNING: Do Not Send Money To Nigeria Until You Read This by Tomilola360: 8:49am On Aug 05, 2021
officiakayc:
Few month ago the CBN had listed 42 financial institution to perform foreign financial service such as a Moneygram,Western union,pagatech,etransact etc

So my friend who worked abroad wanted to send some cash for my upkeep, but I don't know how to do western union and co,

So he contacted one cross border financial financial service provider, its operate in NIGERIA,GHANA,SOUTH AFRICA, etc they help in rendered financial service,

So my friend send the so call financial services provider 50 usdt and behold they credit my bank account immediately, this was after my my friend had provided my account detial to them,

I also learnt that they operate in all african country,

they perform instant settlement,

the name of the fintech services provider is LEEDEXCHANGE
you can follow them on all social media, you can also call they customer support on +2348129548416 watsapp/telegram

you can tell your friend about them also their services is fast

Nice way to promote a business.

16 Likes

Re: WARNING: Do Not Send Money To Nigeria Until You Read This by officiakayc: 9:47am On Aug 05, 2021
Founder and CEO of Leedpay with Nigeria award winning actor Lateef Adedemeji

Re: WARNING: Do Not Send Money To Nigeria Until You Read This by officiakayc: 11:18am On Aug 05, 2021
You can contact LeedPay on
Facebook: Leedpay
Twitter: @leedpay
Instagram: @leedpay
Tiktok: @leedpay
Linkedin: leedpay

Re: WARNING: Do Not Send Money To Nigeria Until You Read This by officiakayc: 9:16pm On Aug 05, 2021
CEO and Founder of Nairabet Akin Alabi

3 Likes

Re: WARNING: Do Not Send Money To Nigeria Until You Read This by officiakayc: 12:20pm On Aug 06, 2021
Oyo State Commissioner for Youth and Sports Seun Fakorede

Re: WARNING: Do Not Send Money To Nigeria Until You Read This by BROWNEMMANUEL26: 1:40pm On Aug 06, 2021
Nice marketing concept
Re: WARNING: Do Not Send Money To Nigeria Until You Read This by officiakayc: 3:33pm On Aug 06, 2021
I could not believe until my account was credited.
Re: WARNING: Do Not Send Money To Nigeria Until You Read This by officiakayc: 8:29am On Aug 07, 2021
CEO of Founder of Bitmama Ruth Iselema

Re: WARNING: Do Not Send Money To Nigeria Until You Read This by officiakayc: 6:48pm On Aug 07, 2021
leedexchange thank so much
Re: WARNING: Do Not Send Money To Nigeria Until You Read This by officiakayc: 4:15am On Aug 08, 2021
Leedexchange customer support @leedexchange

1 Share

Re: WARNING: Do Not Send Money To Nigeria Until You Read This by officiakayc: 4:36pm On Aug 08, 2021
Try leedexchange
Re: WARNING: Do Not Send Money To Nigeria Until You Read This by officiakayc: 4:51pm On Aug 08, 2021
leedexchange
Re: WARNING: Do Not Send Money To Nigeria Until You Read This by officiakayc: 4:27am On Aug 09, 2021
contact them
Re: WARNING: Do Not Send Money To Nigeria Until You Read This by officiakayc: 6:55pm On Aug 09, 2021
24hrs services
Re: WARNING: Do Not Send Money To Nigeria Until You Read This by OloladeKZ(m): 4:01pm On Aug 14, 2021
Leedexchange is a sure platform you can reach out to them
Re: WARNING: Do Not Send Money To Nigeria Until You Read This by officiakayc: 6:30pm On Aug 15, 2021
Try using leedexchange and you will no regret?
Re: WARNING: Do Not Send Money To Nigeria Until You Read This by chuxjay(m): 2:13am On Aug 16, 2021
Do you want to travel to the UK? We will guide you on the requirements and procedure. You may be banned if you do not get it right. Give us a call let's put you through to the Queen's Kingdom. 08038347453
Re: WARNING: Do Not Send Money To Nigeria Until You Read This by officiakayc: 6:23pm On Aug 22, 2021
Leedexchange
Re: WARNING: Do Not Send Money To Nigeria Until You Read This by officiakayc: 3:20pm On Aug 24, 2021
Fintech is now growing in nigeria
Re: WARNING: Do Not Send Money To Nigeria Until You Read This by officiakayc: 6:55am On Aug 25, 2021
We are the leeder,
Re: WARNING: Do Not Send Money To Nigeria Until You Read This by officiakayc: 7:09pm On Aug 26, 2021
leedexchange social media platform
Instagram/twitter/facebook/ @leedexchangeapp
Re: WARNING: Do Not Send Money To Nigeria Until You Read This by officiakayc: 5:06am On Aug 27, 2021
Kindly follow leedexchange on all ptatform
Re: WARNING: Do Not Send Money To Nigeria Until You Read This by officiakayc: 9:49am On Aug 28, 2021
Amazing
Re: WARNING: Do Not Send Money To Nigeria Until You Read This by officiakayc: 8:15pm On Aug 28, 2021
We are here
Re: WARNING: Do Not Send Money To Nigeria Until You Read This by officiakayc: 4:15am On Aug 29, 2021
It is important to read this,
Re: WARNING: Do Not Send Money To Nigeria Until You Read This by OloladeKZ(m): 5:10pm On Aug 29, 2021
Leedexchange
Re: WARNING: Do Not Send Money To Nigeria Until You Read This by officiakayc: 4:15am On Aug 30, 2021
Trade your bitcoin with leedexchange today,
Re: WARNING: Do Not Send Money To Nigeria Until You Read This by officiakayc: 4:49am On Aug 31, 2021
It is important to use a legit platform
Re: WARNING: Do Not Send Money To Nigeria Until You Read This by officiakayc: 5:38am On Sep 01, 2021
Follow us on all social media platform @myleedexchange FREE GIVEAWAY
Re: WARNING: Do Not Send Money To Nigeria Until You Read This by officiakayc: 7:57am On Sep 02, 2021
Start Trading business

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

CBN Announces Plan To Launch E-Naira Wallet, Reveals CBDC Guidelines / How Safe Is CALA Investment? / Nigerians Compete For Bitcoin Awards On Startup, Monica.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.