Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Katsina Emirate Bans Open Grazing In Communities - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina Emirate Bans Open Grazing In Communities (15455 Views)

Ogun Assembly Bans Open Grazing, To Attract 3-Year Jail Term / FCTA Bans Open Grazing In Abuja, Establishes RUGA In Three Area Councils / Coronavirus: House Of Reps Bans Open Worships, Visitors To NASS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina Emirate Bans Open Grazing In Communities by danilmo: 1:52pm On Aug 05, 2021
mannobi:
Can you imagine, even a whole katsina has rejected their murderous plan. I wonder what that highly biased and unintelligent malami would tell katsina government.
Some times, you need to show a dumb person how dumb he is for him to realise. Kudos southern governments

Na only SW don ban their own by state legislative arm passing it to bill.

SS and SE are still fidgeting to do the bold move.

Shame on them.. only mouth and election thuggery we dey see Wike and co.. Governable policy is zero.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Emirate Bans Open Grazing In Communities by Onuoha1234(m): 3:16pm On Aug 05, 2021
Katsina ban has shown the way.Why all the noise for open grazing by murderous herders? What a country in disarray!
Re: Katsina Emirate Bans Open Grazing In Communities by Mrexcell(m): 4:51pm On Aug 05, 2021
These fulanis are shameless wicked hypocrites why then are they all crying and threatening governor orthom and the southern governors when they all came together to ban open grazing? Some fulani cows ran loose and ran into the store of a woman here in warri killing her little baby instantly. No sane country will ever tolerate open grazing.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Emirate Bans Open Grazing In Communities by teepain: 5:03pm On Aug 05, 2021
Sebastine1994:
2023 election many promise will be made, remember they are just lying to you and I.

I would vote for anyone whose manifesto is about resuscitating the local government system. Charity begins at home, the local community is the building blocks of the whole country

If you build a house with faulty blocks and materia, no matter how beautiful it is, it will not stand, the community is the pillar that holds this country.

Let us start changing this country from our community first before trying to change the whole system, that is why protest wouldn't work, protest is to trying to change things from the top,

I swear to God, nobody can change Nigeria without our collective effort, it is not a one person job, we need to work together.

I agree with you that the Local Government ought to be the building blocks of the country. However, we should not go back to the kind of the local government system we had in Nigeria where the citizens failed to police the allocation of funds and disbursements with respect to the Local Governments. In that sense, the LGs served only as conduit pipes. The LG officials are the closest to the grassroots, therefore our people should do more in policing their activities.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Emirate Bans Open Grazing In Communities by orunto27: 6:51pm On Aug 05, 2021
Ortom and Akeredolu, did you hear that? Please sue Malami and Buhari for us at The Hague.
Re: Katsina Emirate Bans Open Grazing In Communities by bizzibodi(m): 7:10pm On Aug 05, 2021
Make I hear from miyetti Allah first before I comment.
Re: Katsina Emirate Bans Open Grazing In Communities by Tonitoniton(m): 10:47pm On Aug 05, 2021
Fulani just like Islam is a curse to the world.

May they reap in abundance what they have been sowing
Re: Katsina Emirate Bans Open Grazing In Communities by Raph82(m): 10:58pm On Aug 05, 2021
If open grazing could be banned in Katsina, I wonder why some bastards are kicking against it in the south, tagging the move by southern governors as an evil plot to hit back at the north. Why are we like this?
Re: Katsina Emirate Bans Open Grazing In Communities by orisa37: 6:29pm On Aug 06, 2021
MALALI AND PANTEKA SHOULD SUE MASARI

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Is Owing Me ₦30 Million - Deji Adeyanju / I’m Very Fearful, Unhappy About Insecurity In Nigeria –Chief Odigie-Oyegun / President Buhari Arrives In Sokoto For APC Presidential Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.