Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,226 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:51 PM

Between Abba Kyari And Buruji Kashamu On U.S Extradition - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Between Abba Kyari And Buruji Kashamu On U.S Extradition (251 Views)

Caption This Picture Of DCP Abba Kyari And Evans / Farooq Kperogi: Abba Kyari And His Red Flags Of Vulgar Exhibitionism / Abba Kyari And team storm Abuja-Kaduna expressway to hunt kidnappers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Between Abba Kyari And Buruji Kashamu On U.S Extradition by Kubernetes: 9:56am On Aug 05, 2021
I see so many southerners grumbling that the super cop should be arrested and taken to the United states even though, Nigeria is yet to conclude her own investigations, but they forgot that in 1998, Kashamu was arrested in the United Kingdom on drugs-related charges after trying to enter the country with $230,000 in cash.He was acquitted and released in 2003. British authorities refused a US extradition request on drugs charges, citing concerns about his identity,but we all knew why they refused.

And eventually when Kashamu came to Nigeria, the Nigerian authorities announced their intention to deport him to the US on multiple occasions, until Kashamu filed two appeals before the apex court praying it to avoid the request of the American government that he be extradited to USA to answer criminal charges against him in respect of an alleged heroine drug importation into the country.
Despite moves by Olusegun Obasanjo to take him to united states on the reason that , drug barons will buy candidates, parties and eventually buy power to themselves, Kashamu still could not be extradited until his death.

I don't expect Nigeria to extradite the super cop. The gvt here can exercise their own punishment on Kyari. Given out kyari is a slap on our sovereignty as a Nation. The supposed offense by Kyari and Hushp is between the duo and a Quatari billionaire and not with the US citizens.

Re: Between Abba Kyari And Buruji Kashamu On U.S Extradition by Mayng01(m): 10:21am On Aug 05, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Between Abba Kyari And Buruji Kashamu On U.S Extradition by Hyperchi(m): 10:39am On Aug 05, 2021
u forget America of then is different now. just one sanction we go put am for next flight. for them to sanction China who una be. abge make I convert my cash to dollar coz the naira fit reach 1500 for just one sanction

(1) (Reply)

Cybercrime : Varsity Student Jailed One Year, Loses Lexus Car To FG / NDLEA Intercepts 24,311kgs Of Heroin, Codeine In Fresh Drug Busts In Lagos / Why Is An Average Nigerian A Vandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.