Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,520 members, 7,954,974 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:28 PM

One Acre : 1.2 Million Naira ,2 acres 2.4 Million Naira - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / One Acre : 1.2 Million Naira ,2 acres 2.4 Million Naira (2544 Views)

Can 4 Million Naira Build A House? / Can 2 Million Naira Build Me A 3 Bedroom Bungalow? / 45,000 Naira 2 Bedroom Penthouse Lekki Phase 1, African Lane Admiralty Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Acre : 1.2 Million Naira ,2 acres 2.4 Million Naira by seproperties(m): 4:09pm On Aug 09, 2021
Hello
Re: One Acre : 1.2 Million Naira ,2 acres 2.4 Million Naira by seproperties(m): 5:43pm On Aug 09, 2021
Still Available.
Check my Signature for my Number
Re: One Acre : 1.2 Million Naira ,2 acres 2.4 Million Naira by seproperties(m): 8:12pm On Aug 09, 2021
Still Available
Re: One Acre : 1.2 Million Naira ,2 acres 2.4 Million Naira by seproperties(m): 3:56am On Aug 10, 2021
On for sale
Re: One Acre : 1.2 Million Naira ,2 acres 2.4 Million Naira by seproperties(m): 10:11am On Aug 10, 2021
Still on For sale .
Check my Signature for my number
Re: One Acre : 1.2 Million Naira ,2 acres 2.4 Million Naira by seproperties(m): 9:23am On Aug 11, 2021
For Sale
Re: One Acre : 1.2 Million Naira ,2 acres 2.4 Million Naira by seproperties(m): 3:08pm On Aug 11, 2021
for sell
Re: One Acre : 1.2 Million Naira ,2 acres 2.4 Million Naira by seproperties(m): 8:53pm On Aug 11, 2021
Available
Re: One Acre : 1.2 Million Naira ,2 acres 2.4 Million Naira by seproperties(m): 9:11am On Aug 12, 2021
Genuine Land .
No Omonile Issues ,
Buy Rest of Mind.
Re: One Acre : 1.2 Million Naira ,2 acres 2.4 Million Naira by seproperties(m): 12:45pm On Aug 12, 2021
For sale .
Re: One Acre : 1.2 Million Naira ,2 acres 2.4 Million Naira by seproperties(m): 11:44pm On Aug 12, 2021
Cash Needed for an Agricultural Project .

Land still Available for sale.

Check my Signature for my Contact .

It's my personal Property .

Contact me let's Talk .

Please interested buyers ,Yes ,I need cash Urgently to embark on Agricultural Project of Casava Planting .

I bought this Property , it's not Inherited ,I'm not an Omonile ,i'm not so madly Desperate .

God Bless that one Person that wants to Encourage a Farmer in His Agricultural Project by buying this .The cash is needed for Casava Planting Projects.

This is 100% Genuine ,Bring your Lawyer ,Police , Military to Verify .Your doubts will be Dissapointed ...Less Talk ,Come for Inspection or send Someone .

Documents : Family Receipt and Deed of Assignments.
Re: One Acre : 1.2 Million Naira ,2 acres 2.4 Million Naira by seproperties(m): 7:37am On Aug 13, 2021
Food Scarcity and Hike in Prices of Food stuff especially Garri is looming .

Here is a Farmer that is Having some Financial Challenges offering his Property for sale so he can Fund his Agricultural Casava Growing Projects .

The Land is Cheap ( One Acre ...6 Plots for 1.2 Million in a Developing Area with 33 KVA Electricity , Developmental Tendencies are high .

Invest on this Land and you wont regret it .
You won't regret buying it .

Find my number on my Signature.
That 1.2 Million Naira is better invested for a good Returns ,Land Appreciate Madly.

Out of the Several Milions you kept in the Bank , Kindly take 1.2 Million to buy and Reserve this Land . You are doing two things .
1: Assisting a Farmer to Produce Food
2: You are investing on Land for reselling or Estate .
3: This same Land ,I can look for a Farmer to help you Cultivate it and you make good.money Every year running to 500k from Casava Plantations.

Someone with that Good Heart to Support a Farmer should Contact now.

It's 100% Genuine.Bring Your Lawyer,Police,Military ..
Re: One Acre : 1.2 Million Naira ,2 acres 2.4 Million Naira by asthmacoughend(m): 10:30am On Aug 13, 2021
seproperties:
Food Scarcity and Hike in Prices of Food stuff especially Garri is looming .

Here is a Farmer that is Having some Financial Challenges offering his Property for sale so he can Fund his Agricultural Casava Growing Projects .

The Land is Cheap ( One Acre ...6 Plots for 1.2 Million in a Developing Area with 33 KVA Electricity , Developmental Tendencies are high .

Invest on this Land and you wont regret it .
You won't regret buying it .

Find my number on my Signature.
That 1.2 Million Naira is better invested for a good Returns ,Land Appreciate Madly.

Out of the Several Milions you kept in the Bank , Kindly take 1.2 Million to buy and Reserve this Land . You are doing two things .
1: Assisting a Farmer to Produce Food
2: You are investing on Land for reselling or Estate .
3: This same Land ,I can look for a Farmer to help you Cultivate it and you make good.money Every year running to 500k from Casava Plantations.

Someone with that Good Heart to Support a Farmer should Contact now.

It's 100% Genuine.Bring Your Lawyer,Police,Military ..
. Good Intensions ...Good Moves , I can see the funds is needed for an Agricultural Projects ,You are not begging for money but trying to sell your property to raise funds ,this really moves me ...for the facts that its meant for Agriculture .
I won't hesitate to buy this minute if i have the money .
I will discuss this with a friend and get back to you.

Farmers need to be encouraged.
Re: One Acre : 1.2 Million Naira ,2 acres 2.4 Million Naira by seproperties(m): 12:36pm On Aug 13, 2021
asthmacoughend:
. Good Intensions ...Good Moves , I can see the funds is needed for an Agricultural Projects ,You are not begging for money but trying to sell your property to raise funds ,this really moves me ...for the facts that its meant for Agriculture .
I won't hesitate to buy this minute if i have the money .
I will discuss this with a friend and get back to you.

Farmers need to be encouraged.
. Thanks so much ,I actually got Interested people calling .Its the Price that is not good , Probably they feel that its an urgent need ,reason they are offering to buy at a low rate .

It's the season to Plant Casava because the rain is still Promising ,reason its urgent .But Nevertheless ,I used money to buy the Property ,i won't sell at a Loss ,if i'm not making Profit at all I should make at least have amount Needed for the Agricultural Project .

Thanks
Re: One Acre : 1.2 Million Naira ,2 acres 2.4 Million Naira by seproperties(m): 4:51pm On Aug 13, 2021
I appreciate all Callers and Contact .

It must belong to someone at the end of the day .

Just Have the Consideration of a Farmer at heart .

Still Available .
Re: One Acre : 1.2 Million Naira ,2 acres 2.4 Million Naira by seproperties(m): 11:03am On Aug 14, 2021
For sale
Re: One Acre : 1.2 Million Naira ,2 acres 2.4 Million Naira by seproperties(m): 12:26pm On Aug 14, 2021
Still on
Re: One Acre : 1.2 Million Naira ,2 acres 2.4 Million Naira by seproperties(m): 11:03pm On Aug 14, 2021
Rain is about to starts better,Good for Casava Growing . Wouldn't you rather At least encourage a Farmer by buying His Property so he could raise funds to Farm ....We asked Government to give ua loan ,they don't ,We ask Bank they said No ..

Farmer offering His Property for sale ,not begging for money ,Una still dey Keep mute, Na waooo. Make Una Assist Farmer now
..Biko
Re: One Acre : 1.2 Million Naira ,2 acres 2.4 Million Naira by seproperties(m): 4:37pm On Aug 22, 2021
My Land is still Available for sale oooo.
Two acres ...I'm a Farmer I need the fund for Casava Growing Projects ,Please I beg you in the Name of the Lord ..This is my Personal Property ,Feel free to come for Inspection ..The Non Negotiable Price is 1.2 Million Naira ..A plot in that Area now is 300k .One acre is 1.5 Million naira last by other Families ,I need Money ,The Last Price is 1.2 Million Naira if you are Buying ... It's true that I need the money Urgently because Rain shall soon start to Fall but I'm not at the same time Desperate ...If You are buying have it in mInd that you are at the same time Assisting me as a Farmer .
Thanks
Re: One Acre : 1.2 Million Naira ,2 acres 2.4 Million Naira by seproperties(m): 4:45pm On Aug 22, 2021
The Town has no issue ,it's not under Government Acquisition,There is no Omonile Issues , If I had the Loan the Government wanted to give ,I wouldn't sell this Land for any reasons because I bought it for investment purpose so I can re-sell in the nearest future as the Area is Promising ... I'm selling because I have no Option and it's Okay ...

1 Like

Re: One Acre : 1.2 Million Naira ,2 acres 2.4 Million Naira by seproperties(m): 7:32am On Aug 23, 2021
For sale .
Re: One Acre : 1.2 Million Naira ,2 acres 2.4 Million Naira by oginga: 3:02pm On Aug 23, 2021
I am interested in the offer, what phone number can I call sir?.
Re: One Acre : 1.2 Million Naira ,2 acres 2.4 Million Naira by seproperties(m): 11:47pm On Aug 23, 2021
oginga:
I am interested in the offer, what phone number can I call sir?.
. Hello sir , Kindly Check below on my Signature you find my Phone number and WhatsApp number as well.
Re: One Acre : 1.2 Million Naira ,2 acres 2.4 Million Naira by seproperties(m): 7:05am On Aug 24, 2021
For sale by owner ,No issues at all ....Find my contact below .Come for Inspection ... DOCUMENTS : Family Receipt and Deed of Assignments .. Two Acres ( 12 Plots ) ...2.4 Million Naira Non Negotiable .

I'm ready to Give you receipt do change of Ownership Bring your lawyer , Military and Police for Inspection....

Buy this Property ,Buy Peace of Mind .
Re: One Acre : 1.2 Million Naira ,2 acres 2.4 Million Naira by seproperties(m): 9:17am On Aug 24, 2021
For sale
Re: One Acre : 1.2 Million Naira ,2 acres 2.4 Million Naira by seproperties(m): 12:45pm On Aug 24, 2021
For Sale
Re: One Acre : 1.2 Million Naira ,2 acres 2.4 Million Naira by unionpowerk: 1:22pm On Aug 24, 2021
Dear seproperties , I'm the Agent that brought a Customer and a Surveyor for inspection yesterday ... Actually The customer Surveyor Already checked the Area and it's very free from Government Acquisition .

I just want to advise you in-case of Next time , When you have a Landed Property which has no Building on it for sale ,In my opinion NEVER STATE THE REASON why you are selling it ... once It's your property ,you have the right to sell it and use the Funds for whatever You reason you need it for without Sharing it in advance with anyone .

When you begin to tell Intending customer's the reason you are selling your land and stating what you need the Money for ...they will notice your serious eagerness and urgent need for money ,Even if such Property worth the price you offer , customers might begin to price it so low .Y because you need money urgently ....

My Clients was serious and ready as agreed to buy the 2 acres for the price we agreed Yesterday but today he is asking for a price reduction mentioning to me confidentially that he sees you are in need of money quick for your Farming Work ..Even after telling the price is Normal he is just asking a Reduction from the 2.4 Million .

This is my Candid advise to you .

I told him i saw your adverts snd contact on a Banner not online .
Thanks .
Re: One Acre : 1.2 Million Naira ,2 acres 2.4 Million Naira by seproperties(m): 3:12pm On Aug 24, 2021
unionpowerk:
Dear seproperties , I'm the Agent that brought a Customer and a Surveyor for inspection yesterday ... Actually The customer Surveyor Already checked the Area and it's very free from Government Acquisition .

I just want to advise you in-case of Next time , When you have a Landed Property which has no Building on it for sale ,In my opinion NEVER STATE THE REASON why you are selling it ... once It's your property ,you have the right to sell it and use the Funds for whatever You reason you need it for without Sharing it in advance with anyone .

When you begin to tell Intending customer's the reason you are selling your land and stating what you need the Money for ...they will notice your serious eagerness and urgent need for money ,Even if such Property worth the price you offer , customers might begin to price it so low .Y because you need money urgently ....

My Clients was serious and ready as agreed to buy the 2 acres for the price we agreed Yesterday but today he is asking for a price reduction mentioning to me confidentially that he sees you are in need of money quick for your Farming Work ..Even after telling the price is Normal he is just asking a Reduction from the 2.4 Million .

This is my Candid advise to you .

I told him i saw your adverts snd contact on a Banner not online .
Thanks .
. Thanks for coming Yesterday sir ,I really Appreciate ,Well i think i'm just been sincere about everything ...I wasn't looking for any Pity or Getting Desperate so to say ,A friend of mine who is a Farmer too was so lucky ,the man that bought His Land even added about 200k to the Original selling Price as a GIFT to him to boost His Agricultural Project .

I remembered the buyer mentioned Farmers should be Helped and Encouraged as many are leaving Farming .

Well , it's not a do or die affairs ,I'm doing all i can do to raise funds for my next Agricultural Projects if i don't have a buyer to buy it at my price , Land does not Depreciates ,It appreciates every minute,No running cost on it ...If paradventure its not sold ,I will suspend this Year Casava Growing till another Year ... though would be Painful ..

One Plot in that Area is Valued at 300k now ...One Acre should be 1.8 Million Naira but most Land owners willing to sell stands firm on 1.5 Million Naira ...talk from today till tommorow the last price they sell is 1.5 Million . Offering mine for 1.2 Million i think is Okay .

" Gold are sold to those that Values it "

Thanks sir
Re: One Acre : 1.2 Million Naira ,2 acres 2.4 Million Naira by seproperties(m): 5:56pm On Aug 24, 2021
On for sale
Re: One Acre : 1.2 Million Naira ,2 acres 2.4 Million Naira by seproperties(m): 7:26pm On Aug 24, 2021
Still Available
Re: One Acre : 1.2 Million Naira ,2 acres 2.4 Million Naira by asthmacoughend(m): 7:43pm On Aug 24, 2021
@seproperties... It's quite Unfortunate the Country we live in ...in the United States/ Canada/Europe Farmers are Encouraged with Loans and Agricultural Equipment to make Farming easy ....

The case in our country is quite different ...I Recently paid a Visit to a Local Town ,Most of the Indigenes are Farmers ,Very Terrible Roads to there farmland ,Nothing was Mechanised ,They clear bushes with Cutlasses, Very few People farming .

I really wish you a Happy sale ... Meanwhile , Have you tried to talk to any Finance Company that gives Loans ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Bedroom Flat For Sale At Cbn Estate Satellite Town,lagos. / Land For Sale At Olokonla By Pan African University And Hitech Estate At Ajah / 2 Bedroom Flat(3T2B) at Omole Phase 2 ext(New House)....400k(PICS AVAILABLE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.