Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,054 members, 7,956,936 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:06 PM

They Said Biafra Is Can Never Come,then What Are They Afraid Of. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Said Biafra Is Can Never Come,then What Are They Afraid Of. (192 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode To Obi: Do Us All A Big Favour, Go And Never Come Back / Fatima Ganduje-Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Can Never Come Close To Ajimobi / Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

They Said Biafra Is Can Never Come,then What Are They Afraid Of. by techwaya: 10:12am On Aug 05, 2021
DSS,IRT,civil defence,airforce all in one region just to crush ipob.,online they have deployed thousands of zombies on all social media platforms to discourage and Derail the struggle costing billions.

What is the point killing an already dead lion since you know it is harmless is there something we are not being told?
Biafra is impossible and can never happen but you desperately want to crush a harmless fly.

I am beginning to think this whole impossible thing is a sentimental instrument used by lovers of "one Nigeria" just to discourage the struggle,i believe it would have being used in USSR, Yugoslavia and south Sudan especially...
The thing tire me ooo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Feel The Military Is Already Deployed In Enugu Against IPOB Sit At Home Order / Bravo Nigerian Army / FG To Lifts Twitter Ban In Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.