Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:42 PM

Lady Arrested For Butchering Boyfriend In Uyo Because Of Mercedes-benz 4matic - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Arrested For Butchering Boyfriend In Uyo Because Of Mercedes-benz 4matic (455 Views)

Lady Arrested For Torturing, Circulating Nude Video Of Husband's Mistress(Pics) / Man Sets Himself Ablaze After Butchering His Wife In Abia (photos) / Ivorian Man Arrested For Butchering His Wife After A Disagreement (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Arrested For Butchering Boyfriend In Uyo Because Of Mercedes-benz 4matic by Emelcee: 11:10am On Aug 05, 2021
Lady Arrested for Butchering Boyfriend in Uyo Because of Mercedes-Benz 4Matic
(Viewers Discretion, Please)

An Uyo based lady has been arrested by men of the Nigerian Police Force for killing her boyfriend and escaping with his Mercedes Benz 4matic and the car papers.

The victim identified as Chukwuemeka, according to a journalist Comrade Vincent Aluu, is the only son of the parents and was an importer of goods. All efforts made by his business associates to reach the decease to come and clear his consignments proved abortive and they were forced to look for his whereabout, as such has never happened before. The late Chichwuemeka was later found in his pool of blood inside his bedroom.

Using the vehicle tracker, the accused was traced to a nearby hotel where she went for leisure. According to reports, she is singing like a parrot at Ewet Housing Police Station as you read this!

Lady Arrested for Butchering Boyfriend in Uyo Because of Mercedes-Benz 4Matic (Viewers Discretion, Please)

Source
https://akwaibomdaily.com.ng/lady-arrested-for-butchering-boyfriend-in-uyo-because-of-mercedes-benz-4matic-viewers-discretion-please/

Re: Lady Arrested For Butchering Boyfriend In Uyo Because Of Mercedes-benz 4matic by Kriss216: 11:11am On Aug 05, 2021
Total annihilation of Nigerian girls, will bring lasting peace in the world!

*Spits on her smelly kpekus*

2 Likes

Re: Lady Arrested For Butchering Boyfriend In Uyo Because Of Mercedes-benz 4matic by Comedian2019: 11:14am On Aug 05, 2021
Feminists, where una dey?
Make una com defend one your own!
Re: Lady Arrested For Butchering Boyfriend In Uyo Because Of Mercedes-benz 4matic by Kriss216: 11:15am On Aug 05, 2021
See Police Station for goodness sake cry

Who cursed Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Lady Arrested For Butchering Boyfriend In Uyo Because Of Mercedes-benz 4matic by slawormiir: 11:16am On Aug 05, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Too bad

Her remorseless look dey even shock me
Re: Lady Arrested For Butchering Boyfriend In Uyo Because Of Mercedes-benz 4matic by yuping(m): 11:23am On Aug 05, 2021
What I don't understand is people who commit crime and going to lodge in an Hotel, like I don't see why people are so obsess with enjoyment, and leisure you did not work for, scammers hotel, kidnappers Hotel, killers hotel.
Please hang her joor one less bitch to deal with.
Nigerian police station ehnnn no counter, she deserve the police hospitality shaaa. Make she enjoy the prison till they hang her.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Arrested For Butchering Boyfriend In Uyo Because Of Mercedes-benz 4matic by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 05, 2021
I like money, but my head na block, na dem be this. Lazy youth.
Re: Lady Arrested For Butchering Boyfriend In Uyo Because Of Mercedes-benz 4matic by Ghost231(m): 11:34am On Aug 05, 2021
Na today??
After Devil, fear them o!!!
Re: Lady Arrested For Butchering Boyfriend In Uyo Because Of Mercedes-benz 4matic by inumidun2010(m): 11:55am On Aug 05, 2021
You look too OLOSHOISH 2 me, I GBE BODY MI.... If this GIRL was not CAUGHT, she would have said IT IS GOD who BLESSED HER
Re: Lady Arrested For Butchering Boyfriend In Uyo Because Of Mercedes-benz 4matic by NOGRUDGES(m): 12:13pm On Aug 05, 2021
Choi! Make una come chee chom tin o!

(1) (Reply)

Hacker Offered Reward After $600m Heist. / Kidnap Incident In Nda Barracks Afaka / Market Vigilante Allegedly Stab Rice Thief To Death In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.