Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,036 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Yousef’s Students, Colleagues Start Campaign To Keep Him In Bbnaija - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yousef’s Students, Colleagues Start Campaign To Keep Him In Bbnaija (760 Views)

Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) / Actress Funke Adesiyan Leads DOOR-DOOR Campaign To Oyo State For PMB/PYO / Yul Edochie Takes His Governorship Campaign To The Market (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yousef’s Students, Colleagues Start Campaign To Keep Him In Bbnaija by TOTOnigga: 11:33am On Aug 05, 2021
Students and colleagues of Big Brother Naija Shine Ya Eye housemate, Yousef, have started a campaign for the housemate, who has been put up for eviction.

This was made known on Yousef’s official Instagram handle on Wednesday, where a video of the students and their teachers was shared.

Yousef, a mathematics teacher, alongside Whitemoney, Beatrice, Yerins, and Niyi, were put up for eviction after the nomination show and need votes from fans to keep them in the house.

A video shared on Yousef’s page showed the students could be seen holding placards with various inscriptions, in support of their teacher, Yousef. Some of the inscriptions read, ‘Vote Yousef’, ‘We love uncle Yousef’, ‘Rantya high school supports Yousef’.

At the introduction of the video, a woman was seen saying, “The students, the parents, the teachers, we all are supporting Yousef.”

Mods please....
Please someone should help me tag some mods..

Re: Yousef’s Students, Colleagues Start Campaign To Keep Him In Bbnaija by TOTOnigga: 11:33am On Aug 05, 2021
grin .....na waah ohh.. who doesn't want a share of the 90 million in case the guy wins..smh..

Secondary school students that are meant to be in school studying see the nonsense them dey do?

And I thought bbn was rated 18...

2 Likes

Re: Yousef’s Students, Colleagues Start Campaign To Keep Him In Bbnaija by ignis: 11:35am On Aug 05, 2021
The students are not even serious
Re: Yousef’s Students, Colleagues Start Campaign To Keep Him In Bbnaija by sunnydike1(m): 11:43am On Aug 05, 2021
I can spot he's babe there

1 Like

Re: Yousef’s Students, Colleagues Start Campaign To Keep Him In Bbnaija by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 05, 2021
Lols... Yousef know say Yousef dey go na cheesy

(1) (Reply)

I Wonder What Would Happen If I Suddenly Dropped Dead' - DJ Cuppy Stuns Fans / UK Model Twerk On Live Cam Watch Video / Tiwa Savage’s Emotional Reaction When She First Heard Brandy’s Vocals On Her Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.