Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Bbnaija: Why I Didn’t Marry My Baby Daddy – Jackie B - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Why I Didn’t Marry My Baby Daddy – Jackie B (391 Views)

It’s Not Chioma’s Fault Davido Didn’t Marry Her — Uche Maduagwu (Pix) / I Can Marry My Mother's Agemate - Pitakwa / Keela Harrison, Yvonne Nelson’s Baby Daddy, Jamie Roberts Estranged Wife (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Why I Didn’t Marry My Baby Daddy – Jackie B by tonyluyi1985: 11:41am On Aug 05, 2021
Shine Ya Eye Housemate, Jackie B has revealed why she didn’t marry her baby daddy who is the father of her son despite being in a relationship with him for seven years.
The mother of one from Adamawa State and daughter of former Senator Grace Folashade Bent had an intimate discussion with Tega where she bared her mind to him.
Tega who was curious about her relationship then questioned her as to why her 7-year-old relationship didn’t lead to marriage. Jackie then responded by telling her that herself and her baby daddy weren’t just a compatible pair.
According to her, they once tried it but it didn’t work out so she had to put a stop to it for the sanity of her son.
Source: https://theventrepublic.com/2021/08/05/bbnaija-2021-why-i-didnt-marry-my-baby-daddy-jackie-b/

(1) (Reply)

Whitemoney, Saga, Angel, Arin, And Three Others Win N1 Million On Bbnaija. / #bbnaija2021 : Tega And Husband Make Up, Kiss Away Their Tears.... Case Dismisse / Bbnaija Jaypaul Buys Saskay Flowers Sing Love Poem (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.