Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,079 members, 7,811,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

FG Appoints Transaction Advisers For $6.2 Bilion Eurobond Issuance - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FG Appoints Transaction Advisers For $6.2 Bilion Eurobond Issuance (6991 Views)

Court Convicts Bank PHB's Francis Atuche, Ugo Anyanwu Of ₦25.7 Bilion Theft / FG Plan Roadshow Ahead Of $2.8bn Eurobond Sale / FG Appoints Abdul-Akaba Sumaila As Sole Administrator Of Ajaokuta Steel Complex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Appoints Transaction Advisers For $6.2 Bilion Eurobond Issuance by BSsniffer: 12:58pm On Aug 05, 2021
grin
Re: FG Appoints Transaction Advisers For $6.2 Bilion Eurobond Issuance by BSsniffer: 1:07pm On Aug 05, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:

1. More dollar inflows into the economy which will invariably shoot up our external FOREX reserves.

2. More funds to execute infrastructural development projects.

3. Increase in the value of the Naira.

... and trust me, the bonds will be fully subscribed as soon as it is issued. Foreign investors are not in doubt of Nigeria's debt capacity and financial viability.

You're talking as if a third world country taking up more debt is a good thing... you're really a ponmo economist.

1 Like

Re: FG Appoints Transaction Advisers For $6.2 Bilion Eurobond Issuance by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 1:22pm On Aug 05, 2021
BSsniffer:

You're talking as if a third world country taking up more debt is a good thing... you're really a ponmo economist.

Debts are not to be evaluated in isolation but compared with economic indices like the GDP and National income.

Ever heard of the "Debts to GDP ratio"? Nigeria has one of the lowest in the world. This tantamounts to a greater debt capacity, meaning we have the capacity to borrow with very marginal risk of insolvency.

You think the Paris/London club of creditors and multinational lending organizations don't assess these variables before granting us loans?

You must be a very dumb fool!

2 Likes

Re: FG Appoints Transaction Advisers For $6.2 Bilion Eurobond Issuance by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 1:32pm On Aug 05, 2021
Premiumwriter2:

Stop being naive please.

This is a debt.

Secondly, the dollar rising against the naira continously only indicates that this government has not been productive.

All the debts they've been accumulating on weekly basis has been eaten up with nothing productive to show for it.

If the previous debts have been utilized well, the dollar wouldn't be rising.

... very dumb points.

You don't have sense. One single sense.
Re: FG Appoints Transaction Advisers For $6.2 Bilion Eurobond Issuance by JohnSin97: 1:41pm On Aug 05, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:

Debts are not to be evaluated in isolation but compared with economic indices like the GDP and National income.

Ever heard of the "Debts to GDP ratio"? Nigeria has one of the lowest in the world. This tantamounts to a greater debt capacity, meaning we have the capacity to borrow with very marginal risk of insolvency.

You think the Paris/London club of creditors and multinational lending organizations don't assess these variables before granting us loans?

What's funny is you thinking how smart you are with this shit you wrote. Lol, dumbo.
Re: FG Appoints Transaction Advisers For $6.2 Bilion Eurobond Issuance by BSsniffer: 1:43pm On Aug 05, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:

Lol you can wankk yourself off with debt to gdp ratio figures but what really serves debt is government revenue and we may have a debt to gdp that sits moderately below the 35% threshold but we also have one of the lowest revenue to gdp ratio which is around 5%..... meaning that your gdp argument is flawed. Have you checked how much of revenue is used for debt servicing? Probably not cus you're too busy with your ponmo economics. You think you're smart but you're big fvckin rettard to even think that those foreign lenders would be interested if we're solvent or not.

You're quite stupid....and am not even insulting you.

1 Like

Re: FG Appoints Transaction Advisers For $6.2 Bilion Eurobond Issuance by Yankee101: 2:11pm On Aug 05, 2021
Loan

Loan

Loan

But nothing on ground to show besides projects almost completed or completed by Goodluck
Re: FG Appoints Transaction Advisers For $6.2 Bilion Eurobond Issuance by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 2:13pm On Aug 05, 2021
BSsniffer:

Lol you can wankk yourself off with debt to gdp ratio figures but what really serves debt is government revenue and we may have a debt to gdp that sits moderately below the 35% threshold but we also have one of the lowest revenue to gdp ratio which is around 5%..... meaning that your gdp argument is flawed. Have you checked how much of revenue is used for debt servicing? Probably not cus you're too busy with your ponmo economics. You think you're smart but you're big fvckin rettard to even think that those foreign lenders would be interested if we're solvent or not.

You're quite stupid....and am not even insulting you.

Government revenues are definitely used to service debts ... and you think Nigeria ain't capable of servicing these Eurobonds. You think a banking giant like JP Morgan would choose to underwrite the bonds if it hadn't evaluated the financial viability of Nigeria. And YES, increased debt-servicing costs are the prices we as a Nation will pay for a better infrastructure in the immediate future.

And your imbecilic head should know that Eurobonds are of longer terms (usually 20 - 30 years) with relatively low interest payments when compared to conventional loans.

You are also too shallow to know that these Eurobonds will facilitate the inflow of dollars into the economy which is what Nigeria needs at the moment to augment our depleting FOREX reserves.

And what is the essence of these loans, if not to fund the infrastructural deficits the country is presently plagued with? Can you suggest another method of raising the much needed funds, if not via debt-financing?

Idiot, I'm far from being smart. I'm not even an Economist. And the fact that your shit-filled brain thinks I think I'm smart makes you a bigger fool!

And learn how to construct good sentences with appropriate punctuation marks. You actually type like you have downs syndrome and seizures.

Pathetic son-of-a-bitch!

1 Like

Re: FG Appoints Transaction Advisers For $6.2 Bilion Eurobond Issuance by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 2:18pm On Aug 05, 2021
JohnSin97:

What's funny is you thinking how smart you are with this shit you wrote. Lol, dumbo.

Who's this fool?

So being logical in thinking equates being smart? You must have the IQ of a gnat. grin

If you dey find smart people, make you go Harvard, MIT and Caltech. I'm far from it.

Bastard!

1 Like

Re: FG Appoints Transaction Advisers For $6.2 Bilion Eurobond Issuance by BSsniffer: 2:28pm On Aug 05, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:

Government revenues are definitely used to service debts ... and you think Nigeria ain't capable of servicing these Eurobonds. You think a banking giant like JP Morgan would choose to underwrite the bonds if it hadn't evaluated the financial viability of Nigeria. And YES, increased debt-servicing costs are the prices we as a Nation will pay for a better infrastructure in the immediate future.

And your imbecilic head should know that Eurobonds are of longer terms (usually 20 - 30 years) with relatively low interest payments when compared to conventional loans.

You are also too shallow to know that these Eurobonds will facilitate the inflow of dollars into the economy which is what Nigeria needs at the moment to augment our depleting FOREX reserves.

And what is the essence of these loans, if not to fund the infrastructural deficits the country is presently plagued with? Can you suggest another method of raising the much needed funds, if not via debt-financing?

Idiot, I'm far from being smart. I'm not even an Economist. And the fact that your shit-filled brain thinks I think I'm smart makes you a bigger fool!

And learn how to construct good sentences with appropriate punctuation marks. You actually type like you have downs syndrome and seizures.

Pathetic son-of-a-bitch!
Lol... rettarded fvcker talking about punctuation marks and writing good sentences like it would hide the fact that you're a half-wit, nigeria's revenue to debt servicing ratio is at 98% yet you're..........you know what based off some of the shit you even wrote up there shows that you're not only stupid but grossly ignorant, engaging you any further is a waste of time. You obviously have a pant covering your brain cells.
Re: FG Appoints Transaction Advisers For $6.2 Bilion Eurobond Issuance by JohnSin97: 2:30pm On Aug 05, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:

Who's this fool?

So being logical in thinking equates being smart? You must have the IQ of a gnat. grin

If you dey find smart people, make you go Harvard, MIT and Caltech. I'm far from it.

Bastard!

Lab monkey....you don't need to go to MIT to have common sense.
Re: FG Appoints Transaction Advisers For $6.2 Bilion Eurobond Issuance by JohnSin97: 2:34pm On Aug 05, 2021
BSsniffer:

Lol... rettarded fvcker talking about punctuation marks and writing good sentences like it would hide the fact that you're a half-wit, nigeria's revenue to debt servicing ratio is at 98% yet you're..........you know what based off some of the shit you even wrote up there shows that you're not only stupid but grossly ignorant, engaging you any further is a waste of time. You obviously have a pant covering your brain cells.

grin the lab monkey nignog yapping about how borrowing would strengthen the naira and how jp Morgan's stamp of approval makes Nigeria credit worthy. The dumb fvck can't even see how stupid he's sounding. For a minute I thought he was faking it.
Re: FG Appoints Transaction Advisers For $6.2 Bilion Eurobond Issuance by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 2:36pm On Aug 05, 2021
BSsniffer:

... blabbering insults without countering my points.

Take your "L" and geddifok!

You no reach, abeg. Your papa sef no reach. grin

Oloriburuku!
Re: FG Appoints Transaction Advisers For $6.2 Bilion Eurobond Issuance by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 2:40pm On Aug 05, 2021
JohnSin97:

Lab monkey....you don't need to go to MIT to have common sense.

I know I am not smart. I'm not at all.

... but you think I think I'm smart.

What does that make you?

A mental ret@rd! grin
Re: FG Appoints Transaction Advisers For $6.2 Bilion Eurobond Issuance by BSsniffer: 2:59pm On Aug 05, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:

... blabbering insults without countering my points.

Take your "L" and geddifok!

You no reach, abeg. Your papa sef no reach. grin

Oloriburuku!

Points? Lol you made no points merely ignorant assumptions, what gain really is there to counter your ignorant assumptions; none. The only "L" here is the one your father birthed. Run along.
Re: FG Appoints Transaction Advisers For $6.2 Bilion Eurobond Issuance by Premiumwriter2: 3:01pm On Aug 05, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:

... very dumb points.

You don't have sense. One single sense.

And your mother was fertilized with a pig's sperm.

That's why you're a sh*t stain
Re: FG Appoints Transaction Advisers For $6.2 Bilion Eurobond Issuance by AmeLonRo(m): 3:01pm On Aug 05, 2021
Government and big businesses all over the world take loans.
Why then do some people say that loans are bad?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-b2lsroDV8
Re: FG Appoints Transaction Advisers For $6.2 Bilion Eurobond Issuance by BSsniffer: 3:08pm On Aug 05, 2021
JohnSin97:

grin the lab monkey nignog yapping about how borrowing would strengthen the naira and how jp Morgan's stamp of approval makes Nigeria credit worthy. The dumb fvck can't even see how stupid he's sounding. For a minute I thought he was faking it.

The lab monkey is probably one of those heresay and beer parlor/Almanjiri economists. His major argument was GDP debt ratio, and asking me if I think jpmorgan and gs would underwrite if it wasn't properly "evaluated"..... Lab monkey he is.
Re: FG Appoints Transaction Advisers For $6.2 Bilion Eurobond Issuance by BSsniffer: 3:13pm On Aug 05, 2021
AmeLonRo:
Government and big businesses all over the world take loans.
Why then do some people say that loans are bad?

So because government and big businesses all over the world take loans doesn't that make it a good thing?
Re: FG Appoints Transaction Advisers For $6.2 Bilion Eurobond Issuance by AmeLonRo(m): 3:19pm On Aug 05, 2021
YES, a loan is good if used properly.

.Please let's take a loan and build personal infrastructure too.

See details about the CBN NIRSAL loan here::

BSsniffer:

So because government and big businesses all over the world take loans doesn't that make it a good thing?
Re: FG Appoints Transaction Advisers For $6.2 Bilion Eurobond Issuance by BSsniffer: 3:21pm On Aug 05, 2021
AmeLonRo:
YES, a loan is good if used properly.

.Please let's take a loan and build personal infrastructure too.

See details about the CBN NIRSAL loan here::

Good for you. Buhari is great at using loans properly. Bye
Re: FG Appoints Transaction Advisers For $6.2 Bilion Eurobond Issuance by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 4:41pm On Aug 05, 2021
Premiumwriter2:

And your mother was fertilized with a pig's sperm.

That's why you're a sh*t stain

grin grin grin

Primary 2 pupil get sense pass you.
Re: FG Appoints Transaction Advisers For $6.2 Bilion Eurobond Issuance by Sensiblerealist: 5:48pm On Aug 05, 2021
You miss am ntoor .
BTW, these guys will borrow to the bones before 2023

SP001:
ftc
Re: FG Appoints Transaction Advisers For $6.2 Bilion Eurobond Issuance by nedzuby: 5:58pm On Aug 05, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:

1. More dollar inflows into the economy which will invariably shoot up our external FOREX reserves.

2. More funds to execute infrastructural development projects.

3. Increase in the value of the Naira.

... and trust me, the bonds will be fully subscribed as soon as it is issued. Foreign investors are not in doubt of Nigeria's debt capacity and financial viability.

Out of ignorance some people will insult their country without even knowing the benefits of this move.
Re: FG Appoints Transaction Advisers For $6.2 Bilion Eurobond Issuance by Premiumwriter2: 8:00pm On Aug 05, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:

grin grin grin

Primary 2 pupil get sense pass you.
and u're the son of a pig
Re: FG Appoints Transaction Advisers For $6.2 Bilion Eurobond Issuance by Uchefrancis16(m): 10:51pm On Aug 05, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:

It will definitely increase our GDP in the long run via the funding of infrastructural development.

Corruption is endemic in Nigeria. It will forever be with us. There's definitely gonna be illicit contract price inflation ... but the good thing about Buhari is that he has been delivering on infrastructure.

Nigeria's worth in the global community is very high. Na we no value ourselves. Africa's biggest economy and most populated.

The last Eurobond issuance was fully subscribed by international investment companies within a few days.
do u work for the Federal government?

Something makes me feel like u work for fg. Or sent by buhari.

Anyway sha. Nothing surprise anymore with the present administration.
Re: FG Appoints Transaction Advisers For $6.2 Bilion Eurobond Issuance by jking001(m): 1:07am On Aug 06, 2021
This very dangerous, if you remember what happened to Greece you would fear these creditors, when the come for their money with austerity measures you ain't got nothing to do or say.
Re: FG Appoints Transaction Advisers For $6.2 Bilion Eurobond Issuance by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 6:08am On Aug 06, 2021
Uchefrancis16:
do u work for the Federal government?

Something makes me feel like u work for fg. Or sent by buhari.

Anyway sha. Nothing surprise anymore with the present administration.

So I have to work for the FG to express my unbiased opinion on economic issues.

You are stupid and you have no one to tell you.

Mumu.
Re: FG Appoints Transaction Advisers For $6.2 Bilion Eurobond Issuance by Timblaze(m): 2:37pm On Aug 07, 2021
Thanks guys, i have learnt alot..
You people should please continue....
Re: FG Appoints Transaction Advisers For $6.2 Bilion Eurobond Issuance by JohnSin97: 1:48pm On Aug 15, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:

I know I am not smart. I'm not at all.

... but you think I think I'm smart.

What does that make you?

A mental ret@rd! grin

Obviously you're not, were not born smart and would die just like that.....the analysis you gave has been proved to be flawed and rettarded just like your mother.

Below is a recent report on nigeria's debt status.

https://www.nairaland.com/6703113/nigeria-along-nine-other-countries

What beats me is how confident you are in your stupidity.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Us Bank Account/atm Card / Closed / Quality Plain T-shirt @3,300 Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.