Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,578 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Who Sponsored Adaka Boro's 12days Insurrection Against Aguiyi Ironsi? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Sponsored Adaka Boro's 12days Insurrection Against Aguiyi Ironsi? (3170 Views)

Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 / Victoria Aguiyi-ironsi Celebrates Her 96th Birthday. Dances To Tekno's Song / John Nnanyerem Aguiyi Is Dead: General Aguiyi Ironsi's Son Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Sponsored Adaka Boro's 12days Insurrection Against Aguiyi Ironsi? by velocity25(m): 3:07pm On Aug 06, 2021
Captain8:
obama was slave to rule america..... obama rule america doesnt mean americans are not kenya masters.....
its written "a slave will one day rule"..... so jaja and obama made the prophecy to come to past..
it's just now that I confirmed that you are not but ode.
So Obama was a slave?
Ode tell me who was ruler of ijaw nation?
Is it hard for you?
Re: Who Sponsored Adaka Boro's 12days Insurrection Against Aguiyi Ironsi? by Thoh(m): 3:28pm On Aug 06, 2021
velocity25:
So Obama was a slave?
Is it hard for you?
obama is a slave because his ancestors were slaves in america.... everyblack man you see in america or anywhere in europe was there as slaves during slaves trade.....

you lack awareness of too many things...

so you never know every black man in europe is a negro that their great grand fathers were slaves?
well am not surprised because igbo youth dont know anything because too much of selling mama store....... no wonder kanu was the that brought them to light and open their eyes small.....

igbo youth need to go meet Izon youths or Yoruba youth to learn histories....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Sponsored Adaka Boro's 12days Insurrection Against Aguiyi Ironsi? by velocity25(m): 3:46pm On Aug 06, 2021
Thoh:
obama is a slave because his ancestors were slaves in america.... everyblack man you see in america or anywhere in europe was there as slaves during slaves trade.....

you lack awareness of too many things...

so you never know every black man in europe is a negro that their great grand fathers were slaves?
well am not surprised because igbo youth dont know anything because too much of selling mama store....... no wonder kanu was the that brought them to light and open their eyes small.....

igbo youth need to go meet Izon youths or Yoruba youth to learn histories....
another ode Obama's father was from Kenya and his step brother is still alive.
Am asking your comrade in stupidity who was ruler of ijaw nation before the coming of the white,he cannot answer, can you help him?
Re: Who Sponsored Adaka Boro's 12days Insurrection Against Aguiyi Ironsi? by Thoh(m): 4:03pm On Aug 06, 2021
velocity25:
another ode Obama's father was from Kenya and his step brother is still alive.
Am asking your comrade in stupidity who was ruler of ijaw nation before the coming of the white,he cannot answer, can you help him?
young man you know nothing.... obama was a slave that ruled america..didnt your cownu told you this? please go ask your brothers to tell you.....
Re: Who Sponsored Adaka Boro's 12days Insurrection Against Aguiyi Ironsi? by velocity25(m): 5:15pm On Aug 06, 2021
Thoh:
young man you know nothing.... obama was a slave that ruled america..didnt your cownu told you this? please go ask your brothers to tell you.....
ode
So Obama was a slave?
Learn you said no, because ogogoro you wallow in the Creek of stupidity
So your generations has no King, before The Igbo slaves according to you, denominated ruled and still ruling you and your ancestors?
It tells more of your ancestors, how dociled they were, and how stupid their offsprings are too.
Igbos and her descendents will continue to rule you and your generations.
Kiss the truth

Re: Who Sponsored Adaka Boro's 12days Insurrection Against Aguiyi Ironsi? by Thoh(m): 5:34pm On Aug 06, 2021
velocity25:
ode
So Obama was a slave?
Learn you said no, because ogogoro you wallow in the Creek of stupidity
So your generations has no King, before The Igbo slaves according to you, denominated ruled and still ruling you and your ancestors?
It tells more of your ancestors, how dociled they were, and how stupid their offsprings are too.
Igbos and her descendents will continue to rule you and your generations.
Kiss the truth
taar!!! Igbos were like ashawo that everybody fvcked..... Ijaws captured igbos and sold them to portuguese as slaves....

Itshekiris also captured Igbos are sold them....

Benin also captured Igbos and sold them...

everytribe used Igbos to make lot of money...

portuguese did not just called it that place bight of bia-fa for nothing.....

Izons were the major players of the slaves trade....igbos were our good products..

igbos are found all over europe, it was Izos Itshekirs Benins handwork..

even today Igbos still relied on Izos for biafra rep
Re: Who Sponsored Adaka Boro's 12days Insurrection Against Aguiyi Ironsi? by oyatz(m): 5:35pm On Aug 06, 2021
mocey:

lol,una know buhari reach house

Buhari himself said in his interviews.
Re: Who Sponsored Adaka Boro's 12days Insurrection Against Aguiyi Ironsi? by velocity25(m): 5:49pm On Aug 06, 2021
Thoh:
taar!!! Igbos were like ashawo that everybody fvcked..... Ijaws captured igbos and sold them to portuguese as slaves....

Itshekiris also captured Igbos are sold them....

Benin also captured Igbos and sold them...

everytribe used Igbos to make lot of money...

portuguese did not just called it that place bight of bia-fa for nothing.....

Izons were the major players of the slaves trade....igbos were our good products..

igbos are found all over europe, it was Izos Itshekirs Benins handwork..

even today Igbos still relied on Izos for biafra rep
ode you have not answered my question,who was ruler of ijaw nation before coming of the white?
You and your generations are still under Igbo rule.
Kiss the truth.

1 Like

Re: Who Sponsored Adaka Boro's 12days Insurrection Against Aguiyi Ironsi? by Thoh(m): 6:02pm On Aug 06, 2021
velocity25:
ode you have not answered my question,who was ruler of ijaw nation before coming of the white?
You and your generations are still under Igbo rule.
Kiss the truth.
before the whites came Izos were ruling under kingdoms....
each Izon kingdom was under the lordship of monarch.....

I
Re: Who Sponsored Adaka Boro's 12days Insurrection Against Aguiyi Ironsi? by Macphenson: 10:23pm On Aug 06, 2021
Captain8:
that coup is an ibo coup...nothing you can hide here

What am I hiding or what do I have to hide? You people cant deal with the truth.
Re: Who Sponsored Adaka Boro's 12days Insurrection Against Aguiyi Ironsi? by Miracle1991: 11:58pm On Aug 06, 2021
BiafraAburi:

Facts are already presented above. Make use of your brain. That's what God made it for. Isaac Boro was a scam used by the fulanis to hold nigeria together for a while. Finally, their trick is coming to an end. Soon, Biafra will emerge.
tafawa Balewa and other prominent northern leaders were already killed by then, so who is Northerner that has the money to sponsor Boro?
Atleast make use of that small brain you have, don't allow a terrorist (kanu) to determine your future.
Re: Who Sponsored Adaka Boro's 12days Insurrection Against Aguiyi Ironsi? by Miracle1991: 12:04am On Aug 07, 2021
mocey:

when and how did boro join the nigerian army?

infact it was an igbo man that stopped the coup in the north

if olopobiri was marginalized why didnt he talk to ironsi?before balewa died why didnt he help olopobiri?ok..after ironsi was killed why didnt the fulanis help olopobiri?

is olopobiri dubai today?lol...i guess not,i can bet that place would till be a village

fulanis are in power now for over 55yrs why didnt they help you?
you are free to say anything you want to but don't allow people to see you as a foool because of lies.
Pls mention how you come across the 55 years of fulani rule?
Re: Who Sponsored Adaka Boro's 12days Insurrection Against Aguiyi Ironsi? by Miracle1991: 12:07am On Aug 07, 2021
Jerryherd:

Because Northerners don't govern any place in Rivers State, they govern themselves

Or must you lie
it was a regional government and the olopobiri was not in the north.
Re: Who Sponsored Adaka Boro's 12days Insurrection Against Aguiyi Ironsi? by mocey: 12:08am On Aug 07, 2021
Miracle1991:
you are free to say anything you want to but don't allow people to see you as a foool because of lies.
Pls mention how you come across the 55 years of fulani rule?

since you are too slow,i would help you,fulanis have been ruling us since they killed ironsi in 1966,calculate it
Re: Who Sponsored Adaka Boro's 12days Insurrection Against Aguiyi Ironsi? by Miracle1991: 12:12am On Aug 07, 2021
SlayerForever:
The Fulani government. This is personally why I see the Niger Delta people as hateful fools who will still see shege.

How can you side with the Fulani to fight your own region's government? No matter the ill feeling how can one take the deadly route?

If Boro was to fight the Eastern region's government he needed to have a good backup plan because there is no way the Fulani wouldn't have eliminated him after using the guy. What was the fall back plan? Fight Igbo government and then what?

After the stupid plan he was lucky to make it out alive but yet he went back to Fulani again to enlist against Biafra. Is the man normal at all? To what end? Are the people liberated? Is Niger Delta or Ijaw liberated? The oil bearing communities got about 50% derivatives in the Eastern Region's government, today they get 13% as states, and are now about getting 3%!!!! Is this liberation?

Adaka Boro and the those who supported him and are supporting him are all fools! They will eat each other from hunger. Spits.
was it a fulani man that sentence him to dead? Or was it an igbo man that set him free?
Re: Who Sponsored Adaka Boro's 12days Insurrection Against Aguiyi Ironsi? by Miracle1991: 12:43am On Aug 07, 2021
mocey:

since you are too slow,i would help you,fulanis have been ruling us since they killed ironsi in 1966,calculate it
obasanjo is fulani, Gowon is fulani, gudluck is fulani. So anybody that is not igbo is automatically a fulani man abi? You are a disgrace to your family.
Re: Who Sponsored Adaka Boro's 12days Insurrection Against Aguiyi Ironsi? by mocey: 3:06am On Aug 07, 2021
Miracle1991:
obasanjo is fulani, Gowon is fulani, gudluck is fulani. So anybody that is not igbo is automatically a fulani man abi? You are a disgrace to your family.

shut up you know nothing,i repeat they have been ruling since 1966
Re: Who Sponsored Adaka Boro's 12days Insurrection Against Aguiyi Ironsi? by velocity25(m): 4:04am On Aug 07, 2021
Thoh:
before the whites came Izos were ruling under kingdoms....
each Izon kingdom was under the lordship of monarch.....

I
who are they?
Re: Who Sponsored Adaka Boro's 12days Insurrection Against Aguiyi Ironsi? by emezuo17: 6:00am On Aug 07, 2021
Jerryherd:
grin

Lie pob

1: Major Adaka Boro was a military man.... First lie of the write up

2: Tafawa Balewa , Sir Ahmadu Bello , Samuel Ladoke Akintola had already been gruesomely murdered by Ibos like Nzeogwu when Aguiyi Ironsi was made head of state ..... Second lie of the write up

3: Adaka Baro as a student of Nssuka , saw with his two eyes what Niger Delta Oil was been used for in Enugu, Onitsha and saw how marginalised olopobiri was

4: Adaka Baro was not the only one with deep hatred for Eastern region marginalisation by Ibos and dominance, Ikwere leaders , Oyigbo leaders, Anioma leaders rejected the eastern region, some prominent leaders include Ken Daro wiwa, pa Edwin Clark

. You are not educated at all. UNN was built before oil was found in oloibiri, Portharcourt city was built for easy transportation of coal which was the main stay of the economy of the east long before oil was found in oloibiri and coal was in enugu not in Bayelsa. Boro was in the police and not in the army.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Sponsored Adaka Boro's 12days Insurrection Against Aguiyi Ironsi? by Thoh(m): 6:27am On Aug 07, 2021
velocity25:
who are they?
i dont understand your question..
Re: Who Sponsored Adaka Boro's 12days Insurrection Against Aguiyi Ironsi? by Thoh(m): 6:31am On Aug 07, 2021
velocity25:
So Obama was a slave?
Is it hard for you?
the monarchs were PEREs...AMAYANABOs.
Re: Who Sponsored Adaka Boro's 12days Insurrection Against Aguiyi Ironsi? by velocity25(m): 8:57am On Aug 07, 2021
Thoh:
the monarchs were PEREs...AMAYANABOs.

So they no names? your companion wrote that ijaws were under rulership,so who was the ruler?or
you mean these people?

1 Share

Re: Who Sponsored Adaka Boro's 12days Insurrection Against Aguiyi Ironsi? by Thoh(m): 10:40am On Aug 07, 2021
velocity25:

So they no names? your companion wrote that ijaws were under rulership,so who was the ruler?or
you mean these people?
each of the names of the Ijaw monarchs abi? oya wait make i go ask muhamadu buhari first..idiot....you truely fit ipob followers, because no single brain in your head...

you ask me to name all Ijaw kingdoms and their leaders...please shake your head to be sure if there is still some thing in it..
Re: Who Sponsored Adaka Boro's 12days Insurrection Against Aguiyi Ironsi? by velocity25(m): 10:54am On Aug 07, 2021
Thoh:
each of the names of the Ijaw monarchs abi? oya wait make i go ask muhamadu buhari first..idiot....you truely fit ipob followers, because no single brain in your head...

you ask me to name all Ijaw kingdoms and their leaders...please shake your head to be sure if there is still some thing in it..
when you are done prevaricating, let me know
The simple truth is, most ruling house of Ijaws are of Igbo descendents.
Re: Who Sponsored Adaka Boro's 12days Insurrection Against Aguiyi Ironsi? by Thoh(m): 11:13am On Aug 07, 2021
velocity25:
when you are done prevaricating, let me know
The simple truth is, most ruling house of Ijaws are of Igbo descendents.
lol... even the whole africa know igbos slaves people...... Igbos are the most selled slaves.... Igbos are very good products in market..... portuguese to buy igbos only and later sold them to americans and britain......

Ijaws Benis Itshekiris really sold Igbos mercilessly sha....
though some Ijaws in eastern side still shown mercy and intergrated some igbo slaves into society......example bonnys who rehabilated some Igbo slaves into society.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Pain Of Gowon: The Tears Of Living To Bury Your Children & Grandchildren / FOI Law: CPC Lauds President / Horror - Death Toll Rises To 66 In Nigeria Communal Clash ( Children massacred )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.