Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Politicians Not IPOB are the sponsors of UGM __Hope Uzodimma - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politicians Not IPOB are the sponsors of UGM __Hope Uzodimma (1290 Views)

Why Are Politicians Not Cutting Ponmo, Frying Akara, Plaiting Hair This Campaign / Killers Of Two Hausa Settlers In Rivers State Not IPOB ― Police / “Politicians Not Different From Prostitutes” – Sheikh Gumi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Politicians Not IPOB are the sponsors of UGM __Hope Uzodimma by DefHQ: 12:43pm On Aug 05, 2021
****…Hope Counter's police on IPOB involvement.
***I am the chief security officer of the state and have done some thorough investigation and I have a credible lead as to those who are sponsoring the activities of these hoodlums..

Governor Hope Uzodimma of Imo State has said some aggrieved politicians are behind the attacks on police stations and a correctional facility in the state.

He said the politicians’ objective is to destablise the All Progressives Congress (APC) administration.

The governor spoke while featuring on Politics Today, a Channels Television programme.

“what is important to take home is for Nigerians to know of the plot by a group of aggrieved politicians to destablise the government of APC. I have done some thorough investigation and I have a credible lead as to those who are sponsoring the activities of these hoodlums.

“We are working hard to ensure that the sponsors of these dastardly acts must be brought to book.”

The governor also said members of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) and ESN are not behind the attack.

The police had earlier said the Eastern Security Network (ESN), an outfit of IPOB, was behind the violence in the state.

But Uzodimma said hoodlums were hired from outside Imo state, noting that they only pretended to be IPOB members.

He said: “They(politicians) try to identify grievances of people in a particular area. They hire hoodlums from outside Imo State. They bring them in pretending to be IPOB and they commit this crime and they go away.

“It is not about IPOB. Yes, we agree, we have aggrieved IPOB members. But I can tell you, those who are doing these destructions, most of them were brought from outside Imo State.”

The governor said his administration has trained over 4000 youths on community policing. He said they will work with vigilantes to support the efforts of security agencies to secure Imo State.

Re: Politicians Not IPOB are the sponsors of UGM __Hope Uzodimma by Unruly7(m): 12:47pm On Aug 05, 2021
Vindicated

This one go pain abokis

7 Likes

Re: Politicians Not IPOB are the sponsors of UGM __Hope Uzodimma by Freestainworld(m): 12:49pm On Aug 05, 2021
Wonders shall never end, thank God this is coming from a sitting governor, the police and their Fulani mentors will continue to wallow in propaganda that will consume them

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Politicians Not IPOB are the sponsors of UGM __Hope Uzodimma by velocity25(m): 12:50pm On Aug 05, 2021
This good for nothing governor you will talk true, that is how you invited that rogue called Abba kyari the Tailor or abi na Debt collector
to kell innocent people.
God will punish all of you.

1 Like

Re: Politicians Not IPOB are the sponsors of UGM __Hope Uzodimma by nairalandankrah: 12:53pm On Aug 05, 2021
FG will transport Fulani beasts all the way from Niger state into IMO state just to cause trouble for those in the east..
God will punish buhari

6 Likes

Re: Politicians Not IPOB are the sponsors of UGM __Hope Uzodimma by Lajet: 12:54pm On Aug 05, 2021
Another bad news for Zombies

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Politicians Not IPOB are the sponsors of UGM __Hope Uzodimma by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 05, 2021
Is this not an old news?
Re: Politicians Not IPOB are the sponsors of UGM __Hope Uzodimma by nairalandankrah: 1:02pm On Aug 05, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Is this not an old news?
What is old about the news of the chief security officer of a state telling the police to stop arresting his people and tagging them UGM??

3 Likes

Re: Politicians Not IPOB are the sponsors of UGM __Hope Uzodimma by nku5: 1:08pm On Aug 05, 2021
This is where i seriously criticise IPOB members plus their leadership. They did not make it very clear that ESN had nothing to do with the UGM on time. They just gave Buhari government license to pin the blame on them
Re: Politicians Not IPOB are the sponsors of UGM __Hope Uzodimma by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:08pm On Aug 05, 2021
Zombies una dey hear am

5 Likes

Re: Politicians Not IPOB are the sponsors of UGM __Hope Uzodimma by udele1: 1:13pm On Aug 05, 2021
Re: Politicians Not IPOB are the sponsors of UGM __Hope Uzodimma by nairalandankrah: 1:29pm On Aug 05, 2021
udele1:
Ok.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoybuhGRUGo

Confession of fake ESN abi nah DSNmember grin grin grin..make sure you produce him to court.

according to your zoo constitution, Hope uzodimma is the chief security officer of the state not DSS or Aso rock cabal.
But seriously,..your ignorance is really baffling!! So at your OLD AGE you still don't know that the DSS blackmails people into giving false testimonies??.
You be real zombie ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Politicians Not IPOB are the sponsors of UGM __Hope Uzodimma by nairalandankrah: 1:35pm On Aug 05, 2021
nku5:
This is where i seriously criticise IPOB members plus their leadership. They did not make it very clear that ESN had nothing to do with the UGM on time. They just gave Buhari government license to pin the blame on them

Lols, it is one thing to lay allegations on someone, it's another thing to prove those allegations before a competent court of law..
Meanwhile, these are Kanu's tweets..

2 Likes

Re: Politicians Not IPOB are the sponsors of UGM __Hope Uzodimma by Notasyouthink: 1:45pm On Aug 05, 2021
DefHQ:
****…Hope Counter's police on IPOB involvement.
***I am the chief security officer of the state and have done some thorough investigation and I have a credible lead as to those who are sponsoring the activities of these hoodlums..

Governor Hope Uzodimma of Imo State has said some aggrieved politicians are behind the attacks on police stations and a correctional facility in the state.

He said the politicians’ objective is to destablise the All Progressives Congress (APC) administration.

The governor spoke while featuring on Politics Today, a Channels Television programme.

“what is important to take home is for Nigerians to know of the plot by a group of aggrieved politicians to destablise the government of APC. I have done some thorough investigation and I have a credible lead as to those who are sponsoring the activities of these hoodlums.

“We are working hard to ensure that the sponsors of these dastardly acts must be brought to book.”

The governor also said members of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) and ESN are not behind the attack.

The police had earlier said the Eastern Security Network (ESN), an outfit of IPOB, was behind the violence in the state.

But Uzodimma said hoodlums were hired from outside Imo state, noting that they only pretended to be IPOB members.

He said: “They(politicians) try to identify grievances of people in a particular area. They hire hoodlums from outside Imo State. They bring them in pretending to be IPOB and they commit this crime and they go away.

“It is not about IPOB. Yes, we agree, we have aggrieved IPOB members. But I can tell you, those who are doing these destructions, most of them were brought from outside Imo State.”

The governor said his administration has trained over 4000 youths on community policing. He said they will work with vigilantes to support the efforts of security agencies to secure Imo State.
Oyigboupdate, udele1, and commentor I hope you goons are listening. I thank God this is coming from a known IPOB hater.
Re: Politicians Not IPOB are the sponsors of UGM __Hope Uzodimma by fourboys: 1:46pm On Aug 05, 2021
embarassed embarassed
Re: Politicians Not IPOB are the sponsors of UGM __Hope Uzodimma by udele1: 2:39pm On Aug 05, 2021
nairalandankrah:

Confession of fake ESN abi nah DSNmember grin grin grin..make sure you produce him to court.

according to your zoo constitution, Hope uzodimma is the chief security officer of the state not DSS or Aso rock cabal.
But seriously,..your ignorance is really baffling!! So at your OLD AGE you still don't know that the DSS blackmails people into giving false testimonies??.
You be real zombie ooo

If not for the pictures and videos ikonso did with Nnamdi Kanu, you people would have called him fake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gJFdVACb5Y

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Politicians Not IPOB are the sponsors of UGM __Hope Uzodimma by MrColdsweat: 2:42pm On Aug 05, 2021
my suspect is the sacked ex-governor from mbaise.
Re: Politicians Not IPOB are the sponsors of UGM __Hope Uzodimma by mrvitalis(m): 2:50pm On Aug 05, 2021
nku5:
They said it many times released more than 10 press release but people like you would only here what u want to hear

Kanu himself twitted over 20 times that ipob have nothing to do with UGM but u all wanted to believe what u wished

Stop looking for who to blame for believing lie

1 Like

Re: Politicians Not IPOB are the sponsors of UGM __Hope Uzodimma by nku5: 2:58pm On Aug 05, 2021
mrvitalis:

They said it many times released more than 10 press release but people like you would only here what u want to hear

Kanu himself twitted over 20 times that ipob have nothing to do with UGM but u all wanted to believe what u wished

You are preaching to the choir

1 Like

Re: Politicians Not IPOB are the sponsors of UGM __Hope Uzodimma by Nkitara: 3:03pm On Aug 05, 2021
nku5:

You are preaching to the choir
mugu

1 Like

Re: Politicians Not IPOB are the sponsors of UGM __Hope Uzodimma by nku5: 3:09pm On Aug 05, 2021
mrvitalis:

Maybe you have never listened to his broadcasts. This goes back to what I said if you read it objectively. Emma Powerful will issue a statement disassociating themselves from the mayhem but MNK will go and imply something different in a broadcast.

This poor information handling is what allowed FG propaganda to spread and influence opinion against IPOB. This same DW and other foreign news media were doing very positive articles about MNK until now.

1 Like

Re: Politicians Not IPOB are the sponsors of UGM __Hope Uzodimma by mrvitalis(m): 3:10pm On Aug 05, 2021
nku5:

Maybe you have never listened to his broadcasts. This goes back to what I said if you read it objectively. Emma Powerful will issue a statement disassociating themselves from the mayhem but MNK will go and imply something different in a broadcast.

This poor information handling is what allowed FG propaganda to spread and influence opinion against IPOB. This same DW and other foreign news media were doing very positive articles about MNK until now.

Any body who have independent reasoning knew ipob were not UGM it was obvious they said so ...u choose not to believe
Re: Politicians Not IPOB are the sponsors of UGM __Hope Uzodimma by nku5: 3:11pm On Aug 05, 2021
mrvitalis:

Any body who have independent reasoning knew ipob were not UGM it was obvious they said so ...u choose not to believe

You didn't read my post or are pretending not to understand the point.
Re: Politicians Not IPOB are the sponsors of UGM __Hope Uzodimma by mrvitalis(m): 3:18pm On Aug 05, 2021
nku5:

You didn't read my post or are pretending not to understand the point.
Which point did u make ...ipob were happy police were being killed but maintained that they were not UGM

Ipob had no reason to hate UGM because they didn't harm igbos only force men

U believe what u want
Re: Politicians Not IPOB are the sponsors of UGM __Hope Uzodimma by IJOBA11: 3:29pm On Aug 05, 2021
mrvitalis:

ADADIKE WILL AVOID THIS THREAD grin
Re: Politicians Not IPOB are the sponsors of UGM __Hope Uzodimma by descarado: 3:36pm On Aug 05, 2021
Can they allow imo citizens to rest now.

Politicians are the same as average Nigerian.
They can do anything for money and power.
Re: Politicians Not IPOB are the sponsors of UGM __Hope Uzodimma by greenguy: 3:52pm On Aug 05, 2021
Which way Naija?

(1) (Reply)

Your Enemy Is In Abuja, But You Are Punishing Yourselves In The SE. / Nigeria Approves $11.2 Billion Lagos – Calabar High Speed Rail Line / Why do Southerners seek approval of Northerners?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.