Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,594 members, 7,955,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:06 PM

Kano Elders Ask Court To Hasten The Exit Of The South-East From Nigeria - SR - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Elders Ask Court To Hasten The Exit Of The South-East From Nigeria - SR (42607 Views)

Northern Elders Ask Fulani Herdsmen To Relocate From South / Kano Elders Condemn Sanusi's Dethronement, Head To Court / Dangote, Emir Sanusi, Kano Elders Meet Over Inconclusive Kano Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Elders Ask Court To Hasten The Exit Of The South-East From Nigeria - SR by blues234: 10:21am On Aug 06, 2021
EmekaA125:

IPOB is the voice of Ndigbo and SE at the moment. Igbo leaders have all failed woefully. They lost grip of the people since 2015 when IPOB renewed agitation for Biafra.
I'm Igbo, and I don't take order from IPOB. Millions of my like exist. If you guys will have our support, you must have to change your modus operandi... think about it.
Re: Kano Elders Ask Court To Hasten The Exit Of The South-East From Nigeria - SR by EmekaA125(m): 10:25am On Aug 06, 2021
blues234:

I'm Igbo, and I don't take order from IPOB. Millions of my like exist. If you guys will have our support, you must have to change your modus operandi... think about it.
Millions of ur like such as Joe Igbokwe, Zara Onyinye and Ike Okafor. Mtcheeeeew

Every Igbo blood is IPOB.
Re: Kano Elders Ask Court To Hasten The Exit Of The South-East From Nigeria - SR by cheruv: 10:30am On Aug 06, 2021
OfoIgbo:

Igbos of the SE are only interested in Igbo areas of the SS..

We will be forming Biafra with the Ndokis, Asa people, Omuma people, Enuani people and any other Igbo group in the SS that may want to join.

Any eastern minority group that may want to join Biafra will be after ironclad agreement is reached.

Gowon cannot tell me the extent of Igbo territory. Igboland stretches across the SE, eats deep into the SS, and touches the NC
We already have a map to work with

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Elders Ask Court To Hasten The Exit Of The South-East From Nigeria - SR by EmekaA125(m): 10:30am On Aug 06, 2021
SarakiBukola:

Asari is your Lord that you all bow down to asslick grin

He has even claimed una as conquered territory. He said Biafuro is his. Go and challenge him nah cheesy
Answer his question and stop urinating around Nairaland.

How did Islam penetrate SW to the extent that 55% of Oyo indigenes are Muslims, Ogun State(60%), Osun(65%), Ekiti and Ondo(45%) respectively

Afonja lost Kwara to Alimi due to sheer stupidity and that same trait is what you are exhibiting here.

Pity yourself and ur people bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Elders Ask Court To Hasten The Exit Of The South-East From Nigeria - SR by EmekaA125(m): 10:31am On Aug 06, 2021
cheruv:

We already have a map to work with
Yes.
Re: Kano Elders Ask Court To Hasten The Exit Of The South-East From Nigeria - SR by EmekaA125(m): 10:39am On Aug 06, 2021
Staphylococcus:

Gibberish!

Think skin people that are fleeing their region on daily basis due to a abject poverty, and migrating to the West and North enmass!

Think skin people that cannot boast of a single city in the entire south east region.

Thick skin people that no single political alliance in the entirety of Earth.

....and will still be chestbeating like they own they the world.

Empty barrels!
Afonja boy. Your people litter the whole environment begging.
Have you been to Onitsha, Enugu or Owerri to know there's no city in SE?
U don't travel yet you will hide under ur brown roof one room apartment to spew rubbish. Rubbish!!!
Re: Kano Elders Ask Court To Hasten The Exit Of The South-East From Nigeria - SR by EmekaA125(m): 10:42am On Aug 06, 2021
Even with only 5 SE States, Biafra will progress and thrive exponentially after actualization within a short frame.

We have the means.

Our human capital investment is top notch and we can build and sustain a formidable homeland with it.

All ye Afonja umu ezi make una continue wailing.
Re: Kano Elders Ask Court To Hasten The Exit Of The South-East From Nigeria - SR by Zikougo: 11:04am On Aug 06, 2021
Nothing pass God

Believing it will come to pass
Re: Kano Elders Ask Court To Hasten The Exit Of The South-East From Nigeria - SR by Sharpsecret01: 11:12am On Aug 06, 2021
SarakiBukola:

Asari is your Lord that you all bow down to asslick grin

He has even claimed una as conquered territory. He said Biafuro is his. Go and challenge him nah cheesy
nnamdi ordered a sit at home 95% complied....can asari get such compliance in biafra. ...see asari no get level for biafraland....the worst part asari na muslim and u know how we depise anything related to Mohammed in the east
Re: Kano Elders Ask Court To Hasten The Exit Of The South-East From Nigeria - SR by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 06, 2021
cheesy grin grin grin
FreeIgbos:

You made several points in your post, but I think other regions or groups that break out of Nigeria will also prosper except those that would be unfortunate enough to have these 3 ethnicities in them i.e. HAUSA, FULANI AND KANURIS.
Lol just Call them the Backseat Gang
Re: Kano Elders Ask Court To Hasten The Exit Of The South-East From Nigeria - SR by UCHIHAmask: 11:43am On Aug 06, 2021
johntolu:

You can't eat your cake and have it.
I am sure you heard of 'Ghana Must Go' forced exit of Ghanians, by the Nigerian government, in the 80's.
sure,but now ghanians can still come back to nigeria besides,after "ghana must go" did ghana as a nation become worst or better than nigeria....
Re: Kano Elders Ask Court To Hasten The Exit Of The South-East From Nigeria - SR by delpee(f): 11:48am On Aug 06, 2021
johntolu:

You can't eat your cake and have it.
I am sure you heard of 'Ghana Must Go' forced exit of Ghanians, by the Nigerian government, in the 80's.

I witnessed both Ghana must go and the eviction of Nigerians from Ghana. Those who had properties on both sides didn't lose out at the end of it all. It may not be the same with Igbos having to relocate to the East from the North. 1967 events come to the mind....
Re: Kano Elders Ask Court To Hasten The Exit Of The South-East From Nigeria - SR by SarakiBukola: 12:01pm On Aug 06, 2021
EmekaA125:

Answer his question and stop urinating around Nairaland.

How did Islam penetrate SW to the extent that 55% of Oyo indigenes are Muslims, Ogun State(60%), Osun(65%), Ekiti and Ondo(45%) respectively

Afonja lost Kwara to Alimi due to sheer stupidity and that same trait is what you are exhibiting here.

Pity yourself and ur people bro.

Re: Kano Elders Ask Court To Hasten The Exit Of The South-East From Nigeria - SR by Staphylococcus: 12:07pm On Aug 06, 2021
EmekaA125:

Afonja boy. Your people litter the whole environment begging.
Have you been to Onitsha, Enugu or Owerri to know there's no city in SE?
U don't travel yet you will hide under ur brown roof one room apartment to spew rubbish. Rubbish!!!

grin

You call Onitsha, Enugu and Owerri cities. grin

Don't make me laugh please. They are called cities out of pity. In real sense, you yourself won't call it a city. It's a first class populated TOWN.

Onitsha, Enugu and Owerri you call cities .....lol

Just say Alimosho Local Government is a city, cos it has better infrastructures that makes it one.

Let's agree we begging, we are begging at home knowing our very own will help.

Now, why do you migrate to the West and North? Cos nothing happens there....

1 Like

Re: Kano Elders Ask Court To Hasten The Exit Of The South-East From Nigeria - SR by UCHIHAmask: 12:15pm On Aug 06, 2021
AlphaAlex:
my guy you should understand that you are underestimating igbo people , I’m not Igbo but one visit to Onitsha let me know that the Igbos don’t need Nigeria, see for a people to start from scratch and still be in the possession of intimidating wealth that should tell you something. It’s deep ooo bro the Igbos have money and means , all the oil in Nigeria since the 80s has not stopped Nigeria from borrowing , Which tribe holds the business infrastructure of this country? I leave that to you do you think if they left Nigeria tomorrow to their own sovereign nation you wouldn’t see industries sprouting up? You think they are not observing Nigeria’s short comings? Do you think Nnewi people that have lots of industries in their vicinity are dumb? Don’t you know the Igbos like replicating success? Go and check for the best or top in any field you must find I’m the igbos Do you know how much wealth some of them are refusing to spend in Nigeria because of Bad blood from the Backward North? Do you know how many business connections they diverted on purpose from Nigeria because of bad blood from the backward north? I say again Igbo people have money and means heck some Fulani, Hausa and Yoruba folks wouldn’t be as rich as they are if they didn’t connive to steal Igbo people’s money after the war. The Igbos can and will build a nation far better and more progressive than Nigeria in a few years if they Go.

From a popular musician.” Development Ka Anyi na Achor” that means it’s development we are looking for .. Not backwardness like the north. Do you not understand that Igbo people are in relevant sectors of the Nigerian economy . Omo Nigeria will crumble if the Igbos go Stop playing . Go and check anywhere A nation lead by backwards thinkers always falls behind . If you need an example look at Nigeria . So now how can Nigeria a nation that will still be at the mercy of backward power drunk religious bigots beat a sovereign Igbo nation with progressive And driven thinkers?
lol,you think i don't know my own people,how can i underestimate the greatness of my own people,there is no argument on what we biafrans would achieve as a great nation,just like you hold this believe about nigeria many nigerians also believe that biafra as a nation would not suceed,they say all sort of things like "igbos hate eachother" "there would be war amidst them because anambra doesn't like ebonyi" etc....
nigeria as a nation is already crumbling,it's a failed state,if biafra leaves the rest are going to follow(odua nation etc) but if they tarry with the northerners,then nigeria would just continue in it's failure if it still adheres to it's current system of goverment,you say it as if nigeria would lose it's function ability,nope,humans can survive anything and nobody is totally indispensable,what we do for them they would do themselves after we leave,just like how we plan on doing things ourselves in biafra besides igbos would still exist in nigeria and nigerians in biafra,afterall even after "ghana must go" ghanians came back to nigeria and there are IRAN citizens in the US.

1 Like

Re: Kano Elders Ask Court To Hasten The Exit Of The South-East From Nigeria - SR by CYPRIANJUNGLE: 1:40pm On Aug 06, 2021
Staphylococcus:

grin

Don't make me laugh please. They are called cities out of pity. In real sense, you yourself won't call it a city. It's a first class populated TOWN.

Just say Alimosho Local Government is a city, cos it has better infrastructures that makes it one.

Ah swear anybody that quote you again is dumb

Only a fool with stoop too low to brag with a f00l like you
Re: Kano Elders Ask Court To Hasten The Exit Of The South-East From Nigeria - SR by EmekaA125(m): 4:16pm On Aug 06, 2021
Staphylococcus:

grin

In terms of modern infrastructure, the above mentioned populated towns in SE as you called them beat any rusted zinc old inherited structures that litter the whole of SW. One thing about you afonjas is that you lots are banking on old glory. Ibadan, Ibarakpa, Obomosho, Oshogbo and co are ancient cities that refused to advance to modern reality on ground. Is that what you are proud of??
Re: Kano Elders Ask Court To Hasten The Exit Of The South-East From Nigeria - SR by Staphylococcus: 4:46pm On Aug 06, 2021
EmekaA125:

In terms of modern infrastructure, the above mentioned populated towns in SE as you called them beat any rusted zinc old inherited structures that litter the whole of SW. One thing about you afonjas is that you lots are banking on old glory. Ibadan, Ibarakpa, Obomosho, Oshogbo and co are ancient cities that refused to advance to modern reality on ground. Is that what you are proud of??

Hello Rio de Janeiro is a city and it has that face look of clustered outdated houses, but you can't still take away the infrastructures and opportunities in the city.

What's in the east please, telecom companies, banks and civil servants, with minute struggling companies.

Do you know if the West and North boycott the substandard goods and mobile coffin you call innoson, do you know it will be a big blow to the East? Y'all can't even afford the little you produce.
Re: Kano Elders Ask Court To Hasten The Exit Of The South-East From Nigeria - SR by Staphylococcus: 4:47pm On Aug 06, 2021
CYPRIANJUNGLE:

Ah swear anybody that quote you again is dumb

Only a fool with stoop too low to brag with a f00l like you

Now tell me, who is the first fool from your statement?

You feed too much on carbohydrate and it's affecting your brains. Change your diet
Re: Kano Elders Ask Court To Hasten The Exit Of The South-East From Nigeria - SR by kayusely70(m): 5:05pm On Aug 06, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Beautiful

Yoruba nation in insight , insha Allah
Amin na Allah!
Re: Kano Elders Ask Court To Hasten The Exit Of The South-East From Nigeria - SR by AnanseK(m): 5:09pm On Aug 06, 2021
johntolu:

Freedom at last, for our Igbo Brothers.
This should be good news to every member of the Igbo race. The only stumblingly block against 'Biafraexit', in times past, is now wiling to assist the Igbo race, to have their own Homeland without any hassle or bloodshed. Who says Our God, is not a miracle-working God?
I hope Igbo leaders will take this offer of peaceful 'Biafraexit', with open hands.
They should do the needful urgently by encouraging their representatives, in the National Assembly, to put a motion in place, for the speedy passing of an enabling act, to make 'Biafraexit' a reality.
God Bless the Kano leaders who came up with this 'seamless and peaceful' idea to assist the Igbo Nation to actualize their dream of having their own Homeland.
'Igbo Kwenu', It is Now or Never.

From the way they are avoiding this thread you will know that they are not serious about Biafra.
They just want to remain mischievous, crying marginalization and threatening the country with secession.
Now Biafra is offered to them on a plate and they will never come out and seize the opportunity to work in peace and with all towards this separation we all are eagerly looking forward to.

1 Like

Re: Kano Elders Ask Court To Hasten The Exit Of The South-East From Nigeria - SR by OdogwuAnambra: 6:30pm On Aug 06, 2021
gbam
techwaya:
Everything Igbo is leaving Nigeria excluding wike peoples except benin slaves ikwerre and ikas they can go with their masters.
Re: Kano Elders Ask Court To Hasten The Exit Of The South-East From Nigeria - SR by AfroBeatDiary: 11:02pm On Aug 06, 2021
EmekaA125:

Iffa slap you eeeeeeeh....
Greater % of Ibadan is covered by brown roof old dilapidated rickety structure built by your great grand fathers. From Bere–Yemetu–Akpata–Mokola–Ekobola–Idiape–Olodo etc. Ibarakpa and Oyo towns are not left out of the brown roof. In fact, the whole of SW is covered with rusted old zinc.

Try to learn, an ancient city progenitate e.g. what was met is what is built on, hardly will you see any rickety house in lekki because there was a well laid out plan and style of building. I hope you can relate without insulting
Re: Kano Elders Ask Court To Hasten The Exit Of The South-East From Nigeria - SR by captain247: 12:18am On Aug 07, 2021
Please the suit shouldn't have been only igbos alone na haba na ojoro.
North should have file their suit to be on their own Northern Hermisphere away from the Southern Hermisphere of Nigeria. Then we all will be happy and be at peace in our respective Hermispheres.
Re: Kano Elders Ask Court To Hasten The Exit Of The South-East From Nigeria - SR by AnanseK(m): 12:55am On Aug 07, 2021
realray:

bless you my Friend, The whole south please cos we're tired of those who don't like peace, those who are oppressors with evil agenda.....

How can the whole South be Biafra?
I know that Igbos will change their tune once the northerners accept Biafra.
The south east is a graveyard only dead people are taken there and after a few days of celebration and show of illicit wealth then igboman returns to Lagos , Kano or Atlanta until the next grandma’s death.

1 Like

Re: Kano Elders Ask Court To Hasten The Exit Of The South-East From Nigeria - SR by kingsmerit: 7:33am On Aug 07, 2021
Bluntemperor:

Yinmu!
How can it be true,they are all distractions.
The Unitary democracy being operated I in Nigeria is the most fraudulent document ever and the North is the beneficiaries and that is why they would do everything to defend it.
They can't even allow regionalism because the center will not be allowed to manipulate other regions. Just forget it!
I thought as much
Re: Kano Elders Ask Court To Hasten The Exit Of The South-East From Nigeria - SR by CYPRIANJUNGLE: 12:44pm On Aug 07, 2021
Staphylococcus:

Now tell me, who is the first fool from your statement?

You feed too much on carbohydrate and it's affecting your brains. Change your diet

Your monicker says it all
You are having std in ur brains
Re: Kano Elders Ask Court To Hasten The Exit Of The South-East From Nigeria - SR by CYPRIANJUNGLE: 4:28pm On Aug 07, 2021
Staphylococcus:

Boring...

Try harder!

How do you fair with your life being miserable?

Well I'm fairing more better than your generation
Re: Kano Elders Ask Court To Hasten The Exit Of The South-East From Nigeria - SR by Restructuring: 6:27pm On Aug 07, 2021
slim75d:

abi una dey fear to go alone?
mr parasite i am true son of akwa ibom and we dont want to mixed up with useless hausa Fulani parasites

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu's Gift To Her Daughter For Making 8As In WAEC / Kidnappers Of Islamiyyan Students Arrested In Niger State / Picture Of Buhari Raising His Hands Up During Budget Presentation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.