Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

American Rapper, Dababy Commiserates Corp Members Who Died In Auto Crash[Photos] - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / American Rapper, Dababy Commiserates Corp Members Who Died In Auto Crash[Photos] (656 Views)

Bodies Of 5 Corpers Who Died In Accident Flown To Akwa Ibom For Burial (Photos) / Pictures Of The 5 Corpers Who Died In An Accident While Going To NYSC Camp / Burial Of Praise Folorunsho, Kebbi Corper Who Died In Accident (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Rapper, Dababy Commiserates Corp Members Who Died In Auto Crash[Photos] by Sixsigmahub: 2:12pm On Aug 05, 2021
Last week in July was a gory week for Nigerians and NYSC in Particular as she lost five of her prospective members in an fatal auto crash.

The deceased corp members were reportedly travelling from Uyo to Katsina for their three weeks orientation exercise when they had a serious motor accident killing five of the PCMs, leaving many others injured.

The Management of UNIUYO had set aside seven days of mourning for her lost souls and has also ordered all flags be flown at half-mast in final respect of the dead persons.

In a photo released by [url][/url] on social media, american rapper, Dababy could be seen wearing the NYSC khaki has he commiserates with Nigerians on the deaths of the prospective corp members.

The Corp members were buried yesterday, the 5th of August, 2021

Re: American Rapper, Dababy Commiserates Corp Members Who Died In Auto Crash[Photos] by Sixsigmahub: 2:51pm On Aug 05, 2021
Woaw... This is good.
Re: American Rapper, Dababy Commiserates Corp Members Who Died In Auto Crash[Photos] by aycapri(m): 4:37pm On Aug 05, 2021
That’s my nigga
Re: American Rapper, Dababy Commiserates Corp Members Who Died In Auto Crash[Photos] by illicit(m): 11:43pm On Aug 05, 2021
cool
Re: American Rapper, Dababy Commiserates Corp Members Who Died In Auto Crash[Photos] by gumaveddy(m): 7:59pm On Aug 06, 2021
This op is funny though.... Someone wearing his swag in the state you attributes it to commiserate with Ng. I challenge you to show me your source

(1) (Reply)

As A Corper Which Of this organization should I do my ppa Gadol Or ITF / How To Copy Phone Contacts To Google Account / Writers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.