Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

PDP Justifies Wike’s Presence At BoT Meeting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Justifies Wike’s Presence At BoT Meeting (19944 Views)

Resolutions of PDP BoT meeting (video) / PDP Crisis: Secondus, Wike Clash At BoT Meeting / Drama As Wike Storms PDP BoT Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Justifies Wike’s Presence At BoT Meeting by Kaymansion(m): 3:44pm On Aug 05, 2021
Wike the national leader of PDP himself grin
Re: PDP Justifies Wike’s Presence At BoT Meeting by tutudesz: 3:46pm On Aug 05, 2021
Fahdiga:
Secondus have outlived his usefulness to the party and it is time he bows out
Secondus wants Atiku has presidential candidate, while Wike want Tambuwal. This issue is because of 2023 simple
Re: PDP Justifies Wike’s Presence At BoT Meeting by Myself2(m): 3:46pm On Aug 05, 2021
joyairemiya:
Secondus gat no balls. If am PDP chairman, i will walk him out. If he refuses, i will ask security to bundle him out

grin grin

Na people like you mis-advice MKO to declare himself president of Nigeria after the June 12 imbroglio, that was the sole reason Abacha went after him and it eventually led to his death.
That episode could have been better managed and the man would still have been alive and maybe been president on that June 12 mandate even if it meant it would be delayed

1 Like

Re: PDP Justifies Wike’s Presence At BoT Meeting by BREYZ: 3:47pm On Aug 05, 2021
nairavsdollars:

https://independent.ng/pdp-justifies-wikes-presence-at-bot-meeting/

Wike is PDP and PDP is like. Without him, PDP for done die

1 Like

Re: PDP Justifies Wike’s Presence At BoT Meeting by nairavsdollars(f): 3:49pm On Aug 05, 2021
Boda wey mumu. Wike wants Tamwhat??
tutudesz:

Secondus wants Atiku has presidential candidate, while Wike want Tambuwal. This issue is because of 2023 simple
Re: PDP Justifies Wike’s Presence At BoT Meeting by Kwamecron(m): 3:50pm On Aug 05, 2021
Wetin be my own...

Pdp is mow for Wike

And he will finally nurture it for the Fulani to take over

1 Like

Re: PDP Justifies Wike’s Presence At BoT Meeting by Fahdiga(m): 3:51pm On Aug 05, 2021
tutudesz:

Cnach:

Which day was he useful ?
Myself2:

That's the way it appears bro. But he should not be harassed out, also all avenues of dialogue to resolve any crises should be explored first
His recent shoddy handling of the party's primaries in Anambra state has further showed his incompetence
Re: PDP Justifies Wike’s Presence At BoT Meeting by Pearlspar: 3:57pm On Aug 05, 2021
OK o

Join Investa open house and speak with the fintech team at investa and find out real platform where you can save for target and invest in tech with 25% interest.

Talk to the fintech guru one on one. Click the link to join the Open House https:///investaopenhouse
Re: PDP Justifies Wike’s Presence At BoT Meeting by tutudesz: 3:59pm On Aug 05, 2021
Fahdiga:
His recent shoddy handling of the party's primaries in Anambra state has further showed his incompetence
With the way things are going, PDP are not ready for 2023, Secondus and Wike issue will destroy the party.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Justifies Wike’s Presence At BoT Meeting by Tareq1105: 4:15pm On Aug 05, 2021
kudinkarfe:
Wike the real owner of PDP

Kola Ologbodiyan is a liar.

Since when did Gov Wike became BOT members and other governors (his colleagues) are not members?

Kola, governors are not and have never been members of BOT of any party at all in Nigeria. Kola stop the cover-up Nigerians are educated.

Definitely, PDP has started the deceit again.

1 Like

Re: PDP Justifies Wike’s Presence At BoT Meeting by vertueptime: 4:20pm On Aug 05, 2021
He's the major financier thats y

joyairemiya:
Secondus gat no balls. If am PDP chairman, i will walk him out. If he refuses, i will ask security to bundle him out

1 Like

Re: PDP Justifies Wike’s Presence At BoT Meeting by elisho: 4:21pm On Aug 05, 2021
if secondus love the party let him step down

1 Like

Re: PDP Justifies Wike’s Presence At BoT Meeting by pat077: 4:23pm On Aug 05, 2021
I hope they replace him with a northern so a southern can get the presidential tickets
Re: PDP Justifies Wike’s Presence At BoT Meeting by Tareq1105: 4:28pm On Aug 05, 2021
I know Wike came to cause scene. I'm sure Secondus BP would have gone up on sighting Wike at the meeting.

Who born them to send him out.

The truth is Wike will join APC last last.

Ask me why?

Wike want to vice Tambuwal in 2023. Party chairman and vice president cannot come from the same state. So, Wike would not want Secondus to continue.

Secondus is Atikuloooooter boy. Atikuloooooter rely on him for his ambition to get the PDP ticket.

I'm convinced that Wike will scatter PDP if he's cut to sizes. Things must be done on his terms or else, he'll destroy everything.

1 Like

Re: PDP Justifies Wike’s Presence At BoT Meeting by gagafuc: 4:35pm On Aug 05, 2021
Re: PDP Justifies Wike’s Presence At BoT Meeting by Tareq1105: 4:37pm On Aug 05, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Boda wey mumu. Wike wants Tamwhat??

Atikuloooooter with all his money, over rated popularity, he couldn't register his own party.

This is where Tinubu senior Atiku. Tinubu founded AC and ACN latter before the merger that brought about APC.

1 Like

Re: PDP Justifies Wike’s Presence At BoT Meeting by Fortez: 4:50pm On Aug 05, 2021
Hmmm
Re: PDP Justifies Wike’s Presence At BoT Meeting by prophetfire: 4:54pm On Aug 05, 2021
joyairemiya:
. In Nigeria politics, balls without money will give you disease of swollen scrotum. Wike has balls and has Rivers money at his disposal. So don't try this thing at home.

1 Like

Re: PDP Justifies Wike’s Presence At BoT Meeting by gwinaB(m): 5:31pm On Aug 05, 2021
joyairemiya:

That's fantastic. The man who almost single handedly ensured PDP remained relevant is the person you want to chase out.
Re: PDP Justifies Wike’s Presence At BoT Meeting by Perfectbeing(m): 5:33pm On Aug 05, 2021
For those people supporting and opposing, would their stance change if Buhari attend an APC Bot meeting?
Re: PDP Justifies Wike’s Presence At BoT Meeting by gawu1: 6:12pm On Aug 05, 2021
helinuesIsaMumu:
Baba lifeless is a terrorist
Pigs are useless animals that must be exterminated.
Re: PDP Justifies Wike’s Presence At BoT Meeting by CoolAmbience(m): 6:15pm On Aug 05, 2021
joyairemiya:

Exactly what I would do.

Secondus is just too tolerating.

Who Wike be sef?

Mtchewww.
Re: PDP Justifies Wike’s Presence At BoT Meeting by Myself2(m): 6:33pm On Aug 05, 2021
Fahdiga:

Yea, I agree and I think neither of APC or PDP gives Anambra governorship the type of attention it deserves, it appears they just adopt an "oh well, it's an APGA state " posture
Re: PDP Justifies Wike’s Presence At BoT Meeting by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:46pm On Aug 05, 2021
optimistfeel:
The counterpart of APC......... selfish interest sets of people............all because of 2023 general elections...
you think everyone will be lackadaisical like you waiting till last minute to election?
Re: PDP Justifies Wike’s Presence At BoT Meeting by gazza07(m): 7:35pm On Aug 05, 2021
Thunder fire wike
Re: PDP Justifies Wike’s Presence At BoT Meeting by helinuesIsaMumu: 7:39pm On Aug 05, 2021
gawu1:

my father is a Pig and a useless animal that must be exterminated.
Abi
Re: PDP Justifies Wike’s Presence At BoT Meeting by focus7: 9:22pm On Aug 05, 2021
Before nko, who dare challenge a proprietor on his business
Re: PDP Justifies Wike’s Presence At BoT Meeting by kudinkarfe: 9:27pm On Aug 05, 2021
Tareq1105:

Kola Ologbodiyan is a liar.

Since when did Gov Wike became BOT members and other governors (his colleagues) are not members?

Kola, governors are not and have never been members of BOT of any party at all in Nigeria. Kola stop the cover-up Nigerians are educated.

Definitely, PDP has started the deceit again.
That's why I said he own the party. No Governor would do this to BOT and get away with it.
Re: PDP Justifies Wike’s Presence At BoT Meeting by Okhuadams(m): 11:31pm On Aug 05, 2021
Justify to cover face, was he suppose to b there at the first place,. Becos secondus refuse doing his bidden the agbero of. A gvnor what to push him out
Re: PDP Justifies Wike’s Presence At BoT Meeting by gawu1: 12:03pm On Aug 06, 2021
helinuesIsaMumu:

Abi, you are right. Even my grandfather wasn't living life better than those of pigs. Pls, help me with simple advice how to cast off this generational spell
Right! Respects elderly ones and you will be blessed. Stop blaming others for your own life failures

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Stalls Chad, Aims To Beat Boko Haram Before Election- YAHOO NEWS / OSHIOMHOLE: FG Must Not Submit To Blackmail Of Niger Delta Avengers. / PDP Grants Agboola Ajayi Waiver To Contest 2020 Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.