Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,815,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Dr Dre Daughter,38, Is Living Out Of A Car Despite Begging Help From Father(Pix) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dr Dre Daughter,38, Is Living Out Of A Car Despite Begging Help From Father(Pix) (7604 Views)

New Zulu King Named Following Sudden Deaths of Mother & Father (PIX) / Cee-C Gets Marriage Pressure From Father, Goes On A Date Night In Sexy Outfit / Princess Ekeinde Gets Her First Car As Her 22nd Birthday Gift From Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr Dre Daughter,38, Is Living Out Of A Car Despite Begging Help From Father(Pix) by Holiness2100: 3:40pm On Aug 05, 2021
DR ESTRANGED: DR DRE's daughter, 38, claims she is living out of her car, despite begging for help from her dad, who is worth around $820million.

LaTanya Young, a single mother of four who works for food delivery services and in a warehouse, said she has not received money from her famous dad in 18 months.

Young told The Daily Mail that she has not seen her father in 18 years and has to go through his team when she needs to contact him.

Young's mother, Lisa Johnson, split from Dr Dre - whose real name is Andre Romelle Young - when their daughter was only five years old.

Now, Young told the outlet, she is living out of a rental car to try to make ends meet.

"I'm homeless and I've been reaching out to my dad for help," she said.

"His lawyer has said that my dad doesn't want to help me because I've spoken about him in the press.

"I feel like I'm damned if I do, I'm damned if I don't. I'm just trying to communicate with him and see if he wants to talk to his grandkids.

DR DRE HAS 'NEVER MET' GRANDKIDS

Young said that her children, who are staying with friends as she tries to make some money, don't understand why they've never met their grandfather.

"My kids are old enough to know who he is. They are in shock that he doesn't want anything to do with them."

Young said it's humiliating when people ask why she's working when she had a millionaire for a father.

"People label me as a millionaire's daughter so they don't understand why I'm working. It makes me want to crawl under a rock," she said.

YOUNG SAYS PAYMENTS WERE STOPPED

"He used to help with our rent and gave an allowance but he told us he wouldn't do anything anymore. I'm out on the streets.

"I asked him for help and I haven't got a response back from his lawyer."

Reps for Dr Dre did not immediately respond to The Sun's request for comments regarding Young's allegations.

Young also explained how it hurt her to know how much her father is allegedly paying in a settlement after divorcing his wife of 24 years, Nicole.

Young said that she was told her father is paying $300,000 a month to his ex.

The divorce battle turned ugly earlier this year when Nicole, 51, accused the rapper of physical abuse while filing an unsuccessful application for a restraining order.

The Beats By Dre founder allegedly claimed that Nicole didn't make her accusations until after the divorce filing as she realized the prenup would prevent her from aiming for half of his fortune.

He alleged that she was trying to squeeze money out of him in their $1billion divorce, according to TMZ.

Lalasticlala

https://www.thesun.com/news/3414606/dr-dre-daughter-living-van-despite-begging-help/amp/

Re: Dr Dre Daughter,38, Is Living Out Of A Car Despite Begging Help From Father(Pix) by Fahdiga(m): 3:43pm On Aug 05, 2021
People thinks being rich is the only yardstick for measuring success without knowing that having a good and happy home is one of the most attributes of a successful parenting

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dr Dre Daughter,38, Is Living Out Of A Car Despite Begging Help From Father(Pix) by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:45pm On Aug 05, 2021
she probably knows what she did for him to cut ties with her.... you can only do so much for an adult child, until you say NO MORE!!!

cant she get a hold of her 4 children's father neither?

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Dre Daughter,38, Is Living Out Of A Car Despite Begging Help From Father(Pix) by habsydiamond(m): 3:47pm On Aug 05, 2021
The rich do have problems it's just that we only see them in the news unlike that of a poor man that is written all over him... Sorry to say, this lady is shameless... Even at 34 with four kids, I don't need anyone to tell me she doesn't have a husband... Cos its common to them over... Having kids our of wedlock.. Cry to ur husband or husbands instead of ur dad..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Dre Daughter,38, Is Living Out Of A Car Despite Begging Help From Father(Pix) by Righteousness2(m): 3:47pm On Aug 05, 2021
In this Journey of Life, Never put your trust in any man or woman.

Your Father can Fail you,
Your Mother can Fail you,
Your Brothers/Sister can Disappoint you,
Your Twin can Disappoint you,
Your Pastor can Fail you,
Your aunty, uncle, cousin etc could Mess you up.

There is Only one Being who is Tested and Trusted Never to Fail.
Only JESUS CHRIST Never Fails

12 Likes

Re: Dr Dre Daughter,38, Is Living Out Of A Car Despite Begging Help From Father(Pix) by mariahAngel(f): 3:48pm On Aug 05, 2021
Being the daughter of someone famous, that alone should be able to open doors for her.
All you have to have is a skill/passion.

Even Kim Kardashian’s relatives became rich just because they were Kim’s relatives.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Dre Daughter,38, Is Living Out Of A Car Despite Begging Help From Father(Pix) by richmondefosa(m): 3:53pm On Aug 05, 2021
Single mother of 4. shocked
take your kids to their fathers and stop the emotional blackmail on your dad.
Also, Go and work for your damn money and leave your dad alone. You are old enough to make your money.
The future is female

41 Likes

Re: Dr Dre Daughter,38, Is Living Out Of A Car Despite Begging Help From Father(Pix) by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:56pm On Aug 05, 2021
mariahAngel:
Being the daughter of someone famous, that alone should be able to open doors for her.

Even Kim Kardashian’s relatives became rich just because they were Kim’s relatives.

sadly, not all kids wanna work, some just want free money and/or handouts from parents for the rest of their natural life...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Dre Daughter,38, Is Living Out Of A Car Despite Begging Help From Father(Pix) by Wawelexy(m): 3:56pm On Aug 05, 2021
Too bad from Dr Dre, but sharing same name with him alone ought to be a source of wealth to you.......

1 Like

Re: Dr Dre Daughter,38, Is Living Out Of A Car Despite Begging Help From Father(Pix) by Goldbw122(m): 3:58pm On Aug 05, 2021
That is why self wealth is good
Re: Dr Dre Daughter,38, Is Living Out Of A Car Despite Begging Help From Father(Pix) by illicit(m): 4:00pm On Aug 05, 2021
Oh well....
Re: Dr Dre Daughter,38, Is Living Out Of A Car Despite Begging Help From Father(Pix) by viyon02: 4:01pm On Aug 05, 2021
Fahdiga:
People thinks being rich is the only yardstick for measuring success without knowing that having a good and happy home is one of the most attributes of a successful parenting
Bro. You said it all. But because you and I are not famous and rich like Dr Dre, many we say we think like a poor man and that we are just trying to console ourself.

2 Likes

Re: Dr Dre Daughter,38, Is Living Out Of A Car Despite Begging Help From Father(Pix) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 05, 2021
Correct me if I am wrong but I be dey think say usa dey pay child benefit to these women naw

1 Like

Re: Dr Dre Daughter,38, Is Living Out Of A Car Despite Begging Help From Father(Pix) by Emmypure: 5:19pm On Aug 05, 2021
Maybe the mother showed Dre pepper when Dre was paying for there monthly up keep when she is under 18

6 Likes

Re: Dr Dre Daughter,38, Is Living Out Of A Car Despite Begging Help From Father(Pix) by MrToothBrush: 5:39pm On Aug 05, 2021
Things changed when you talked to the press
Re: Dr Dre Daughter,38, Is Living Out Of A Car Despite Begging Help From Father(Pix) by FarahAideed: 6:01pm On Aug 05, 2021
Emmypure:
Maybe the mother showed Dre pepper when Dre was paying for there monthly up keep when she is under 18

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Dr Dre Daughter,38, Is Living Out Of A Car Despite Begging Help From Father(Pix) by FarahAideed: 6:02pm On Aug 05, 2021
Madam he has finished paying your child support you are now 38 ,.he doesn't owe u jack !!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Dr Dre Daughter,38, Is Living Out Of A Car Despite Begging Help From Father(Pix) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 05, 2021
Reeks of sense of entitlement.

You only reap where you sow nah .

Tearing your pops apart in the media and turning around to ask handouts from him should make you really ashamed of yourself, but no - It's now about stylishly whipping up sentiments about he not wanting to see his grandkids

Manipulative piece of whatever!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Dre Daughter,38, Is Living Out Of A Car Despite Begging Help From Father(Pix) by lkillbrokehoes: 6:13pm On Aug 05, 2021
Go and work for your own money woman, you have two hands. your dad have tried his best.

4 Likes

Re: Dr Dre Daughter,38, Is Living Out Of A Car Despite Begging Help From Father(Pix) by TheWolfen(m): 6:18pm On Aug 05, 2021
That is why as a woman it is good for you to use your brain before you act. Before you went to the press to badmouth him don't you know that it is bad for his image? The good image get him endorsement deals and more money that he can spend on your sorry ass or wasn't he helping with monthly payment before everything finally stop?
Saying that u feel like damned cus u can't reach him abeg aunty that one nah manipulative and pity talk. Just admit you wrong for talking to the press.
Couple with the fact that your mother might had showed him hell as most black American women are known for that.
Every single words you say every single act matters and if you a good girl he won't give a fvck about what your mom did to him.

3 Likes

Re: Dr Dre Daughter,38, Is Living Out Of A Car Despite Begging Help From Father(Pix) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:34pm On Aug 05, 2021
U no dey shame.

U nor get shame!
Re: Dr Dre Daughter,38, Is Living Out Of A Car Despite Begging Help From Father(Pix) by michlins(m): 6:47pm On Aug 05, 2021
50 Cent cut off his son and you don't see the son begging for alms. These black Americans are the worst set of people with their entitlement mindset. How can a single mother with no serious business doing with four kids.
Like after the first two, you decided to add Jara and bonus on top. Laziness kill you there

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Dre Daughter,38, Is Living Out Of A Car Despite Begging Help From Father(Pix) by takimsipho(m): 6:47pm On Aug 05, 2021
So many babes are going to end up like this, same as guys who languish in jails and prisons. To survive in the 21th century you need character and foresight. Nothing free will keeping on happening forever, at some point it will stop. You have to learn how to create value to whatever you do. Not just going around having multiple affairs, sex brings pregnancy, pregnancy brings children, and children are responsibities. If you have them, you must take care of them which will cost time, effort and money. If you live yeye life without plan, realty go shock you like film

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Dre Daughter,38, Is Living Out Of A Car Despite Begging Help From Father(Pix) by CSTRR: 7:01pm On Aug 05, 2021
mariahAngel:

Actually Kim became rich because of her famous parents.

Her parents were celebs long before Kim made a sex tape.

1 Like

Re: Dr Dre Daughter,38, Is Living Out Of A Car Despite Begging Help From Father(Pix) by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 7:20pm On Aug 05, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
she probably knows what she did for him to cut ties with her.... you can only do so much for an adult child, until you say NO MORE!!!

cant she get a hold of her 4 children's father neither?

Don't mind the bitch! A woman of 38 is expecting not to earn money for herself because her dad is rich? Imagine the entitlement?! Rather than opening her raw yansh for different men to knock her up (not once or twice, but 4 times!!!), she should have gained decent qualification and training while keeping her legs tightly closed angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Dre Daughter,38, Is Living Out Of A Car Despite Begging Help From Father(Pix) by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 7:30pm On Aug 05, 2021
blizard44:
Reeks of sense of entitlement.

You only reap where you sow nah .

Tearing your pops apart in the media and turning around to ask handouts from him should make you really ashamed of yourself, but no - It's now about stylishly whipping up sentiments about he not wanting to see his grandkids

Manipulative piece of whatever!

Na mumu geh she be. I sure say na local area fine boys wein sweet talk am into opening leg for raw yanshing with the hope that dem go be "by fire or force" in-law. Dre nor send. Him throway face.

1 Like

Re: Dr Dre Daughter,38, Is Living Out Of A Car Despite Begging Help From Father(Pix) by mzBEAM(f): 7:31pm On Aug 05, 2021
Are you sure you're his daughter?

Ask your mama wetin sup in the 80s

1 Like

Re: Dr Dre Daughter,38, Is Living Out Of A Car Despite Begging Help From Father(Pix) by Martinez39s(m): 7:47pm On Aug 05, 2021
It's exceedingly rare for a man to turn his back on his children; there is something we are not being told. Besides, at the age of 38, she is a grown ass woman. Let her go get a job.

4 Likes

Re: Dr Dre Daughter,38, Is Living Out Of A Car Despite Begging Help From Father(Pix) by obayendo1010(m): 7:52pm On Aug 05, 2021
And you all keep nailing Africans for entitlement mentality....Pls go hawk oh sorry work I meant....
Re: Dr Dre Daughter,38, Is Living Out Of A Car Despite Begging Help From Father(Pix) by Jerryherd: 7:55pm On Aug 05, 2021
38 years haba!!!

Make your own money nau

1 Like

Re: Dr Dre Daughter,38, Is Living Out Of A Car Despite Begging Help From Father(Pix) by Mastakija(m): 8:02pm On Aug 05, 2021
H
Re: Dr Dre Daughter,38, Is Living Out Of A Car Despite Begging Help From Father(Pix) by kramer: 8:10pm On Aug 05, 2021
Entitled much? She should be happy she has where to sleep and work.. let her come to Nigeria she'll know wassup

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cardi B Posts Video Of Herself Twerking N*ked Despite Being Pregnant / Michael Jackson's Doctor Found Guilty Of Involuntary Manslaughter / High School Picture Of Nicki Minaj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.