Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,330 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Gov Makinde Inspects On-going Akobo Flyover, Lekan Salami Stadium, Ajia-airport- - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Makinde Inspects On-going Akobo Flyover, Lekan Salami Stadium, Ajia-airport- (1096 Views)

Governor Seyi Makinde Inspects Projects In Oyo State. / Atiku, Eleka In Ibadan For Commissioning Of Lekan Salami Stadium (Photos) / Oyo Dry Port: Seyi Makinde Inspects Ongoing Construction At The Site - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Makinde Inspects On-going Akobo Flyover, Lekan Salami Stadium, Ajia-airport- by Ephraimore(m): 4:08pm On Aug 05, 2021
Oyo State Governor, ’Seyi Makinde, on Friday, inspected ongoing infrastructure projects in Ibadan, including the Akobo-General Gas Flyover, the 21-kilometer Ajia-Airport-New Ife Expressway road, with a spur to Amuloko, and the Lekan Salami Sports Complex remodeling project.

The governor expressed satisfaction with the quality of the works being done by the contractors, saying that he was excited with the pace of work done so far.

He added that the scope of the projects has been well covered, while the schedule is being followed.

Speaking with newsmen at the Lekan Salami Sports Complex, Adamasingba, shortly after inspecting the projects, the governor said that his administration will continue to improve sports facilities in the state to empower youths and develop the economy.

https://editorialtimes.com/news/metro/gov-makinde-inspects-on-going-akobo-flyover-lekan-salami-stadium-ajia-airport-ife-expressway-projects/

Re: Gov Makinde Inspects On-going Akobo Flyover, Lekan Salami Stadium, Ajia-airport- by FairlyUSEDpussy: 4:21pm On Aug 05, 2021
Balless makinde.......
Buhari's puppet.......
Re: Gov Makinde Inspects On-going Akobo Flyover, Lekan Salami Stadium, Ajia-airport- by Omoluabi1stborn: 4:24pm On Aug 05, 2021
[s]
FairlyUSEDpussy:
Balless makinde.......
Buhari's puppet.......
[/s]
Re: Gov Makinde Inspects On-going Akobo Flyover, Lekan Salami Stadium, Ajia-airport- by kayusely70(m): 3:38pm On Aug 07, 2021
FairlyUSEDpussy:
Balless makinde.......
Buhari's puppet.......
He's trying his best.
Re: Gov Makinde Inspects On-going Akobo Flyover, Lekan Salami Stadium, Ajia-airport- by FairlyUSEDpussy: 3:52pm On Aug 07, 2021
kayusely70:
He's trying his best.

No,he betrayed igboho!!!
Re: Gov Makinde Inspects On-going Akobo Flyover, Lekan Salami Stadium, Ajia-airport- by Africana1123(m): 3:57pm On Aug 07, 2021
I
Re: Gov Makinde Inspects On-going Akobo Flyover, Lekan Salami Stadium, Ajia-airport- by Danjikanbauchi: 4:45pm On Aug 07, 2021
Akobo Ojurin fly over is an eyesore. Ibadan is a shithole state.
Re: Gov Makinde Inspects On-going Akobo Flyover, Lekan Salami Stadium, Ajia-airport- by yesloaded: 4:49pm On Aug 07, 2021
Akobo : Governor lives there, deputy governor lives there, minister lives there too, & some big politician lives there

Ajia: Governors dad has huge parcel of land there

I'm waiting for when governor will remember Olodo - Iwo Road under bridge despite the fact that it's just repair work that the road is needed & not construction from scratch

I'm also waiting for when governor will remember Mokola - Agodi gate road despite the fact that it only sink in 4 different but has caused fatal accident although tricycle operators did their best to fill these 4 pothole but it's becoming bad again

I'm waiting for when Mr governor will remember LAUTECH THC with renovation & completion of some certain part of the building that makes the hospital

I'm waiting for when Mr governor will remember lots of bad roads within Ibadan & Oyo state as a whole

I'm waiting for when Mr governor will remember Adeoyo hospital

Come January 2022, next thing will be campaign & governor won't have time to do any project

We don't ask for money from Mr governor but basic amenities

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Makinde Inspects On-going Akobo Flyover, Lekan Salami Stadium, Ajia-airport- by kayusely70(m): 6:11am On Aug 09, 2021
FairlyUSEDpussy:

No,he betrayed igboho!!!
Really? How?
Re: Gov Makinde Inspects On-going Akobo Flyover, Lekan Salami Stadium, Ajia-airport- by louqas: 6:49am On Aug 09, 2021
yesloaded:
Akobo : Governor lives there, deputy governor lives there, minister lives there too, & some big politician lives there

Ajia: Governors dad has huge parcel of land there

I'm waiting for when governor will remember Olodo - Iwo Road under bridge despite the fact that it's just repair work that the road is needed & not construction from scratch

I'm also waiting for when governor will remember Mokola - Agodi gate road despite the fact that it only sink in 4 different but has caused fatal accident although tricycle operators did their best to fill these 4 pothole but it's becoming bad again

I'm waiting for when Mr governor will remember LAUTECH THC with renovation & completion of some certain part of the building that makes the hospital

I'm waiting for when Mr governor will remember lots of bad roads within Ibadan & Oyo state as a whole

I'm waiting for when Mr governor will remember Adeoyo hospital

Come January 2022, next thing will be campaign & governor won't have time to do any project

We don't ask for money from Mr governor but basic amenities

Pardon me but you are not fair with your assessment. First i didnt vote Makinde .

He lives in Ikolaba.(though he may have properties in Akobo) but dont people living in akobo deserve good roads?...

Ajia is his village...it would be foolish if he didn't take any developments there during his time as governor. I hear he plans an ict school and hospital there with the ongoing road construction

Olodo iwo road is a federal road....he will be happy to fix that road whenever he can as many of his loyalists live in that axis especially aucillary

Mokola to agodi road is not as bad as you paint it, potholes are common in rainy season...they will be fixed

One of the first thing he did as governor is rehabilitation of Adeoyo hospital , i know because i live near there

Im sure Lautech THC will get needed attention soon...remember it used to be just an annex of the main hospital that was in Oshogbo.now that oyo owns it fully, it will get attention......stadium to under g road is under construction

Even with my submission above i will still not vote for him should he contest a second term
Re: Gov Makinde Inspects On-going Akobo Flyover, Lekan Salami Stadium, Ajia-airport- by yesloaded: 7:08am On Aug 09, 2021
louqas:

Pardon me but you are not fair with your assessment. First i didnt vote Makinde .

He lives in Ikolaba.(though he may have properties in Akobo) but dont people living in akobo deserve good roads?...

Ajia is his village...it would be foolish if he didn't take any developments there during his time as governor. I hear he plans an ict school and hospital there with the ongoing road construction

2. Olodo iwo road is a federal road....he will be happy to fix that road whenever he can as many of his loyalists live in that axis especially aucillary

Mokola to agodi road is not as bad as you paint it, potholes are common in rainy season...they will be fixed

One of the first thing he did as governor is rehabilitation of Adeoyo hospital , i know because i live near there

Im sure Lautech THC will get needed attention soon...remember it used to be just an annex of the main hospital that was in Oshogbo.now that oyo owns it fully, it will get attention......stadium to under g road is under construction

Even with my submission above i will still not vote for him should he contest a second term

No 1: You got it wrong, go & ask people who lives there to tell you the truth. Yes, everyone deserves goods road but go & make your findings to know numbers of big politician who lives there.

No 2. Iwo Road to Olodo axis is state road, only the part that leads to Iwo from Olodo is federal road

Mokola - Gate will be fixed despite that it caused fatal accident, people lament on radio still it got no attention from Mr governor?

Lautech THC should have gotten attention from governor if it will get any attention at all

The same Adeoyo that patient have to buy exercise book for medical record? The same Adeoyo that patient needs to go with rechargeable lamp due to no fuel inside generating set? the same Adeoyo that looks unkept? I'm highly disappointed the last time I visited someone I know who was admitted in same hospital.

Agodi Gate - Old Ife Road he inherited from late governor is still under construction even after 2yrs n despite that previous administration has done some parts of it.

To whom much is given, much is expected

My submission, no governor can fix everything but a good governor should do a project that masses will benefit immensely. Nobody needs money sharing from governor but basic amenities. We are not asking for too much. Go round some good part of Ibadan & see bad roads everywhere.

People of Oyo state voted enmasse for Makinde in exchange of good governance & dividend of democracy but they are getting less

They dont need talk of 'we will' but they want 'we have completed so so project'
Re: Gov Makinde Inspects On-going Akobo Flyover, Lekan Salami Stadium, Ajia-airport- by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 09, 2021
yesloaded:

No 1: You got it wrong, go & ask people who lives there to tell you the truth. Yes, everyone deserves goods road but go & make your findings to know numbers of big politician who lives there.

No 2. Iwo Road to Olodo axis is state road, only the part that leads to Iwo from Olodo is federal road

Mokola - Gate will be fixed despite that it caused fatal accident, people lament on radio still it got no attention from Mr governor?

Lautech THC should have gotten attention from governor if it will get any attention at all

The same Adeoyo that patient have to buy exercise book for medical record? The same Adeoyo that patient needs to go with rechargeable lamp due to no fuel inside generating set? the same Adeoyo that looks unkept? I'm highly disappointed the last time I visited someone I know who was admitted in same hospital.

Agodi Gate - Old Ife Road he inherited from late governor is still under construction even after 2yrs n despite that previous administration has done some parts of it.

To whom much is given, much is expected

My submission, no governor can fix everything but a good governor should do a project that masses will benefit immensely. Nobody needs money sharing from governor but basic amenities. We are not asking for too much. Go round some good part of Ibadan & see bad roads everywhere.

People of Oyo state voted enmasse for Makinde in exchange of good governance & dividend of democracy but they are getting less

They dont need talk of 'we will' but they want 'we have completed so so project'

As for me, Makinde is underperforming.
Re: Gov Makinde Inspects On-going Akobo Flyover, Lekan Salami Stadium, Ajia-airport- by louqas: 7:16am On Aug 09, 2021
yesloaded:

Thats one of the problems of democracy.....that the majority could at times be wrong.
But the beauty of democracy is that we always have a chance to rethink our decisions after every 4 years
Re: Gov Makinde Inspects On-going Akobo Flyover, Lekan Salami Stadium, Ajia-airport- by updatechange(m): 7:35am On Aug 09, 2021
Better

(1) (Reply)

Wake Up Nigeria: There Is No Pretence To This / BREAKING: Open-Grazing Ban, VAT Bills Scale Second Reading At Lagos Assembly / Pandora Papers: EFCC Opens Probe Of Tinubu , Obi, Oduah And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.