Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Built A Tuition Free School And Hospital - Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Built A Tuition Free School And Hospital - Pictures (2216 Views)

Jada Pinkett Built A Secret Sex Room For Her And Will Smith / Williams Uchemba Built A House For A Widow Who Lives In An Uncompleted Building / Frank Edwards Thanks Chris Oyakhilome For His Life As He Shares Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Built A Tuition Free School And Hospital - Pictures by AprokoGirl: 4:25pm On Aug 05, 2021
This is the ultra-modern school facility built by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Foundation of Christ Embassy in Demsa, Yola and Hospital in Adamawa..

It's facilities are world class and its totally free of charge with uniforms and feeding program for every pupil.

You won’t see this in the news, but this is commendable and worth sharing.

Thank you Dear Pastor for this wonderful gesture in this challenging time of the Nation.

Written By: Illikannu Donald Chukwuma

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Built A Tuition Free School And Hospital - Pictures by Mozino007(m): 4:32pm On Aug 05, 2021
See your mate ooo
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Built A Tuition Free School And Hospital - Pictures by IJOBA11: 4:36pm On Aug 05, 2021
HE’S STILL AN INFIDEL

MONOGAMY

I DEY LIE

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Built A Tuition Free School And Hospital - Pictures by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:48pm On Aug 05, 2021
some of these bloggas like to write RUBBISH ONLINE.... abeg show me the "ultra modern" in these pics, let alone the "world class"

let him be celebrated for taking money from the poor to give back to the poor (after taking out his personal fee)
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Built A Tuition Free School And Hospital - Pictures by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:54pm On Aug 05, 2021
@topic,
God bless Pastor Chris.

IJOBA11:
HE’S STILL AN INFIDEL

MONOGAMY

I DEY LIE
You this pikin again?

Na for Nairaland dem MANNA go teach una MANNERS 1by1.

Collectii......

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Built A Tuition Free School And Hospital - Pictures by donbachi(m): 4:58pm On Aug 05, 2021
GOD bless u.na dis kind things,we want to dey hear from churches.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Built A Tuition Free School And Hospital - Pictures by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 05, 2021
Please move to front page so that everyone can see what my dad has done
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Built A Tuition Free School And Hospital - Pictures by Onyi22(f): 11:14pm On Aug 05, 2021
Thats good of him
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Built A Tuition Free School And Hospital - Pictures by JaneYave(f): 5:04am On Aug 06, 2021
Nothing preaches better than touching lives. I respect them life changers!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Built A Tuition Free School And Hospital - Pictures by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 06, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
some of these bloggas like to write RUBBISH ONLINE.... abeg show me the "ultra modern" in these pics, let alone the "world class"

let him be celebrated from taking money from the poor to give back to the poor (after taking out his personal fee)
But other god of men never do like this na. Him try.
Pls learn to appreciate nice gestures mbok. undecided
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Built A Tuition Free School And Hospital - Pictures by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 06, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

let him be celebrated from taking money from the poor to give back to the poor (after taking out his personal fee)
Shut up. What have you done for the poor?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Built A Tuition Free School And Hospital - Pictures by Flexherbal(m): 2:00pm On Aug 06, 2021
Ok
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Built A Tuition Free School And Hospital - Pictures by NobleAngell(f): 3:22pm On Aug 06, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

3 photos I want you to provide for us:
1) photo of the world class and Ultra modern facility you have built. (So that Pst Chris can feel challenged to do better).
2) photo of Pst. Chris taking money from the poor.(Pst. Chris needs to apologise to them)
3) photo (preferably video) of him taking out his personal fee. (Pst Chris must explain why)

If you cannot provide at least one of the above, then you're worse than the person you described in your above comment.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Built A Tuition Free School And Hospital - Pictures by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:09pm On Aug 06, 2021
NobleAngell:
3 photos I want you to provide for us:
1) photo of the world class and Ultra modern facility you have built. (So that Pst Chris can feel challenged to do better).
2) photo of Pst. Chris taking money from the poor.(Pst. Chris needs to apologise to them)
3) photo (preferably video) of him taking out his personal fee. (Pst Chris must explain why)
If you cannot provide at least one of the above, then you're worse than the person you described in your above comment.
Lollittaa:
Shut up. What have you done for the poor?
SmellySperm:

But other god of men never do like this na. Him try.
Pls learn to appreciate nice gestures mbok. undecided

see all these deluded follow follow sheeps talking arrant nonsense to come to the rescue of their THIEF IN ROBE....
A) if you donkeys believe i need to build a world class facility before i can give my opinion on this building, then you guys are as deluded as the thief in robe you worship.
B) if you brainwashed people believe that a thief who therefore use stolen money to pay tithe, is a not a demon, then you guys are highly deluded and may need more than your jesus help (check with some psychiatric hospital instead)
C) i am educating the poor minded like you guys... isnt that enough to do for the poor?!
D) if you clueless people are in doubt about all these criminals buying mansions, big motor and private jets, focus on the following verse (that your conmen in robe always fail to preach:

Luke 18:18-25
The Rich and the Kingdom of God
A certain ruler asked him, “Good teacher, what must I do to inherit eternal life?”
“Why do you call me good?” Jesus answered. “No one is good—except God alone. You know the commandments: ‘You shall not commit adultery, you shall not murder, you shall not steal, you shall not give false testimony, honor your father and mother.”
“All these I have kept since I was a boy,” the man said.
When Jesus heard this, he said to him, “You still lack one thing. Sell everything you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.”

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Built A Tuition Free School And Hospital - Pictures by Cholls(m): 4:50pm On Aug 06, 2021
My brother thanks to offer 7
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Built A Tuition Free School And Hospital - Pictures by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 06, 2021
[sub][/sub]
MrBrownJay1:

see all these deluded follow follow sheeps talking arrant nonsense to come to the rescue of their THIEF IN ROBE....
A) if you donkeys believe i need to build a world class facility before i can give my opinion on this building, then you guys are as deluded as the thief in robe you worship.
B) if you brainwashed people believe that a thief who therefore use stolen money to pay tithe, is a not a demon, then you guys are highly deluded and may need more than your jesus help (check with some psychiatric hospital instead)
C) i am educating the poor minded like you guys... isnt that enough to do for the poor?!
D) if you clueless people are in doubt about all these criminals buying mansions, big motor and private jets, focus on the following verse (that your conmen in robe always fail to preach:

A certain ruler asked him, “Good teacher, what must I do to inherit eternal life?”
“Why do you call me good?” Jesus answered. “No one is good—except God alone. You know the commandments: ‘You shall not commit adultery, you shall not murder, you shall not steal, you shall not give false testimony, honor your father and mother.”
When Jesus heard this, he said to him, “You still lack one thing. Sell everything you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.”

Never you quote me again in your entire life. I could go berserk sometimes, be warned.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Built A Tuition Free School And Hospital - Pictures by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:19pm On Aug 06, 2021
SmellySperm:
Never you quote me again in your entire life. I could go berserk sometimes, be warned.

see this fool quoting me and then rambling like a child... if you dont want people to quote you then THEN DONT QUOTE THEM IN THE 1ST PLACE, DUH!!!!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Built A Tuition Free School And Hospital - Pictures by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 06, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

once thought you a sensible fellow. Now I know better. Quote me when you can effectively tell me one thing you've done for the poor asides ranting and raving and sweating on nairaland like a mad man grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Built A Tuition Free School And Hospital - Pictures by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 06, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

see this fool quoting me and then rambling like a child... if you dont want people to quote you then THEN DONT QUOTE THEM IN THE 1ST PLACE, DUH!!!!
Your real Dad is a fool. He transferred his foolishness to you. No wonder u don't have good communicating skills.
Have a nice century.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Built A Tuition Free School And Hospital - Pictures by Folabifreeman(m): 10:37pm On Aug 06, 2021
G
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Built A Tuition Free School And Hospital - Pictures by Folabifreeman(m): 10:41pm On Aug 06, 2021
Nice gesture from the Fair skinned preacher.

But Bia OP ultra-modern kwanu?

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Built A Tuition Free School And Hospital - Pictures by NobleAngell(f): 7:51am On Aug 07, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

I guess the summary of this is that you've sold all you have and now there's nothing left for you to build your own world class school. Well, ok.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Built A Tuition Free School And Hospital - Pictures by Aforxzy(f): 9:24am On Aug 07, 2021
Highly commendable.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Built A Tuition Free School And Hospital - Pictures by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:02am On Aug 10, 2021
NobleAngell:

I guess the summary of this is that you've sold all you have and now there's nothing left for you to build your own world class school. Well, ok.

the summary of that is these are CRIMINALS IN ROBE defrauding the masses by twisting the words of your holybook, for their own personal profit.

SmellySperm:
Your real Dad is a fool. He transferred his foolishness to you. No wonder u don't have good communicating skills.
Have a nice century.

[img]https://c./0iL9JTEGaPcAAAAd/sixth-sense-afraid.gif[/img]

Lollittaa:
once thought you a sensible fellow. Now I know better. Quote me when you can effectively tell me one thing you've done for the poor asides ranting and raving and sweating on nairaland like a mad man grin

you must be deluded, "you" are the one who quoted me....so pls, stay of my mention and stop disturbing my peace! arrant nonsense!

(1) (Reply)

Kanayo.o.kanayo Party With Timaya, Obi Cubana, Akexx Ekubo, Phyno And Others / Emeka Enyiocha Is Getting Married Next Month / VIDEO: Shocking! Actress Annie Macualey Goes Wild

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.