Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,076 members, 7,957,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:58 AM

Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaves Kaduna For Abuja After His Release (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaves Kaduna For Abuja After His Release (Video) (41151 Views)

Pictures Of Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaving The Court After 6 Years In Detention / Kwankwaso Visits Atiku In Abuja After Election Defeat, Peter Obi Present. Photos / Fayose Visits Saraki And Ekweremadu In Abuja After Security Siege. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaves Kaduna For Abuja After His Release (Video) by AntiBMC(m): 5:21pm On Aug 05, 2021
Poor man.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaves Kaduna For Abuja After His Release (Video) by Jerryherd: 5:21pm On Aug 05, 2021
Sadness mixed with abit of joy
Re: Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaves Kaduna For Abuja After His Release (Video) by stasius: 5:24pm On Aug 05, 2021
Nigerians won't finish recounting their travails under Bubu! It will be stories for generations to come!
Re: Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaves Kaduna For Abuja After His Release (Video) by dmbb: 5:25pm On Aug 05, 2021
They have resettled his brain
Re: Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaves Kaduna For Abuja After His Release (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:25pm On Aug 05, 2021
They release someone who is hell bent in turning Nigeria to Islamic republic of Iran. I hope Federal Government won't regret this.
Re: Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaves Kaduna For Abuja After His Release (Video) by plainol(m): 5:27pm On Aug 05, 2021
If I were to be this man, I swear to God Almighty who made me, I will mobilize for revenge.

I will make sure he cries blood after I finish dealing with him.

Forget about all his security details, I will surely deal with him.

He should thank his star I'm not his match.

I hate people who commits treason to be dictating to me.

A bastard coupist.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaves Kaduna For Abuja After His Release (Video) by adriano50: 5:29pm On Aug 05, 2021
Elrufia run for ur life

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaves Kaduna For Abuja After His Release (Video) by lusegbiz: 5:30pm On Aug 05, 2021
They have achieved thier objectives, by bringing his health to a low ebb. Thus he wount have time to fight the government again but battle his health for survival.

Wickedness of men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaves Kaduna For Abuja After His Release (Video) by deji17: 5:31pm On Aug 05, 2021
This guys is high maintenance for the government. There is no reason keeping him any longer. He cannot lead a Jihad or cause any trouble with the look of things based on his health
Re: Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaves Kaduna For Abuja After His Release (Video) by Chitumu: 5:36pm On Aug 05, 2021
BobbyZrealist:
Sunnis will be pained.
With their classical hatred for Shi'a ,Jews,Christians.
And anyone who is not their kind.
I guess they are in a state of grief and sorrow.
Their lack of forgiveness is divine.
shiite shouting death to america in abuja nko?

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaves Kaduna For Abuja After His Release (Video) by juman(m): 5:36pm On Aug 05, 2021
Sai baba mu
Sai zakzaky.
Re: Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaves Kaduna For Abuja After His Release (Video) by juman(m): 5:39pm On Aug 05, 2021
God punish the useless buhari and his servant el rufai.
Re: Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaves Kaduna For Abuja After His Release (Video) by ponziponzi(m): 5:41pm On Aug 05, 2021
Bola146:
grin I hope they will allow him to sleep a week in his house before arresting him again Nigeria....... Lawless country undecided

He doesn't have any house anymore. They destroyed everything.
Re: Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaves Kaduna For Abuja After His Release (Video) by Dagger111(m): 5:45pm On Aug 05, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
I can only imagine the amount of undone beans this man has eaten grin

His feeding per month is #10m as FG said.
Re: Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaves Kaduna For Abuja After His Release (Video) by Stanleyville(m): 5:56pm On Aug 05, 2021
shocked

He will be arrested again....don't ask me how I know...na Naija we dey

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaves Kaduna For Abuja After His Release (Video) by millionboi(m): 5:56pm On Aug 05, 2021
EmekaBlue:
After the many millions i read government used in feeding him all through. He is walking like a corpse
why u no enter make thy for feed u
Re: Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaves Kaduna For Abuja After His Release (Video) by techWriter1: 6:02pm On Aug 05, 2021
I chance he been knew the repercussions of insult to convened jurisdiction!
Re: Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaves Kaduna For Abuja After His Release (Video) by AmuEbule: 6:07pm On Aug 05, 2021
shocked
Person wey lock up Ibrahim El-Zakzaky, his fellow muslim for all these years.

Na me him go see and hug? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaves Kaduna For Abuja After His Release (Video) by BobbyZrealist(m): 6:08pm On Aug 05, 2021
Chitumu:
shiite shouting death to america in abuja nko?

Yes all are rivals in the Faiths I mentioned.
I just thought about mentioning the most intolerant element amongst the rest.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaves Kaduna For Abuja After His Release (Video) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 05, 2021
Emedu:
I hope he has learned the consequences of disrespect to constituted authority!

In a sane society , he should have sued government and ask for damages. To you he did something wrong but constitutionally he didn't. He was only held in bondage for 4 years against his right

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaves Kaduna For Abuja After His Release (Video) by victorazy(m): 6:12pm On Aug 05, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
You no see as he don bend? grin
Re: Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaves Kaduna For Abuja After His Release (Video) by Emedu(m): 6:24pm On Aug 05, 2021
prekumohtim:

In a sane society , he should have sued government and ask for damages. To you he did something wrong but constitutionally he didn't. He was only held in bondage for 4 years against his right

In a sane country like you said he wouldn't have the audacity to block the federal roads to the extend of denying a serving army chief access.
Re: Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaves Kaduna For Abuja After His Release (Video) by Benbellamor: 6:25pm On Aug 05, 2021
Bola146:
grin I hope they will allow him to sleep a week in his house before arresting him again Nigeria....... Lawless country undecided
nobody can arrest him again since el rufai cannot prove his claim for six years...the was was struck out....they rush to file a new charge but the sitting judge refuse to accept the notice but recommend it to be debated, if any of the new claim is part of the one just strucked out it will be term abuse of court process and will be rejected.. That is why they want to appeal and since he is acquitted, the criminal nature is removed and so no warrant of arrest can bE issued for now he can travel out if he wants

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaves Kaduna For Abuja After His Release (Video) by Eriokanmi: 6:29pm On Aug 05, 2021
Emedu:
I hope he has learned the consequences of disrespect to constituted authority!
which constituted authority are you talking about? Buhari instructed elrufai to deal with him because of religious intolerance which buhari is known for. He must have been looking for a way to attack this peaceful man long before he became president and finally, the opportunity came and he simply utilised it.

Must every Muslim be of suni faction ? What's the evidence that shii would rot in hell while sunis will enter janat? Since I've been travelling to kaduna and seeing shiites in their peaceful procession, I've always been wowed at their orderliness. They've always been peaceful. All the buratai-led military prolonged lies have ended today. The planned killing of shiites in kaduna years ago would be visited by God someday. Buratai is another religious bigot and fool.

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaves Kaduna For Abuja After His Release (Video) by ArticleBeast: 6:32pm On Aug 05, 2021
oneolajire:
Pls Buhari's supporters I need an answer.

What did Buhari gain by detaining this man for years?
El rufai was behind his ordeal not Buhari.
Re: Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaves Kaduna For Abuja After His Release (Video) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 05, 2021
plainol:
If I were to be this man, I swear to God Almighty who made me, I will mobilize for revenge.

I will make sure he cries blood after I finish dealing with him.

Forget about all his security details, I will surely deal with him.

He should thank his star I'm not his match.

I hate people who commits treason to be dictating to me.

A bastard coupist.
Nairaland chestbeater. You cannot and will not do shit if given the opportunity.
Re: Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaves Kaduna For Abuja After His Release (Video) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 05, 2021
Emedu:

In a sane country like you said he wouldn't have the audacity to block the federal roads to the extend of denying a serving army chief access.

Check England history. Protesters have done that severally against their prime minsters. Do you know what? Their prime minister did not die neither did he kill them or imprison anybody. In fact, he had just two bikers on the road as security not fleet of security vehicles.
And do you know that their court also ruled that the protesters have every right to block road during protest .

The problem with us is that we like title in Africa. A serving army chief ...who he help ? Without the tax payers money would he be serving sh.it? That's why soldiers keep on humiliating innocent citizens because we attach so much value and respect to their uniform

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaves Kaduna For Abuja After His Release (Video) by Bukden16(m): 6:41pm On Aug 05, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

Hellrufia said Kaduna state government was spending #3Mil weekly on him and his wife, while in castration.

Multiple that by the number of weeks,months and years he and his wife had spend there.

You'll know that someone was cashing out really big.

Now is bad market- they'll definitely get him back.
Re: Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaves Kaduna For Abuja After His Release (Video) by Elbinawi: 6:47pm On Aug 05, 2021
#2063Days
Since the #ZariaGenocide by wicked mass murderer @MBuhari: @IntlCrimCourt @elrufai

548 men murdered
297 women murdered
193 children murdered
23 pregnant women murdered
39 Shia families wiped out 4rm existence

#Justice4VictimsOfShiaGenocide
#UnearthTheShiaMassGraves
Re: Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaves Kaduna For Abuja After His Release (Video) by Steinmann: 7:04pm On Aug 05, 2021
Buhari got it right this time.
Freedom of worship should be respected
Re: Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaves Kaduna For Abuja After His Release (Video) by virginchaser(m): 7:12pm On Aug 05, 2021
After all he still uses private jets.
Re: Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaves Kaduna For Abuja After His Release (Video) by gazza07(m): 7:21pm On Aug 05, 2021
He should sue buhari and the midget el-rufai for damages

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cameroon Residents Repel Boko Haram Attack, Chase Terrorists Into Nigeria.Photos / Abdusalami Abubakar Meets With President Tinubu In Aso Rock / Vice President Shettima Commissions Geometric Power Plant In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.