Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

BBNaija: Angel Breaks Down In Tears; Niyi And Cross Clash Over Bread - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Angel Breaks Down In Tears; Niyi And Cross Clash Over Bread (45420 Views)

BBNaija: Nini And Cross Fight / BBNaija: Angel, Yousef, Emmanuel, Saskay And Cross Up For Eviction / #bbnaija - Angel Opens Her Private Part In Front Of Whitemoney And Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Angel Breaks Down In Tears; Niyi And Cross Clash Over Bread by Revolva(m): 5:02pm On Aug 05, 2021
BBNaija season six housemate, Angel, has always been open about her mental health struggles with her fellow co-stars but she seemed to break down recently while having a conversation with Arin. In a clip making the rounds on social media, Arin was seen trying to comfort Angel as she encouraged her to stop feeling negatively about herself.

From their conversation, it was noted that Angel had been responsible for taking care of her great grandmother with dementia just at the age of 10 and that it led to her being depressed and wanting to take her own life.

The crying housemate explained that her actions made her feel so guilty. Arin who was also in tears continued to encourage Angel and advised her not to feel bad about herself because she is a strong person.

Niyi and Cross, got into a clash of words yesterday morning over slices of bread also

The argument ensued when Cross blew hot as Niyi collected the remaining slices of bread. According to Cross, Niyi had said that the amount of bread to be taken is based on when you come to collect.

Cross said, “Why will you say that a person that comes first is supposed to take more?”

Niyi retorted, “What are you saying? How will I say a person that comes first is supposed to take more? Does it make sense to you?”

“That was why I was shocked because you said it,” said Cross

Niyi, however, maintained his ground, stating that he never said such but Cross was not having any of that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHhqo8OfDb4

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Angel Breaks Down In Tears; Niyi And Cross Clash Over Bread by Pelaiye2703(m): 8:07pm On Aug 05, 2021
First to comment on a topic on Nairaland, and it was about "BBNaija and Bread." Omoh! I no try at all... dem suppose beat me and my internet join.

105 Likes 9 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Angel Breaks Down In Tears; Niyi And Cross Clash Over Bread by Mide3367: 8:07pm On Aug 05, 2021
Now I see that nairaland is a yamayama land.. I posted an educative post 2 days ago.. It never reached front page o.. Na useless bbnaija post dey reach front page..
This is the post https://www.nairaland.com/6681556/happy-finally-resume-aircraft-maintenance

164 Likes 8 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Angel Breaks Down In Tears; Niyi And Cross Clash Over Bread by Jonn119: 8:07pm On Aug 05, 2021
Do people still watches this show

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Angel Breaks Down In Tears; Niyi And Cross Clash Over Bread by Sonnobax15(m): 8:07pm On Aug 05, 2021
cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Angel Breaks Down In Tears; Niyi And Cross Clash Over Bread by barrykayus(m): 8:07pm On Aug 05, 2021

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Angel Breaks Down In Tears; Niyi And Cross Clash Over Bread by praiseneo(m): 8:07pm On Aug 05, 2021
Lol

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Angel Breaks Down In Tears; Niyi And Cross Clash Over Bread by Mustiboy(m): 8:07pm On Aug 05, 2021
I don't blame people that watch this show. They're probably too comfortable and have resources to waste on votes.

An hustling man who's had a hectic day at work cannot retire into the house to watch this display of seminudity, neither can a hustler who has work to head to the next morning cannot be awake until midnight to watch the so-called celebs snore off.

25 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Angel Breaks Down In Tears; Niyi And Cross Clash Over Bread by Deefirm: 8:07pm On Aug 05, 2021
Rubbish
Revolva:
BBNaija season six housemate, Angel, has always been open about her mental health struggles with her fellow co-stars but she seemed to break down recently while having a conversation with Arin. In a clip making the rounds on social media, Arin was seen trying to comfort Angel as she encouraged her to stop feeling negatively about herself.

From their conversation, it was noted that Angel had been responsible for taking care of her great grandmother with dementia just at the age of 10 and that it led to her being depressed and wanting to take her own life.

The crying housemate explained that her actions made her feel so guilty. Arin who was also in tears continued to encourage Angel and advised her not to feel bad about herself because she is a strong person.

Niyi and Cross, got into a clash of words yesterday morning over slices of bread also

The argument ensued when Cross blew hot as Niyi collected the remaining slices of bread. According to Cross, Niyi had said that the amount of bread to be taken is based on when you come to collect.

Cross said, “Why will you say that a person that comes first is supposed to take more?”

Niyi retorted, “What are you saying? How will I say a person that comes first is supposed to take more? Does it make sense to you?”

“That was why I was shocked because you said it,” said Cross

Niyi, however, maintained his ground, stating that he never said such but Cross was not having any of that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHhqo8OfDb4

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Angel Breaks Down In Tears; Niyi And Cross Clash Over Bread by Deathforall: 8:08pm On Aug 05, 2021
grin
Re: BBNaija: Angel Breaks Down In Tears; Niyi And Cross Clash Over Bread by mzBEAM(f): 8:08pm On Aug 05, 2021
Stupid show for pußsy ass niggárs.

Btw, where is Alexreports?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Angel Breaks Down In Tears; Niyi And Cross Clash Over Bread by UARBIAFRAODUA: 8:08pm On Aug 05, 2021
OK? So what to do now ?
Re: BBNaija: Angel Breaks Down In Tears; Niyi And Cross Clash Over Bread by resenne(f): 8:08pm On Aug 05, 2021
I believe her depression is as a result of her notoriously notorious "fallen
heroes". The story of her grandmother and dementia was a
smokescreen.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Angel Breaks Down In Tears; Niyi And Cross Clash Over Bread by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 05, 2021
Okay
Re: BBNaija: Angel Breaks Down In Tears; Niyi And Cross Clash Over Bread by marvin906(m): 8:09pm On Aug 05, 2021
Hold on let me fry sand...
Will have an opinion soon

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Angel Breaks Down In Tears; Niyi And Cross Clash Over Bread by Staphylococcus: 8:10pm On Aug 05, 2021
This is going to affect the pump price of petrol.

Hope the Buhari administration will mitigate against impact

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Angel Breaks Down In Tears; Niyi And Cross Clash Over Bread by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 05, 2021
Nonsense.......

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Angel Breaks Down In Tears; Niyi And Cross Clash Over Bread by tayolove12(m): 8:11pm On Aug 05, 2021
Mide3367:
Now I see that nairaland is a yamayama land.. I posted an educative post 2 days ago.. It never reached front page o.. Na useless bbnaija post dey reach front page.

You should have ask for payment before I you start complain
Re: BBNaija: Angel Breaks Down In Tears; Niyi And Cross Clash Over Bread by BePrepared: 8:12pm On Aug 05, 2021
Chai this news is such a wonderful news

Intellectually stimulating

Immediately it came Carri that is going for almost 2k a paint suddenly came down to its normal price of 600 naira.

Rice that is almost 35k is now down to 14k

Cement is now 1500k

Kidnappers have stopped kidnapping in Kaduna

All because Niyi or whoever ate 10 slice of bread in one building called BBN naija

Chai this news sweet oo

More of it OP

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Angel Breaks Down In Tears; Niyi And Cross Clash Over Bread by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 05, 2021
I don't know why I hate this show

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Angel Breaks Down In Tears; Niyi And Cross Clash Over Bread by tillaman(m): 8:14pm On Aug 05, 2021
Angel my lover!! The only housemate that made me love Saggy bust

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Angel Breaks Down In Tears; Niyi And Cross Clash Over Bread by HoluGraze: 8:15pm On Aug 05, 2021
Pelaiye2703:
First to comment on a topic on Nairaland, and it was about "BBNaija and bread." I no try at all...

Thank God you know

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Angel Breaks Down In Tears; Niyi And Cross Clash Over Bread by Jerryherd: 8:19pm On Aug 05, 2021
90 million no be joke

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Angel Breaks Down In Tears; Niyi And Cross Clash Over Bread by Emeka71(m): 8:20pm On Aug 05, 2021
Perhaps they left only 2 loaves of bread to the house to share; because I wonder why big babes and boys would be dragging over bread.
Re: BBNaija: Angel Breaks Down In Tears; Niyi And Cross Clash Over Bread by fergieboy: 8:23pm On Aug 05, 2021
G

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Female Celebrities At 2018 AMVCA / BBNaija: Jeff Resigned From Work & Told His Colleagues That He's Going To Canada / Gifty Dated Flavour, Now Dating K24 After Leaving Her Marriage After 5 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.