Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,381 members, 7,829,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Did Bill Gates Really Say This? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Bill Gates Really Say This? (896 Views)

What CSU Documents Really Say About Tinubu' Studentship, Age, Gender - FIJ / Why Did Bill Gates Visit Tinubu In Aso Rock / Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Meets With Bill Gates At UN General Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Bill Gates Really Say This? by MakotoShishio: 5:10pm On Aug 05, 2021
Re: Did Bill Gates Really Say This? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:26pm On Aug 05, 2021
Bill Gates never said the above, and there isnt a single confirmation that he did, apart from blogs and yeye people spreading this fake rumor.
the man wrote many books and have made many speeches, and NOWHERE has he ever said the above.

giving a job to a lazy person is the worst thing that a smart man should do... because while finding easy ways to do a hard work, they would also jeopardize the job itself.

2 Likes

Re: Did Bill Gates Really Say This? by habsydiamond(m): 5:56pm On Aug 05, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
Bill Gates never said the above, and there isnt a single confirmation that he did, apart from blogs and yeye people spreading this fake rumor.
the man wrote many books and have made many speeches, and NOWHERE has he ever said the above.

giving a job to a lazy person is the worst thing that a smart man should do... because while finding easy ways to do a hrad work, they would also jeopardize the job itself.
seconded.. Op ti mugbe le ooo
Re: Did Bill Gates Really Say This? by MakotoShishio: 3:02pm On Aug 06, 2021
When did I attribute the quote to Bill Gates? Is your comprehension so poor or are you genuinely dumb?

habsydiamond:
seconded.. Op ti mugbe le ooo
Re: Did Bill Gates Really Say This? by habsydiamond(m): 4:38pm On Aug 06, 2021
MakotoShishio:
When did I attribute the quote to Bill Gates? Is your comprehension so poor or are you genuinely dumb?

u now think this is right time for you to talk after u have restructured ur topic.... Instead of u to admit that u are wrong u are throwing insults... All I can say is u need to grow up

1 Like

Re: Did Bill Gates Really Say This? by MakotoShishio: 4:47pm On Aug 06, 2021
Even on my original post, when did I personally attribute the quote to Bill Gates? I pasted a question asked by a redditor on a Reddit forum. When did I ever credit Gates with the statement I posted? Don't overtax your single digit IQ brain while looking for an answer.

habsydiamond:
u now think this is right time for you to talk after u have restructured ur topic.... Instead of u to admit that u are wrong u are throwing insults... All I can say is u need to grow up
Re: Did Bill Gates Really Say This? by habsydiamond(m): 5:39pm On Aug 06, 2021
MakotoShishio:
Even on my original post, when did I personally attribute the quote to Bill Gates? I pasted a question asked by a redditor on a Reddit forum. When did I ever credit Gates with the statement I posted? Don't overtax your single digit IQ brain while looking for an answer.

silence is all I have for thy
Re: Did Bill Gates Really Say This? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:53pm On Aug 06, 2021
MakotoShishio:

its sad that instead of being humble and accepting that you made a mistake, you quickly went to edit your post and then started attacking people.

(1) (Reply)

Only miserable Nigerians don't appreciate Buhari's administration__/Femi Adesina / President Buhari Do Not Call Police For Protesters Because Of Medical Ground, Uk / See What IPOB Is Selling To Dupe People (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.