Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

9 Small Business You Can Do Based On Collaboration - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 9 Small Business You Can Do Based On Collaboration (210 Views)

Nigeria's Oil & Gas Future Hinges On Collaboration And Investment, Says Expert / 20 Business You Can Start With #1000 To #1500 / Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

9 Small Business You Can Do Based On Collaboration by mymoney001(m): 5:44pm On Aug 05, 2021
One of my friends called me that he wants to start a barbing business.

He was supposed to come and see me in the office so we can discuss.

He is yet to come but that did not stop me from thinking of how he was going to raise fund.
One Saturday after one of our calls, it dawn on me that there is one part of business that people keep neglecting. It is called Collaboration.
For me collaboration is complementing another business and most times you don't bear the cost of the business.

Examples of collaborations, you can get into without spending much includes

1. An hair salon that needs a Barber, you work and share profit with the owner of the shop, while they pay utility bill and rent.

2. A Business Branding Manager, who needs a photographer, you can be a photographer with a smartphone. Most times they source for the client and call you for the shoot.

3. A photographer who owns a Studio needs a cake designer and make up artist. You can utilize your baking or make up skill in those areas.

4. A 9 to 5 Mum that needs to cook but can't go to the Market needs someone that can run the errands and serve her the stress. You can collaborate.

5. Farmers looking for off-takers and you have access to working class people who runs a cooperative but can't access the Farmers you can collaborate with them.

6. School owners needs a school tailor and you happen to have the skill. You take measurement and sew in your house.

7. Market women needs sack to sack their goods and you live close to the market doing nothing, why not join buy sacks from Mallams and sell it to them.

8. A Supermarket does seasonal gift basket, you can volunteer to sell, create a design for the price on Canvas, List the items and snap their basket as sample.

9. Affiliate marketing and drop shipping is the most common form of collaboration.

There are a lot of collaborations that you as an individual can do earn and move into the bigger things.

Cc: Seun

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Deal Hunting / Sales Executive Vacancy In KANO STATE / Foreign Investments: How Nigeria Compares To Its Contemporaries – Egypt, Kenya,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.