Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,642 members, 7,820,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Is This How Loan Companies Work - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is This How Loan Companies Work (1248 Views)

4 European Biotech Companies To Build Bio-pharm Complex In Nigeria / How You Can Work With Foreign Companies Like WordPress, Amazon, Google etc / 10 Best Pension Management Companies In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This How Loan Companies Work by easzypeaszy(m): 6:28pm On Aug 05, 2021
Nairalanders, please come and help me and judge dis matter.
I requested for a loan from OKASH 10000 to payback 12600
to be due on the 5th of August that is 15Days..for interest of 2600
I didnt complain because i usually collect and most times i payback
before time.
So for dis one 2days to the pay day i started receiving calls and whatsapp chat
i was in a meeting in one of the calls 2days to payment day, i piacked and told the lady am
in a meeting, the next thing..Oga no dey lie, why do you pick when in meeting...I was shocked.
Fast forward to the DUE DATE so i paid in 5000 first around 1PM to my surprise they called my
guarantor around 5PM that i refused to pay my loan and if i refuse to pay by the next day, they will post all my pictures
and details on social media and so on.
They where just shouting because i was with my Guarantor when the call was made.
The LOAN have not even reach 1day overdue, Same day they already sending threat
I want to intentionally keep the money till next week i want to see what they want to do.
Re: Is This How Loan Companies Work by Millimann: 7:07pm On Aug 05, 2021
Pls, just pay them make dem carry their wahala go.

2 Likes

Re: Is This How Loan Companies Work by easzypeaszy(m): 7:28pm On Aug 05, 2021
Millimann:
Pls, just pay them make dem carry their wahala go.
i have disabled der appp frm accessin my contacts...dey really provoked me oloun
Re: Is This How Loan Companies Work by sats: 8:31pm On Aug 05, 2021
easzypeaszy:
i have disabled der appp frm accessin my contacts...dey really provoked me oloun

Ontop money that is not yours
The entitlement
The audacity
It is befuddling
Debtor

2 Likes

Re: Is This How Loan Companies Work by easzypeaszy(m): 9:04pm On Aug 05, 2021
sats:

The entitlement
The audacity
It is befuddling
Debtor
i didnt say i wont pay..i just mk d frst paymnt 1pm n was waitin fr later to mk remainin paymnt
the next tin is insult ooo on same day am to pay...n went to call my guarantor n usin abusive word..
Re: Is This How Loan Companies Work by easzypeaszy(m): 10:22pm On Aug 05, 2021
sats:

The entitlement
The audacity
It is befuddling
Debtor
av paid dem...its a lesson av learnt in a hard way
Re: Is This How Loan Companies Work by MrFollowFollow(m): 12:08am On Aug 06, 2021
easzypeaszy:
av paid dem...its a lesson av learnt in a hard way

You for no pay na

Were you expecting them to come beg you to repay a loan you took willingly?! angry

1 Like

Re: Is This How Loan Companies Work by Felixalex(m): 2:32am On Aug 06, 2021
MrFollowFollow:

You for no pay na

Were you expecting them to come beg you to repay a loan you took willingly?! angry

You stil don't get his point.
* It was same day his loan was due, not like he refused to pay for days/weeks

* He already made part payment, was it necessary calling his guarantor and issuing threats?

5 Likes

Re: Is This How Loan Companies Work by easzypeaszy(m): 8:15am On Aug 06, 2021
MrFollowFollow:

You for no pay na

Is ur type dey employ in dat place...if u r jobless go n meet dem dat der member is here

1 Like

Re: Is This How Loan Companies Work by easzypeaszy(m): 8:17am On Aug 06, 2021
Felixalex:

* He already made part payment, was it necessary calling his guarantor and issuing threats?
som ppl r too dumb dey can't comprehend anytin dat has to do wt multiplcatn n subtraction

3 Likes

Re: Is This How Loan Companies Work by ChybuzzDD(m): 11:15am On Aug 06, 2021
easzypeaszy:
before time.
i was in a meeting in one of the calls 2days to payment day, i piacked and told the lady am
in a meeting, the next thing..Oga no dey lie, why do you pick when in meeting...I was shocked.
Fast forward to the DUE DATE so i paid in 5000 first around 1PM to my surprise they called my
guarantor around 5PM that i refused to pay my loan and if i refuse to pay by the next day, they will post all my pictures
They where just shouting because i was with my Guarantor when the call was made.
I want to intentionally keep the money till next week i want to see what they want to do.

Just like many other Nigerians do when it comes to money and repayments of debts, you're irresponsible and criminally-minded.
If you had the intention of paying on the due date, why did you send only 5000 by 1pm, and didn't pay the remaining till 5pm when they decided to call you?
I can swear you had no intention of paying them their complete money before they escalated it.

It was your type that borrowed 1million from me last year to refund after 3months, but died before she could pay back, and I'm very sure she would be happy to have died without refunding that money.
I know if you have the option to die without refunding them, you'll gladly choose it.

You guys are bleeped up when it comes to refunding borrowed money.
Re: Is This How Loan Companies Work by easzypeaszy(m): 11:54am On Aug 06, 2021
ChybuzzDD:

Just like many other Nigerians do when it comes to money and repayments of debts, you're irresponsible and criminally-minded.
If you had the intention of paying on the due date, why did you send only 5000 by 1pm, and didn't pay the remaining till 5pm when they decided to call you?
I can swear you had no intention of paying them their complete money before they escalated it.

It was your type that borrowed 1million from me last year to refund after 3months, but died before she could pay back, and I'm very sure she would be happy to have died without refunding that money.
I know if you have the option to die without refunding them, you'll gladly choose it.

You guys are bleeped up when it comes to refunding borrowed money.
Re: Is This How Loan Companies Work by MrFollowFollow(m): 11:31am On Aug 07, 2021
easzypeaszy:
Is ur type dey employ in dat place...if u r jobless go n meet dem dat der member is here

No matter how jobless I am I will never be as lacking in integrity as you to the extent I would want to use false pretext to steal or cheat another person in his business!
Re: Is This How Loan Companies Work by MrFollowFollow(m): 11:39am On Aug 07, 2021
Felixalex:

His intention ab initio was to cheat the company.

Why would he have the money for payment and withhold some then come her and claim he was testing them. Testing what? Should the company beg him before he repays a loan he took willingly?

The loan agent knew his intention and quickly took action that's why he ran to pay in the balance of the loan.

Everywhere you look you will find a dishonest Nigerian yet these same people will be wondering why things are so bad in the country and businesses find it difficuly to thrive angry
Re: Is This How Loan Companies Work by ChybuzzDD(m): 1:41pm On Aug 07, 2021
easzypeaszy:
who is dis slow pock again

Pock or poke?

Most scammers are not literate.
Re: Is This How Loan Companies Work by dobnina(f): 7:47pm On Aug 07, 2021
easzypeaszy:
before time.
In summary, you are a debtor..
You got what you deserve.
You didn't plan to pay the money.
Why did you send 5k initially? you should have paid everything at once if you had the money like you claimed.
When you applied for the loan, was the money sent to you in bits?
It's people like you that ruin loan companies.
You will take loan without any intention of paying back and if the company folds up, you will be the first to mock them.
Go and pay your loan and stop looking for pity party on nairaland.
Re: Is This How Loan Companies Work by easzypeaszy(m): 8:34pm On Aug 07, 2021
dobnina:

In summary, you are a debtor..
You got what you deserve.
You didn't plan to pay the money.
Why did you send 5k initially? you should have paid everything at once if you had the money like you claimed.
When you applied for the loan, was the money sent to you in bits?
It's people like you that ruin loan companies.
You will take loan without any intention of paying back and if the company folds up, you will be the first to mock them.
Go and pay your loan and stop looking for pity party on nairaland.
Alrght eseun eku ife..tnx fr ur response
Re: Is This How Loan Companies Work by easzypeaszy(m): 8:47pm On Aug 07, 2021
ChybuzzDD:

Pock or poke?

Most scammers are not literate.
forgv me fr d insult

(1) (Reply)

Bforex / List Of Dividends Declared So Far In 2015 / Facts You Don't Know About Sergei Mavrodi (MMM Founder)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.