Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

My Experience With An Undergraduate In A Bus On My Way To Owerri - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Experience With An Undergraduate In A Bus On My Way To Owerri (4735 Views)

Unpaid Polytechnic Lecturer Becomes A Bus Conductor In PH, Rivers State (Video) / What A Young Girl Did On My Way To Work That Most Adults Ignore. Including You! / The Big Size Of An Undergraduate's Project Hardcopy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: My Experience With An Undergraduate In A Bus On My Way To Owerri by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 06, 2021
Biafraaa:
i know there are many more like her in all the universities in the country today and somehow these people still manage to graduate with 1st class, 2nd class, 3rd class upper. believe it or not our education sector is rotten.

My friend, I understand your points about the girl in particular but you don't know what 1st class is. Nobody can have a 1st class or even 2:1 with such 'I don't care' attitude. It just isn't possible.

Such people, if they managed to graduate, would either have a weak 2:2, 3rd class or pass. No disrespect intended to any graduate who worked hard for their certificates...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Correct The Mistakes Made During The UTME Registration / Fed Poly Ado First Batch Admission List / Isn't It Impossible To Make A First Class In Law?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.