Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,100 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

This Investment App Helps NYSC Corp Members Make And Save Money Wisely - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / This Investment App Helps NYSC Corp Members Make And Save Money Wisely (213 Views)

NYSC Corp Member Go Viral After Using ‘terrible’ English To Report An Incident / Youth Corper Helps A Physically Challenged Corper At Taraba NYSC Camp. PICS / Does NIMASA Accept NYSC Corp Members? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Investment App Helps NYSC Corp Members Make And Save Money Wisely by GentlSummrbreez: 7:19pm On Aug 05, 2021
I know the many challenges a corp member in Nigeria faces. Earning a meagre salary and allowee, maybe a total of 50k or less. If you are an NYSC corp member and you want to save substantial amount without having Nigerian banks steal your money all in the name of bank charges and ATM card maintenance fees, then you should sign up on The Branch app.

Advantages of Branch app.

1.You can invest as low as 100 naira and get returns every 2weeks.

2. You will be able to save your money without bank charges.

3. You will have free bank transfer without bank charges.

4. You can pay bills and buy airtime credit at zero cost.

5. You will earn 50naira everytime( 10 times) you add money from your bank to your branch wallet. Up to 500naira monthly.

6. You can make 250naira everytime you invite your friend to sign up on branch.

Now that you have this information, sign up with my invite code- emmanu1f842 . Do this to appreciate this post because I appreciate you and want to see you winning in life. Cheers
https://branch.co/download/emmanu1f842
. Be sure to enter my promo code emmanu1f842 to get ₦ 250 after depositing to your Branch Wallet.

(1) (Reply)

Dg Felicitates With Prospective Corps Member On Childbirth / Learn Python Programming (promo Price) / Your Future Depends On What You Do Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.