Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Two Bankers Who Stole From The Dead Jailed In Calabar (pictures) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Bankers Who Stole From The Dead Jailed In Calabar (pictures) (63833 Views)

Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From / Nigerian Sexual Predator Who Groomed Young Girls Online Is Jailed In UK. Photo / See Photos And Details Of Bankers Who Defrauded Banks Of Hundred Of Millions.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Bankers Who Stole From The Dead Jailed In Calabar (pictures) by Edyice: 8:36pm On Aug 05, 2021
grin grin
Re: Two Bankers Who Stole From The Dead Jailed In Calabar (pictures) by tonysunkan: 8:37pm On Aug 05, 2021
They will most likely pay the option of fine. However, it is on record that they were convicted. Say no to crime.
Re: Two Bankers Who Stole From The Dead Jailed In Calabar (pictures) by FBIBOT(m): 8:39pm On Aug 05, 2021
Which kind judgment b this..... Something they have already executed.... It obvious our judiciary system is rotten
Re: Two Bankers Who Stole From The Dead Jailed In Calabar (pictures) by tolguy(m): 8:39pm On Aug 05, 2021
Silen2o:
G
fraud
Re: Two Bankers Who Stole From The Dead Jailed In Calabar (pictures) by tolguy(m): 8:41pm On Aug 05, 2021
fraud
Re: Two Bankers Who Stole From The Dead Jailed In Calabar (pictures) by infogeneral: 8:41pm On Aug 05, 2021
The judge was too lenient. So little penalty for such a serious crime.
Re: Two Bankers Who Stole From The Dead Jailed In Calabar (pictures) by Ukeme8: 8:43pm On Aug 05, 2021
What kind of rubbish sentencing is this? That is people will be stealing people money and the judge will deliver nonsense sentences instead of making them to pay for the crimes by long sentences or pay more than what they stole. It's terrible.

1 Like

Re: Two Bankers Who Stole From The Dead Jailed In Calabar (pictures) by bizzibodi(m): 8:45pm On Aug 05, 2021
The judge is a useless drunk,haw can he give those corporate thieves 3months & options of fine,when a judge in d SW sentence a man to 3yrs for spending #2m erroneously credited to his account.

1 Like

Re: Two Bankers Who Stole From The Dead Jailed In Calabar (pictures) by Bornbiafra: 8:46pm On Aug 05, 2021
I know this people oo....
Re: Two Bankers Who Stole From The Dead Jailed In Calabar (pictures) by DaddyRochie1642: 8:47pm On Aug 05, 2021
Beancounter94:
See Nigerians, it is illegal to steal from a dead person's account

Some time ago, I got a email from a fraudster asking me to deposit my bank details to partake of the $20 million left behind by a 'dead ivorien' in a Nigerian bank.

I had a good laugh at the joker, deleted the email, and moved on.

Some people think that some of us were born yesterday.

Am sure right now you're feeling like you're a genius grin
Re: Two Bankers Who Stole From The Dead Jailed In Calabar (pictures) by Yankee101: 8:50pm On Aug 05, 2021
3months in prison or 50k?

That's less than the stolen amount

What's wrong here?
Re: Two Bankers Who Stole From The Dead Jailed In Calabar (pictures) by CHINESEENGLISH: 8:50pm On Aug 05, 2021
Fair enough
Re: Two Bankers Who Stole From The Dead Jailed In Calabar (pictures) by Enyimbamercedes: 8:53pm On Aug 05, 2021
Two BANK WORKERS not Bankers!!

Not everyone who works in a bank is a banker else you’d call the security man at the gate a banker too!

To the subject matter- these two are scum and deserve the punishment. They will gladly deny access to the account of family members come to make enquiry of a deceased’s account. They will tell them to bring death certificate and a letter from the deceased authorizing them access. Yet they go ahead to steal from the dead !!!
Re: Two Bankers Who Stole From The Dead Jailed In Calabar (pictures) by matrixme(m): 9:03pm On Aug 05, 2021
That George that ran away though he's so smart. You carried a dead African man's money and make away with it and you thought you will ever be free. He has just bought himself a first grade wahala bicycle. He will be tortured to insanity
Re: Two Bankers Who Stole From The Dead Jailed In Calabar (pictures) by Dearlord(m): 9:04pm On Aug 05, 2021
I am yet to see a honest banker
Re: Two Bankers Who Stole From The Dead Jailed In Calabar (pictures) by pacespot(m): 9:04pm On Aug 05, 2021
Nigerian bankers and banks that are just looking for a means to charge your account indiscriminately nowadays.
Re: Two Bankers Who Stole From The Dead Jailed In Calabar (pictures) by seyz91(m): 9:06pm On Aug 05, 2021
Politicians wet dey loot our money work for am? cheesy
iamyemiakins:

Sharing formula ontop money wey dem no work for, someone's sweat!
[img]https://media1./images/46c075c9408d33d1e7e6387cfc51ff1d/tenor.gif?itemid=14666818[/img]
Re: Two Bankers Who Stole From The Dead Jailed In Calabar (pictures) by fredoooooo: 9:10pm On Aug 05, 2021
I fear who no fear those criminals .. majority of our bankers are rogues and yahoo boy in suit
Re: Two Bankers Who Stole From The Dead Jailed In Calabar (pictures) by guru90: 9:30pm On Aug 05, 2021
Top bankers inside banks are confirmed criminals.......

1 Like

Re: Two Bankers Who Stole From The Dead Jailed In Calabar (pictures) by Lamasta(m): 9:30pm On Aug 05, 2021
Stealing from a dead man that's bad
Re: Two Bankers Who Stole From The Dead Jailed In Calabar (pictures) by Fashsilo(m): 9:33pm On Aug 05, 2021
This shows as an example if you have enough treat your self well enjoy your life and ur family or else somethings like this we be ur story
Re: Two Bankers Who Stole From The Dead Jailed In Calabar (pictures) by obayendo1010(m): 9:36pm On Aug 05, 2021
Haha
Una done side line manager why e nor go cast?
Give Caesar he share Una nor go gree.
Re: Two Bankers Who Stole From The Dead Jailed In Calabar (pictures) by Kam2021: 9:38pm On Aug 05, 2021
Access bank should scrutinise old Diamond bank staff they inherited..since Access took over Diamond bank..so so theft. Diamond bank staff then were something else
Re: Two Bankers Who Stole From The Dead Jailed In Calabar (pictures) by ablemachine(m): 9:39pm On Aug 05, 2021
Bombing should be outdated naaa. It’s either you spread or you light.

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright.....

Bombing a dead man account
Re: Two Bankers Who Stole From The Dead Jailed In Calabar (pictures) by oyeb15: 9:47pm On Aug 05, 2021
Common practice. If you leave 500k in your account for 3years without making any transaction on the account, the bank staffs will target it.

They will first move like 50k to the account as bait for two weeks. If they see that nothing happens, ... The whole 550k will be wiped off.

1 Like

Re: Two Bankers Who Stole From The Dead Jailed In Calabar (pictures) by dumiel: 9:49pm On Aug 05, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
[s]Every Nigerian is a potential criminal.....[/s] let's be realistic.....But na who dem catch go enter mugshot....

I've heard of several stories like these...One of which was about a man who kept siphoning both living and dead pensioners funds.....Na one day one day the guyman run mad when ghost start to torment am cheesy

But why steal from the dead?.......some people just get mind cha... Because personally I can't do it...Only my conscience go murder me overnight undecided

4 u to make this kind of dumb assertion really says a lot about ur personality & it's quite shocking u could open ur mouth this wide to make such a claim.. Pls speak 4ursef & d likes. There could be quite a lot of potential wannabe criminals but certainly not every Nigerian. nd when it comes to criminal tendency, nothing is special about us with respect to that. it's just d failure of a state we find ourselves due to bad leaders that makes us appear d way we are.

2 Likes

Re: Two Bankers Who Stole From The Dead Jailed In Calabar (pictures) by hybraheeem002(m): 9:55pm On Aug 05, 2021
Abi ooooo
prekumohtim:

Our laws should be amended . What's 3 months sentence? Abeg knack them 15 or more years . No difference between them and yahoo boys

1 Like

Re: Two Bankers Who Stole From The Dead Jailed In Calabar (pictures) by hybraheeem002(m): 9:56pm On Aug 05, 2021
Òyìnbó dey disturb you
dumiel:

4 u to make this kind of dumb assertion really says a lot about ur personality & it's quite shocking u could open ur mouth this wide to make such a claim.. Pls speak 4ursef & d likes. There could be quite a lot of potential wannabe criminals but certainly not every Nigerian
Re: Two Bankers Who Stole From The Dead Jailed In Calabar (pictures) by Halle000: 10:01pm On Aug 05, 2021
My Migration: Story My children Drink Person Piss In Libya- Returnee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id49orbj6nM
Re: Two Bankers Who Stole From The Dead Jailed In Calabar (pictures) by dumiel: 10:02pm On Aug 05, 2021
hybraheeem002:
Òyìnbó dey disturb you
k

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

White Man Kills His Baby Mama After Disguising As A Black Man In US / U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian / Ibrahim Idris: Alfa Rapes 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.