Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,483 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

BREAKING: One Shot Dead As Robbers Attack Two Banks In Osun - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BREAKING: One Shot Dead As Robbers Attack Two Banks In Osun (1694 Views)

Man Dies After Gulping Full Bottle Of Alcohol In One Shot (Pics/Video) / One Shot As Militants Return To Calabar – Oron Waterway (Disturbing Photo) / One shot dead as protesters burn police van in front of Lekki Shoprite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: One Shot Dead As Robbers Attack Two Banks In Osun by EmperorTolson: 9:07pm On Aug 05, 2021
Daredevil armed robbers on Thursday 5th of August, 2021 stormed two banks in Iree in Boripe Local Government Area of Osun State killing a yet to be identified person believed to be a student of the Osun State Polytechnic located in the town.

The incident happened in the afternoon according to an eyewitness account.

The source said that immediately the armed men arrived in the town, they shot sporadically into the air to scare the passersby and the occupants of the two banks, UBA and Access Bank, where they carried out their operation.

Customers who were at the Automated Teller Machine (ATM) stands were said to have hurriedly left their transactions undone and ran for their dear lives.

Unfortunately, one of them believed to be a student of the institution was said to have been hit by a stray bullet fired by the robbers.

As at the time of filing this report, information on whether the police had made an arrest or not is still cloudy as the police spokesperson’s line was not going through.

More details later.

Re: BREAKING: One Shot Dead As Robbers Attack Two Banks In Osun by daddytime(m): 9:13pm On Aug 05, 2021
It's sad looking at a life cut short by accident or deliberately.

This memory will be indelible in the minds of this victim's family and friends for sure.
Re: BREAKING: One Shot Dead As Robbers Attack Two Banks In Osun by Ammishaddai: 9:13pm On Aug 05, 2021
Our greatest problem in Nigeria is not really leadership , it is conscience . And the sooner we realize this the better it will be .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: One Shot Dead As Robbers Attack Two Banks In Osun by Administration1: 9:16pm On Aug 05, 2021
The hustle is getting deadlier
Re: BREAKING: One Shot Dead As Robbers Attack Two Banks In Osun by badboyTee(m): 9:21pm On Aug 05, 2021
if you see the eye chisos
Re: BREAKING: One Shot Dead As Robbers Attack Two Banks In Osun by Ghost231(m): 9:27pm On Aug 05, 2021
Not again...
Osun State again !!!
Re: BREAKING: One Shot Dead As Robbers Attack Two Banks In Osun by Kandeed: 9:36pm On Aug 05, 2021
Rubbed the bank using ah 80calibre bullets?? the devastation on that niggas face can't possibly be from an Ak-47

If some people's feet can be ordered to where they'd get or meet breakthrough and financial fortune some people's feet can also be ordered to where death will meet em. It's wrong to feel it's normal to go out everyday n return safely, there are lotta evils been going on atm and that's why you should always pray before jetting out.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: One Shot Dead As Robbers Attack Two Banks In Osun by Cooldude90: 9:38pm On Aug 05, 2021
Our law enforcement agent will never show up here. I heard the robbery lasted for over 90 minutes.

If na to mobilize go protest grounds now, you'll see them in their thousands intimidating unarmed citizens.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: One Shot Dead As Robbers Attack Two Banks In Osun by micronut(m): 9:45pm On Aug 05, 2021
It was a bloody day.

See the video of the incidence here

Only few weeks ago, Ilaramokin town had had theirs with life of veteran broadcaster taken.

It's sad!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iktNmNgAWGQ

Re: BREAKING: One Shot Dead As Robbers Attack Two Banks In Osun by WibusJaga: 9:49pm On Aug 05, 2021
I'm often inclined to believe our law-enforcement agents are involved in most of these high profile robbery cases.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: One Shot Dead As Robbers Attack Two Banks In Osun by DoggoneDogg: 9:56pm On Aug 05, 2021
Igboho's boys are trying to raise his bail money but e nor go work.

Igboho is cooked!!
Re: BREAKING: One Shot Dead As Robbers Attack Two Banks In Osun by EmperorTolson: 9:59pm On Aug 05, 2021
A video of one of our security personnel doing the usual when the robbery is ongoing.

https://youtube.com/shorts/FQSVFZuJ8lo?feature=share
Re: BREAKING: One Shot Dead As Robbers Attack Two Banks In Osun by helinuesIsaMumu: 10:06pm On Aug 05, 2021
All the bank robbery that happened in Nigeria in 2020 and 2021 all happened in the south west. What is really happening there?
Re: BREAKING: One Shot Dead As Robbers Attack Two Banks In Osun by thuxzwda1: 10:15pm On Aug 05, 2021
Ghost231:
Not again...
Osun State again !!!

Ikirun...ila.....Iree.....

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: One Shot Dead As Robbers Attack Two Banks In Osun by EASY39(m): 11:50pm On Aug 05, 2021
The guy killed is my blood brother Aladeokin jelili kayode K gallant,He died why serving his father land Iree town,Hes serving police officer in Iree police divisional station,He was right inside police station,he came out when he saw his other colleuge officer runing away and he meet this evil people at the police station entrance and was shot,He was kill After 1hr he update his facebook status,i message him to commend his picture 25mint the incident and he reply me "Thank u my brother" but never know that. is over between us,they kill my brother.........Kayode dont rest until you hunt down this evil pple that kill you......Picture below is screenshot of his update.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: One Shot Dead As Robbers Attack Two Banks In Osun by EmperorTolson: 12:38am On Aug 06, 2021
May his soul rest in peace.
This is painful.
Re: BREAKING: One Shot Dead As Robbers Attack Two Banks In Osun by Imustnottalk: 1:08am On Aug 06, 2021
Kandeed:
Rubbed the bank using ah 80calibre bullets?? the devastation on that niggas face can't possibly be from an Ak-47

If some people's feet can be ordered to where they'd get or meet breakthrough and financial fortune some people's feet can also be ordered to where death will meet em. It's wrong to feel it's normal to go out everyday n return safely, there are lotta evils been going on atm and that's why you should always pray before jetting out.
death is inevitable
Re: BREAKING: One Shot Dead As Robbers Attack Two Banks In Osun by starbuck(f): 2:15am On Aug 06, 2021
EASY39:
The guy killed is my blood brother Aladeokin jelili kayode K gallant,He died why serving his father land Iree town,Hes serving police officer in Iree police divisional station,He was right inside police station,he came out when he saw his other colleuge officer runing away and he meet this evil people at the police station entrance and was shot,He was kill After 1hr he update his facebook status,i message him to commend his picture 25mint the incident and he reply me "Thank u my brother" but never know that. is over between us,they kill my brother.........Kayode dont rest until you hunt down this evil pple that kill you......Picture below is screenshot of his update.

Sorry for your loss
May his soul rest in peace Amen �
Re: BREAKING: One Shot Dead As Robbers Attack Two Banks In Osun by bjtinz: 2:41am On Aug 06, 2021
EASY39:

Goodness me. Condolences regarding your loss.

But I don't get it, was the station attacked as well?
Re: BREAKING: One Shot Dead As Robbers Attack Two Banks In Osun by bjtinz: 2:42am On Aug 06, 2021
South west again
Re: BREAKING: One Shot Dead As Robbers Attack Two Banks In Osun by Loyalty100: 4:15am On Aug 06, 2021
damn I've run many transactions in that UBA bank before so one day I will read bad news about this bank chai, the access is newly built. nawa o RIP dude, scary stuff
Re: BREAKING: One Shot Dead As Robbers Attack Two Banks In Osun by Herbephe1(m): 6:32am On Aug 06, 2021
rip
Re: BREAKING: One Shot Dead As Robbers Attack Two Banks In Osun by Sonnobax15(m): 7:09am On Aug 06, 2021
shocked
Na wa oh
Re: BREAKING: One Shot Dead As Robbers Attack Two Banks In Osun by delzbaba(m): 7:13am On Aug 06, 2021
EASY39:
sorry for your loss, this is so painful.
Re: BREAKING: One Shot Dead As Robbers Attack Two Banks In Osun by xtivin(m): 7:47am On Aug 06, 2021
EASY39:
RIP to him. Next life he should do the needful.
Armed robbers are always armed with everything not only Gun
Re: BREAKING: One Shot Dead As Robbers Attack Two Banks In Osun by Cokahot: 8:04am On Aug 06, 2021
Whenever I'm inside bank,I'm always nervous. Like I hadn't been into a banking hall in the last 3 years. Had to renew my atm. Early mom things 8.10am I don get number. By 8.50am . I'm done. I zoomed off.if it's after 10am. I will never enter bank after that time. I love eary momo things.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: One Shot Dead As Robbers Attack Two Banks In Osun by EASY39(m): 10:31pm On Aug 06, 2021
bjtinz:

Yess

Re: BREAKING: One Shot Dead As Robbers Attack Two Banks In Osun by EASY39(m): 11:35pm On Aug 10, 2023
bjtinz:

Yes,right in between the two bank Uba and Access. The station Was attack first with dynamite.... Bad day
Re: BREAKING: One Shot Dead As Robbers Attack Two Banks In Osun by Wealthoptulent(m): 12:59am On Aug 11, 2023
EmperorTolson:
Daredevil armed robbers on Thursday 5th of August, 2021 stormed two banks in Iree in Boripe Local Government Area of Osun State killing a yet to be identified person believed to be a student of the Osun State Polytechnic located in the town.

The incident happened in the afternoon according to an eyewitness account.

The source said that immediately the armed men arrived in the town, they shot sporadically into the air to scare the passersby and the occupants of the two banks, UBA and Access Bank, where they carried out their operation.

Customers who were at the Automated Teller Machine (ATM) stands were said to have hurriedly left their transactions undone and ran for their dear lives.

Unfortunately, one of them believed to be a student of the institution was said to have been hit by a stray bullet fired by the robbers.

As at the time of filing this report, information on whether the police had made an arrest or not is still cloudy as the police spokesperson’s line was not going through.

More details later.

Omo see how dem delete him worries on earth, them no get joy for Heart oo very heartless cry
Re: BREAKING: One Shot Dead As Robbers Attack Two Banks In Osun by creativehubb: 2:09pm On Aug 11, 2023
Probably the bank is close to a forest area or bush, the robbers know they can operate and run into the bushes.

(1) (Reply)

29-yr-old Female Beaten, Ra*ped, With Sugar Cane Spread Up Her Private Parts / Somali Canadian Girl Victim Of Kenyan Mall Shooting / A Nigerian Man Arrested In India Trying To Sell Cocaine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.