Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:52 AM

Aare Adetola Emmanuelking Condoles With Governor Abiodun Over Father’s Death - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Aare Adetola Emmanuelking Condoles With Governor Abiodun Over Father’s Death (145 Views)

DATKEM Plaza: This Is Executive Recklessness - Funke Daniel To Gov Abiodun / 6plots Behind Abijo GRA Lekki Dryland, Built Up Area With Governor's Consent / *East Amber Estate* With Governor's Consent For 12.5m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aare Adetola Emmanuelking Condoles With Governor Abiodun Over Father’s Death by AmeboFeeds(m): 10:10pm On Aug 05, 2021
The Group Managing Director of Africa's foremost real estate company; Adron Homes and Properties, Aare Adetola Olaniyi EmmanuelKing & his amiable wife Olori Aderonke emmanuelKing mourns with Ogun State Governor, Prince Dapo Abiodun mfr , following the demise of his father, Dr Emmanuel Adesanya Abiodun's which sad event occurred, on Monday, August 2, 2021.

In a condolence message to His Excellency, Aare Adetola Olaniyi EmmanuelKing described Dr. Adesanya Abiodun as an elder statesman who desired peaceful living and unity in the society. He further stated that his death is a great loss not only to the people of Iperu, Ogun but to the entire Nation at large.

“My dear brother, Your Excellency, Governor Prince Dapo Abiodun mfr , on behalf of my family and i, I commiserate with you; indeed, death is a painful experience, it is my earnest prayer that the Peace of God will stay your heart & comfort your family in this trying time".

He further extended his condolence to the people of Ogun State who felt the immediate impact of Dr Emmanuel Adesanya Abiodun's fatherhood and prayed God to grant them the fortitude to bear the loss, while praying God to grant the deceased eternal rest in heaven.

Untill his death, Dr. Emmanuel Adesanya Abiodun, a retired teacher and a native of Iperu, Remo North Local Government Area of the state impacted his people & the Nation at large.

May the soul of the gently departed continue to rest in peace.

Re: Aare Adetola Emmanuelking Condoles With Governor Abiodun Over Father’s Death by Kingosytex(m): 10:13pm On Aug 05, 2021
The relatives of these politicians always dieundecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Season 6 What Caused Jackie B And Micheal's Issue / Shared Apartment Needed In Port Harcourt / Lovely Properties For Sale In Various Areas In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.